Saturn conjunct neptune transit (love?)

Twin

Saturn conjunct neptune transit

So Saturn transit is conjunct with my Neptune and recently I am going through a very hard hard time in my life. My boyfriend is moving out (our mutual choice with some harshness to it), my mom is sick, my brother is very sick, I have been so stressed out that I have increased my counseling and have been missing work which impacts me financially.

I admit to some horrible thoughts, a lot of self-doubt, hopelessness, wanting to be alone and loneliness accompanying it. What are ways to cope with this before I emotionally breakdown again?

EDIT: REQUESTED CHART
pmqP6VIKp

Attachments

• astro_2gw_cherrelle_brown.52073.373903.jpg
    astro_2gw_cherrelle_brown.52073.373903.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
So Saturn transit is conjunct with my Neptune and recently I am going through a very hard hard time in my life. My boyfriend is moving out (our mutual choice with some harshness to it), my mom is sick, my brother is very sick, I have been so stressed out that I have increased my counseling and have been missing work which impacts me financially.

I admit to some horrible thoughts, a lot of self-doubt, hopelessness, wanting to be alone and loneliness accompanying it. What are ways to cope with this before I emotionally breakdown again?

This is very difficult, Saturn/Neptune. Most t.Saturn conjunctions are very difficult and disheartening. You can always point to losses and griefs that seem to justify the dashed hopes. Saturn/Neptune can have strong psychological effects like severe depression. You may feel that you are unsure of what is or is not real. I'm not referring to schizophrenia, but to the doubts about the worth and meaning of life and life's experiences. It is a terribly psychological blow. There is just no other way to see it but a blow.

You should be skeptical of others since the chance of treachery is much higher during this transit. "Introspective suffering" is the main theme of it.
Who could blame you if you sought help? You have my sympathy.

Twin

This is very difficult, Saturn/Neptune. Most t.Saturn conjunctions are very difficult and disheartening. You can always point to losses and griefs that seem to justify the dashed hopes. Saturn/Neptune can have strong psychological effects like severe depression. You may feel that you are unsure of what is or is not real. I'm not referring to schizophrenia, but to the doubts about the worth and meaning of life and life's experiences. It is a terribly psychological blow. There is just no other way to see it but a blow.

You should be skeptical of others since the chance of treachery is much higher during this transit. "Introspective suffering" is the main theme of it.

Thank you for making me feel less crazy about this. I was worried that I was over reacting to this transit and the life circumstances that followed since it began last month. I am nervous because all of this is taking place in my 4th house, and I am scared I may have to face a family death soon....

Cary2

Banned
A family sickness maybe, but it doesn't look like death to me, but I have only the one aspect to consider; I can't see your chart as a whole.

If it is a sickness, I think it will be systemic, not an infection.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

You're absolutely right, I have a saturn conjunct Lilith, the malefic black moon. In addition, the presence of Mars and Jupiter in the same house in my natal chart. What's the difference with Saturn conjunct Mars, Jupiter or esp Lilith?

Frisiangal

I admit to some horrible thoughts, a lot of self-doubt, hopelessness, wanting to be alone and loneliness accompanying it.

A whole generation of millions is born with Neptune in Capricorn, with or without the conjunctions to either, or including Uranus (stress) and Saturn. I can't believe that all are 'going through a very hard time in my life' together as Saturn transits Capricorn. This would seem to imply that personal planets may/must be aspected to the natal position. THIS would add its (literal) weight in making any effect personal of nature.

Transit Saturn is following transit Pluto in Pluto's own conjunction to the Capricorn planets which has been going on for the past year at least, according to natal Neptune's degree. Why are you only 'recently' feeling tr. Saturn's effect when it is Pluto that finalises for good any endings that Saturn infers, to bring about a new, as yet untried way of life? That's good, isn't it, unless the fear of the unknown takes priority?

As Cary2 mentioned, without seeing the chart as a whole instead of one aspect of/to it, too much suggestive information can take the place of what is occuring.

What are ways to cope with this before I emotionally breakdown again?

Saturn is the planet that allows ourselves to see the reality of a situation and what we do, think and feel to cope with, accept, and act upon … or at least resonate with ... its influence. Neptune is the intangible side in us that prefers to live in the irreal approach that allows us to escape reality's influence upon us. In Capricorn (Saturn's ruling sign) Neptune is disintegrating that wall of reality that actually acts as our self-protective and defence barrier against harmful outside interference. In doing so, many of your generation experience the freedom that 'no strings attached' allows them to become master of their fate, whilst others lose that which otherwise keeps them grounded to what life brings. They can become as a stringless balloon or steerless ship, without anything or anyone to hold on to for support to give direction.
It is Saturn within you that you possess and should seek to find. It is there to help deal with Neptune's 'fuzzy' side in you. You may find that it will provide the string for the balloon, and steer the ship during the storms (Neptune influence!!) into the safe harbours after them.

Never blame planetary influence for that which actually lies within and represents a part of yourself.:smile:

Twin

A whole generation of millions is born with Neptune in Capricorn, with or without the conjunctions to either, or including Uranus (stress) and Saturn. I can't believe that all are 'going through a very hard time in my life' together as Saturn transits Capricorn. This would seem to imply that personal planets may/must be aspected to the natal position. THIS would add its (literal) weight in making any effect personal of nature.

Transit Saturn is following transit Pluto in Pluto's own conjunction to the Capricorn planets which has been going on for the past year at least, according to natal Neptune's degree. Why are you only 'recently' feeling tr. Saturn's effect when it is Pluto that finalises for good any endings that Saturn infers, to bring about a new, as yet untried way of life? That's good, isn't it, unless the fear of the unknown takes priority?

As Cary2 mentioned, without seeing the chart as a whole instead of one aspect of/to it, too much suggestive information can take the place of what is occuring.

Saturn is the planet that allows ourselves to see the reality of a situation and what we do, think and feel to cope with, accept, and act upon … or at least resonate with ... its influence. Neptune is the intangible side in us that prefers to live in the irreal approach that allows us to escape reality's influence upon us. In Capricorn (Saturn's ruling sign) Neptune is disintegrating that wall of reality that actually acts as our self-protective and defence barrier against harmful outside interference. In doing so, many of your generation experience the freedom that 'no strings attached' allows them to become master of their fate, whilst others lose that which otherwise keeps them grounded to what life brings. They can become as a stringless balloon or steerless ship, without anything or anyone to hold on to for support to give direction.
It is Saturn within you that you possess and should seek to find. It is there to help deal with Neptune's 'fuzzy' side in you. You may find that it will provide the string for the balloon, and steer the ship during the storms (Neptune influence!!) into the safe harbours after them.

Never blame planetary influence for that which actually lies within and represents a part of yourself.:smile:

I understand that Saturn has been in my 4th house for almost over a year now, but it's the conjunction to my natal Neptune placement is RECENT. I am not saying I haven't dealt with hardships leading up to this point because unforutnately I've been dealing with an overabundance of hard times and traumatic experiences. It's more so that a more harsher reality is unraveling before me as Saturn is finsihing it's transit through (which ends for me in 2020) which is causing an even more explosive emotional response from me and my current enviornment.

I am not blaming the planetary influence - but it's just that, an influence, something I have to work against with my own willpower. I am aware that I am able to make positive choices to ease up the tension which is why I came about the forums to ask what are other ways to cope. You know it's not a crime to ask for advice when you're going through something?

Not to sound rude, but your reply came off condescending as you written off my situation as something you personally judge as a problem you can't imagine taking place. I'd believe a lot of people can be going through a hard time at the same time because a lot of stressful events are happening in our country, as well as worldwide in general. I do not see myself as special for going through for what I am going through.

However, your advice is helpful and I will utilize it.

I will link my chart into my post a little later as I am working and have to do it as soon as I get more free time.

Twin

A family sickness maybe, but it doesn't look like death to me, but I have only the one aspect to consider; I can't see your chart as a whole.

If it is a sickness, I think it will be systemic, not an infection.

I will link my chart soon!

Twin

You're absolutely right, I have a saturn conjunct Lilith, the malefic black moon. In addition, the presence of Mars and Jupiter in the same house in my natal chart. What's the difference with Saturn conjunct Mars, Jupiter or esp Lilith?

The planet's energies along with the sign are the main influences of the Conjunction.

Neptune represents delusions, illusions, fantasy, escape, etc. So when Saturn conjuncts with it for me it causes confusion.

Mars represents more of an action, very high energy so it can manifest in ways that resonate with that. I am still learning about Natal astrology myself - so please do not take what I say as completely factually, as it's more so perceptive and what I've learned from reading and researching.

Cary2

Banned

It wasn't long ago that mental health professionals announced to the media that depression in now an epidemic. They estimate 30% of Americans are depressed. I don't know what the cause is, but t.Saturn conjunct Neptune might be the cause, contradicting your theory that such things are impossible.

Cary2

Banned

It wasn't long ago that mental health professionals announced to the media that depression in now an epidemic. They estimate 30% of Americans are depressed. I don't know what the cause is, but t.Saturn conjunct Neptune might be the cause, contradicting your theory that such things are impossible.

Cary2

Banned
Re: Saturn conjunct neptune transit

pmqP6VIKp

Thanks for your chart. The only change I care to make is the natal Neptune/Uranus conjunction. This conjunction is so close that we must include it in our consideration of the Saturn transit. Your woes will resemble a haunting or intrusion from the spirit realm. That deepens and complicates your grievous feelings which may be combined with fears and great tension. As Saturn moves closer to Uranus, you will show a tendency to violent mood swings that put stress on your relationships. Tension will rise. You may feel the need to get away and separate from others in order to relieve the stress.

Frisiangal

Reply to post from Frisiangal.
It wasn't long ago that mental health professionals announced to the media that depression in now an epidemic. They estimate 30% of Americans are depressed. .

O.P. did not mention depression in her first post, let alone mental health issues. Reading between the lines she merely appeared to see Saturn's transit to natal Neptune as the cause of what was happening.

It was your reply to her that stated 'Saturn/Neptune can have strong psychological effects like severe depression.' You, yourself, made the suggestion that she was undergoing it. I did not.
I live with a Saturn out-of-sign square Neptune in Air. Like everyone else I have periods of sadness that things don't develop as I would like them to have done, yet I do not suffer from (mental) depression, even with a Moon in Capricorn.

I don't know what the cause is, but t.Saturn conjunct Neptune might be the cause, contradicting your theory that such things are impossible

'Might be' is an assumption and not evidence of what is.
I'd appreciate it if you could say where you felt in my reply to poster that I was implying 'a theory that such things are impossible'. What things?

:confused:

Frisiangal

Not to sound rude, but your reply came off condescending as you written off my situation as something you personally judge as a problem you can't imagine taking place.

Can I suggest that that is how you read the text but not the way I meant it.
Why would I 'judge' what you are experiencing?I tried to offer an alternate perspective of planetary symbolism, that's all.
I guess I should have used more smilies.

I'd believe a lot of people can be going through a hard time at the same time because a lot of stressful events are happening in our country, as well as worldwide in general.

I agree with you. The outer planets bring about and refer to world-wide issues which specific generations live through that earlier generations didn't. Which is why i added,'This would seem to imply that personal planets may/must be aspected to the natal position,' to describe your feelings towards tr. Saturn conjunct Neptune.
You didn't include a chart in your first post. The chart does show a just within orb natal Venus square Neptune, and a close Mars-Chiron inconjunct Neptune.

Astrologically speaking, you have not yet reached maturity. When you do, you may well find that there's a lot more in you than you think there is.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

CapAquaPis

Millions of people were born with a Saturn conjunct Neptune and in their early 30s, they have serious problems with employment, income and college tuition debt, and I feel sorry for this portion of the millennial generation (born 1982 or 83 to 2000 or 01) to have a difficult experience in their 20s (from age 18-31), we can blame political and cultural factors...or two outer planets conjunction, for their problems, crisis and trouble in pulling their boot straps to achieve their own mature adult independence, it is harder than their baby-boomer parents in the same age range (20's in the time period from 1964 or 65 to 1982 or 83).

Cary2

Banned

pmqP6VIKp

Frisiangal,

I didn't think one needed a psychology degree to recognize that these are the words of a very depressed person. I didn't think I was speculating. It still seems pretty obvious. There is something that is not logic that suggests that if something didn't happen to you that it should not happen elsewhere.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Frisiangal,

I didn't think one needed a psychology degree to recognize that these are the words of a very depressed person. I didn't think I was speculating. It still seems pretty obvious. There is something that is not logic that suggests that if something didn't happen to you that it should not happen elsewhere.

I'm afraid that I still don't understand the highlighted text and what you are implying from my earlier post.

With no chart in the O.P's original post the text could have come from anywhere, from a person of 17 years onwards. It could have been written by a lovelorn teenager, a 29 yr. old Saturn returner, a stressed mid-lifer, or even an older person fearful of the uncertain future.

I have one major trait of my 'astrological character'; I always look at astro. symbolism from its positive aspect (no pun intended) because of its neutrality. It is synonomous with the personal traits within an individual; it doesn't cause this or that to happen. The individual does that; through feelings, actions, choices made, etc..

Now that the chart has been provided I would still consider the transit of Saturn to natal Neptune in a positive light, and ask the O.P to identify with its meaning.
There is contact between Mars-Pluto and Saturn-Pluto. That's a lot of personal power when controlled and used at its best. A Saturn in Pisces can become captain of its own ship when it takes over command of it.:wink:

But that's just my take.:smile:

Frisiangal

Millions of people were born with a Saturn conjunct Neptune and in their early 30s, they have serious problems with employment, income and college tuition debt, and I feel sorry for this portion of the millennial generation (born 1982 or 83 to 2000 or 01) to have a difficult experience in their 20s (from age 18-31), we can blame political and cultural factors...or two outer planets conjunction, for their problems, crisis and trouble in pulling their boot straps to achieve their own mature adult independence,.

Hi CAP,
The highlighted sounds very much like a comment a Capricorn influence would make. I am still trying to get a grasp upon that generational major conjunction between Saturn-Uranus-Neptune in the sign and how it is/will affect(ing) their views of the world, as well as of astrology.:wink::smile:

Your 'location' indicates that you use the sidereal house system, which would place the conjunction in Aquarius or Sagittarius? ( I can never remember the order.) How would you describe the themes of same conjunction through that sign?

:smile:

CapAquaPis

The conjunction began in Sagittarius and left in Aquarius (within a 30' range of each other). Malefic planets in optimistic signs don't mix: Saturn and Neptune in Sagittarius is not good in the majority of cases. And Uranus is in between - what a volatile mix for Gen Z to have - a generational misfortune has occurred.

Twin

Thanks for your chart. The only change I care to make is the natal Neptune/Uranus conjunction. This conjunction is so close that we must include it in our consideration of the Saturn transit. Your woes will resemble a haunting or intrusion from the spirit realm. That deepens and complicates your grievous feelings which may be combined with fears and great tension. As Saturn moves closer to Uranus, you will show a tendency to violent mood swings that put stress on your relationships. Tension will rise. You may feel the need to get away and separate from others in order to relieve the stress.

Thank you for your input. I also want to add that you are spot on about my depression. I do have depression and currently receive therapy for it and have just considered taking medicine for it as of last week.

So with my Neptune/Uranus natal conjunction, does that put more emphasis on the t.Saturn? I am still a novice when it comes to astrology, so my own interpretations can be a bit off. Are there ways to counteract the energy influence being caused by this someway?

I have been dealt with confusion and deep thinking lately and not sure what to do with it. I don't want to fall completely hopeless, I am just worried.