Donald Trump will be impeached.

blackbery

No no no. 77 is the new 67!!!:happy:

George Carlin was really really really great. Intelligent, insightful, funny. OMG, he would have such a good take on the Trumpanzee WH!!!:biggrin:

Bill Mahr is doing a good job though. His latest show was so funny.

I am 76. In little more than 2 months will be closer to 77.

Just checked those tables again. They have changed. Whether for U.S. in general or for Illinois I am in the ground already. Why me? What have I ever done to deserve this? What's gonna happen to my stuff? George Carlin warned me about this!

david starling

Really amazes me...the whining. So sad and immature

You obviously like the guy. I don't care if I like him or not--it's his policies and behavior I don't like. Are you excusing his policies and behavior because you like him? You really think Saudi Arabia should have our Presidents in its pocket? (Bush and Obama, and now Trump?)

detectahead

You obviously like the guy. I don't care if I like him or not--it's his policies and behavior I don't like. Are you excusing his policies and behavior because you like him? You really think Saudi Arabia should have our Presidents in its pocket? (Bush and Obama, and now Trump?)

No David, I'm just ashamed with my fellow Americans not excepting the election results. This type of behavior by liberals and Democrats is (no pun intended) deplorable

david starling

No David, I'm just ashamed with my fellow Americans not excepting the election results. This type of behavior by liberals and Democrats is (no pun intended) deplorable

Trump is dangerous as Commander in Chief. Pence appears to have a cooler head. Many Republicans couldn't accept Obama either--STILL trying to disqualify his entire Presidency based on a conspiracy theory concerning his place of birth.

detectahead

Listen to yourselves, nothing but hate. Where is all this proof of wrongdoing? The media has completely invaded your minds with one lie after another. If the evidence was there the demi's would be walking down Pensylvania Avenue arm in arm with the papers for impeachment raised above their heads. Let me know when that happens. Then we will get a committee together to make sure it was filled out correctly.
You lost, get over it and and act like mature adults and go on with your lives. Instead you come up with more excuses to carry on with this nonsense. It's easy to "see and hear" the hate in your words that just keep on spilling out of your mouths. Really sad, and my last reply to any political threads on this forum

david starling

As long as this loose-cannon doesn't do any irreparable harm before he's removed from office, most likely by voters in the next election, but possibly by resigning himself, it's not that big a deal. The political pendulum will swing back the other way, I remember Democrats celebrating the "collapse" of the Republican Party after Goldwater's defeat. The many lawsuits against him for not paying for services rendered by people who worked for him, the fraudulent "university"....why make excuses for the guy? There was never a President I made excuses for, and I still won't. He's just bad for this country. No surprise there--the last election was about which of the two would be the LEAST bad for the country. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

JUPITERASC

Listen to yourselves, nothing but hate.
Where is all this proof of wrongdoing?
The media has completely invaded your minds with one lie after another.
If the evidence was there the demi's would be walking down Pensylvania Avenue arm in arm
with the papers for impeachment raised above their heads.
Let me know when that happens.
Then we will get a committee together to make sure it was filled out correctly
You lost, get over it and and act like mature adults and go on with your lives.
Instead you come up with more excuses to carry on with this nonsense.
It's easy to "see and hear" the hate in your words that just keep on spilling out of your mouths.
Really sad, and my last reply to any political threads on this forum
well said :smile:

hqdefault.jpg

blackbery

What are you and Trump and all his supporters afraid of?:innocent:

BOTH parties are pleased with the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller. So why are you not happy that they will finally get to the truth?

If Trump is innocent as you claim, then you should welcome the investigations.

Impeachment Countdown.

But Robert Mueller will be able to connect the dots
Listen to yourselves, nothing but hate. Where is all this proof of wrongdoing? The media has completely invaded your minds with one lie after another. If the evidence was there the demi's would be walking down Pensylvania Avenue arm in arm with the papers for impeachment raised above their heads. Let me know when that happens. Then we will get a committee together to make sure it was filled out correctly.
You lost, get over it and and act like mature adults and go on with your lives. Instead you come up with more excuses to carry on with this nonsense. It's easy to "see and hear" the hate in your words that just keep on spilling out of your mouths. Really sad, and my last reply to any political threads on this forum

unique_astrology

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263146-doctor-trump-will-be-healthiest-president-ever

" "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein said in the statement released by Trump's campaign. "

"Trump ... has also claimed that Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, 68, lacks the "stamina" to be president."

http://tinyurl.com/mu8v37q

"Donald Trump drops out of Saudi Arabia event due to 'exhaustion'

President sent his daughter in his place to youth forum on combating terrorism on social media"

trump's progressed demi-anlunar for exhaustion in Saudi Arabia

ebsRbD0.gif

Though all of the remaining trips are on a daily basis they are short, unlike the flight from the States to SA that preceded events in SA. The healthiest man to ever be president:wink: may not have had time to recover from that long trip.

Day 2—Sunday, May 21 — Riyadh

Day 3—Monday, May 22—Jerusalem

Day 4—Tuesday, May 23—Bethlehem and Jerusalem

Day 5—Wednesday, May 24—Rome

Day 6—Thursday, May 25—Brussels

Day 7—Friday, May 26—Sicily

Gentlemen, or men in general, a learning moment.:whistling:

You don't force a model off the runway ... EVER!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1017440281

Attachments

• No No Nanette.gif
    No No Nanette.gif
    93.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
$100Million dollars from her trip to SA after praising women's rights there! One of
the most oppressive regimes in the world where women cannot go out alone, cannot
drive.

Total hypocrite and just as corrupt as the father. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Fake news. The World Bank controls that money. Ivanka is merely a visible presence to bring attention to empowering business women globally.

The Russia fantasy is dissolving with the resurrection of Seth Rich. Someone else has come forward saying they knew he was the source of the DNC Wikileaks hacks, not Russia. Which is essentially what Assange has been saying for ages now. But why believe the people who actually know the facts when you can read fiction in the WashPoo and NY Times and watch the daily drumbeat of Alt Left propaganda on CNN?

When will you people wake up and realize you are being played for suckers by mainstream media and the DNC? At least read the DailyCaller which breaks exclusive stories from insiders like this one today, truly scary:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/h...are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/

katydid

Trump Supporters may whine and complain and post stupid pointless posters to try to deflect but it won't work.

Robert Mueller will find out the truth.

A backroom deal will be made to avoid putting the entire Trump family in jail.

He will resign and the entire Trump family will go on a world tour, scooping up
money from foreign governments and oppressive regimes.

But the donations will not be as large as 100Million dollars like Ivanka just received.

Because they will have ZERO influence, zero power.

It will more like a circus freak show where people will come out to view the family
that got run out of the WH because of their deep corruption and unethical business practices.

Impeachment Countdown.

Ivan did not 'receive' any of that money. What are you talking about?

It is a Saudi Charity--it is not controlled or run by Ivanka.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nited-arab-emirates-100-million-a7748501.html

Ivanka Trump has praised the progress of women’s rights in Saudi Arabia after the country and the United Arab Emirates pledged to donate $100 million to the first World Bank's global project for women entrepreneurs.

At the same forum, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim said the UAE and Saudi Arabia will donate $100 million towards the planned $1 billion global women’s entrepreneurship fund, which was encouraged by Ms Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

It is unclear how much each of the two Middle East nations donated. The Wall Street Journal reported that although the President's daughter proposed the fund, she does not control it or raise money for it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortn...audi-money-went-to-an-ivanka-charity-n2330229

WSJ Writer Corrects Misconception that Saudi Money Went to an Ivanka Charity

Pundits were quick to expose what they thought was a “gotcha moment” for President Trump over the weekend. Trump is a hypocrite, they charged, for criticizing the Clintons for accepting charitable money for the Clinton Foundation, while his daughter just accepted millions of dollars from the Saudis for her own charity.

There’s just one problem: the money is going to the World Bank, not any of his daughter’s foundations.

The Looney Leftists have been so brainwashed and filled with hate (whatever happened to 'love trumps hate?' ) by the rabid, desperate, dishonest media that once they realize nothing will come of all these 'investigations' I fear they will grow even more violent.

This whole Dem charade reminds me of OJ, still searching for the killer of his ex wife Nicole. He can search till the day he dies and find no evidence! However, since Mueller can investigate anything, I have a feeling the DNC and the Clintons will be the ones ensnared by the FBI. Many in the dept. are disgusted at the way Comey allowed himself to be politically compromised and let Hillary and her crew off the hook.

The heads of the intelligence services have repeatedly said there is no Trump connection to Russia. Flynn didn't fill out the proper paperwork showing he was a lobbyist for Russia,so he will probably be the only casualty. The Dems will claim their scalp and do a war dance led by Pocahontas.

The big story which I hope Sessions is quietly investigating is the Obama/Susan Rice unmasking and spying on Republicans. That's what made Richard Nixon resign.

This story explains the decline of the Democrats in America

david starling

The Looney Leftists have been so brainwashed and filled with hate (whatever happened to 'love trumps hate?' ) by the rabid, desperate, dishonest media that once they realize nothing will come of all these 'investigations' I fear they will grow even more violent.

This whole Dem charade reminds me of OJ, still searching for the killer of his ex wife Nicole. He can search till the day he dies and find no evidence! However, since Mueller can investigate anything, I have a feeling the DNC and the Clintons will be the ones ensnared by the FBI. Many in the dept. are disgusted at the way Comey allowed himself to be politically compromised and let Hillary and her crew off the hook.

The heads of the intelligence services have repeatedly said there is no Trump connection to Russia. Flynn didn't fill out the proper paperwork showing he was a lobbyist for Russia,so he will probably be the only casualty. The Dems will claim their scalp and do a war dance led by Pocahontas.

The big story which I hope Sessions is quietly investigating is the Obama/Susan Rice unmasking and spying on Republicans. That's what made Richard Nixon resign.

This story explains the decline of the Democrats in America

Why are you being so emotional about politics? It's not about hating anyone, or calling people "Rabid", or "Looney". Try being more analytical. Every President has had flaws, some worse than others, and DJT is no exception. Can't you think of ANY reason why someone MIGHT have at least SOME concerns about Trump's fitness as POTUS, based on his rhetoric and behavioral characteristics? If not, you're idolizing him, and are incapable of contributing anything rational to this discussion. Incidentally, the "mainstream media", the Democratic Party, AND the Republican Party are ALL tools of the Corporate elites.

Last edited:

ynnest

Fake news. The World Bank controls that money. Ivanka is merely a visible presence to bring attention to empowering business women globally.

The Russia fantasy is dissolving with the resurrection of Seth Rich. Someone else has come forward saying they knew he was the source of the DNC Wikileaks hacks, not Russia. Which is essentially what Assange has been saying for ages now. But why believe the people who actually know the facts when you can read fiction in the WashPoo and NY Times and watch the daily drumbeat of Alt Left propaganda on CNN?

When will you people wake up and realize you are being played for suckers by mainstream media and the DNC? At least read the DailyCaller which breaks exclusive stories from insiders like this one today, truly scary:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/h...are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/

What you dont seem to understand is that Trump was Hitler in his previous lifetime. I am honoring Every persons free Will but it needs to be clear what you are choosing to serve.

Y