Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-27-2019, 08:59 AM
Tomato Tomato is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 23
Difficulty in my career

Can you tell me which signs in the chart at birth show that I have difficulty in my career? Thank you!


Last edited by Tomato; 06-02-2019 at 10:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-27-2019, 01:46 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 313
Re: Difficulty in my career

Hi


We can't see your chart
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-27-2019, 02:34 PM
Tomato Tomato is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Hi


We can't see your chart
I posted natal chart again, can you see natal chart to help me? Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-27-2019, 02:38 PM
Sagittarius Jupiter Sagittarius Jupiter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 211
Re: Difficulty in my career

Hi


Venus at the MC, it means Everything is against You
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-27-2019, 06:37 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 313
Re: Difficulty in my career

I don't think so. Venus is well placed there. It's your MC ruler, in domicile sign in Libra, and it conjuncts your MC. Strong placement.

Maybe you have troubles with theses natal 9th-1th H squares. And the transit of Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn can activate them.
Mars is transiting your 6th house and can create conflicts in work or routine organisation. It doesn't really like to be in Cancer

What kind of issues do you have?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-27-2019, 10:41 PM
mahaira's Avatar
mahaira mahaira is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 124
Re: Difficulty in my career

Hi,
your 10th house ruler, Venus, has some challenging aspects (squares) with your Neptune and Uranus, coming from your 1st house.

Neptune can speak of several things, like idealism pushed to the limit, bordering with delusion, lying to oneself, being lied to by others... Since it is coming from the 1st house, I'd also take into account certain amount of procrastination. People with this placement are not necessarily lazy, but they do tend to waste time, due to inability to see clearly the pragmatic side of the reality - which is not the best thing for career oriented people.

Uranus in the 1st brings about certain unpredictability, rebelliousness, sudden changes that will affect your career. The career choice is very important here. If you decide to go for traditional, institutional options, you may find that not only you could be unhappy there, but that others may perceive you as not a great match for the job. However, if you are inspired by idealistic (activism?) work and are not stressed out with sudden changes, interruptions and hectic dynamic, you may find easier to integrate your career with your personality.

This is further strengthened by your Mars in the 10th - raw energy, need for a dynamic environment (probably even a certain amount of physical engagement at work), but also need for and individualistic approach. You may like to work together with other people , but you do need a certain amount of autonomy.

Another thing, your North node is in the 10th, which means that it is a place where you really need to make an effort. South node is a place where we tend to hide to avoid doing what needs to be done (the house the North node is placed), because this is where we feel comfortable since we have learned the ropes at some point in our previous lives. In your case that is the 4th house. The need to invest time, energy and money in a home, or instance, can be so overwhelming that it clouds a true priority, which is dealing with the 10th house issues.

Given the fact that your 10th house ruler is in the 9th house, this cosines with the 4th house related things is really pulling you back, since this placement speaks of a career that is related to travelling, or getting to know and work with foreign cultures in some capacity, studying & teaching & publishing (underlined by Venus conjuction Mercury), finding higher meanings...

You could chose a career that is connected with some sort of activism that will require a lot of moving about and dealing with foreigners. Nowdays there are many ways to communicate, sop when I say publishing&writing it can be blogging, vlogging...
__________________
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-28-2019, 05:09 AM
Tomato Tomato is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I don't think so. Venus is well placed there. It's your MC ruler, in domicile sign in Libra, and it conjuncts your MC. Strong placement.

Maybe you have troubles with theses natal 9th-1th H squares. And the transit of Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn can activate them.
Mars is transiting your 6th house and can create conflicts in work or routine organisation. It doesn't really like to be in Cancer

What kind of issues do you have?
Thank you reply of you!!!
I have no confidence to apply for a job and have difficulty communicating with people, besides I don't know which job is right for me.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-28-2019, 05:10 AM
Tomato Tomato is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaira View Post
Hi,
your 10th house ruler, Venus, has some challenging aspects (squares) with your Neptune and Uranus, coming from your 1st house.

Neptune can speak of several things, like idealism pushed to the limit, bordering with delusion, lying to oneself, being lied to by others... Since it is coming from the 1st house, I'd also take into account certain amount of procrastination. People with this placement are not necessarily lazy, but they do tend to waste time, due to inability to see clearly the pragmatic side of the reality - which is not the best thing for career oriented people.

Uranus in the 1st brings about certain unpredictability, rebelliousness, sudden changes that will affect your career. The career choice is very important here. If you decide to go for traditional, institutional options, you may find that not only you could be unhappy there, but that others may perceive you as not a great match for the job. However, if you are inspired by idealistic (activism?) work and are not stressed out with sudden changes, interruptions and hectic dynamic, you may find easier to integrate your career with your personality.

This is further strengthened by your Mars in the 10th - raw energy, need for a dynamic environment (probably even a certain amount of physical engagement at work), but also need for and individualistic approach. You may like to work together with other people , but you do need a certain amount of autonomy.

Another thing, your North node is in the 10th, which means that it is a place where you really need to make an effort. South node is a place where we tend to hide to avoid doing what needs to be done (the house the North node is placed), because this is where we feel comfortable since we have learned the ropes at some point in our previous lives. In your case that is the 4th house. The need to invest time, energy and money in a home, or instance, can be so overwhelming that it clouds a true priority, which is dealing with the 10th house issues.

Given the fact that your 10th house ruler is in the 9th house, this cosines with the 4th house related things is really pulling you back, since this placement speaks of a career that is related to travelling, or getting to know and work with foreign cultures in some capacity, studying & teaching & publishing (underlined by Venus conjuction Mercury), finding higher meanings...

You could chose a career that is connected with some sort of activism that will require a lot of moving about and dealing with foreigners. Nowdays there are many ways to communicate, sop when I say publishing&writing it can be blogging, vlogging...
Thank you very much!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-28-2019, 05:10 AM
Tomato Tomato is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius Jupiter View Post
Hi


Venus at the MC, it means Everything is against You
Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:35 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 313
Re: Difficulty in my career

3rd house is about communication. So, Saturn in 3rd can make it difficult, mostly in Pisces because this sign doesn't really have common points with Capricorn or Aquarius energy.
It also squares your moon which rules 7th house.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-29-2019, 12:56 AM
Zora Zora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 91
Re: Difficulty in my career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
Can you tell me which signs in the chart at birth show that I have difficulty in my career?
Signs and planets in a chart don't cause difficulties theirselves they show where you have challenges to work on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
I have no confidence to apply for a job and have difficulty communicating with people, besides I don't know which job is right for me.
Saturn in 3rd in pisces shows that you are kinda inhibited to express yourself clearly. Saturn works best for you, if you get yourself structured and visibily well prepared with anything necessary applying for a job and perhaps to look for someone helping and assisting you in this. Start right now to train a meeting situation loud verbally spoken, as often as necessary. Transiting saturn is supporting your natal saturn with energy in this area by sextile right now till end of november to help you to work on mid of november it should be settled..Transiting pluto conjuncts your natal saturn as ruler of 3rd house to transform your communication abilities to better.

To find a new job, ruler of 6th house- mercury and ruler of 10th house- venus first have to be activated, what is already done by transiting saturn as your ASC ruler and as well as by transiting jupiter sextile and transiting jupiter will also activate your ruler of finance- uranus- mid of november this year for a financial improvement.

As your mercury is also ruler of 9th house what is education and training-classes- perhaps the new job affords a training at the companie's end, you have to join at first..

All what for job and career is needed is in air signs- 2nd house money/financial income- aquarius, 6th house work gemini and 10th house libra what means communication (air) is definitely used and necessary in your job out of your chart and what you have to learn to get employed.

Just go for it right now, your transit energies support you in being active and do not hesitate.


Best luck
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-29-2019, 09:04 AM
Tomato Tomato is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
3rd house is about communication. So, Saturn in 3rd can make it difficult, mostly in Pisces because this sign doesn't really have common points with Capricorn or Aquarius energy.
It also squares your moon which rules 7th house.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
&#&#&#, career, difficulty

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.