still feeling f***ing ugly. yay.

So after my last thread, My self esteem is still at a all time low and my counselor thinks I am bipolar. how fun.
Also most boys think I am unattractive, and I don't give a **** bc i know boys at my age are ******* stupid but it still hurts when they make fun of me.
And also my ppl say I'm very intimidating.
Anyways, judging by my chart ( i don't give a **** if i ask this question again, I'm an insecure teenager, sue me.) do you honestly think I'll actually become beautiful or anything that is slightly less hideous than my face right now??

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lilith-1.2663.18170.jpg
    astro_2gw_lilith-1.2663.18170.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 42

Renee35

So after my last thread, My self esteem is still at a all time low and my counselor thinks I am bipolar. how fun.
Also most boys think I am unattractive, and I don't give a **** bc i know boys at my age are ******* stupid but it still hurts when they make fun of me.
And also my ppl say I'm very intimidating.
Anyways, judging by my chart ( i don't give a **** if i ask this question again, I'm an insecure teenager, sue me.) do you honestly think I'll actually become beautiful or anything that is slightly less hideous than my face right now??

Your jokes are noted by any astrologer who looks at this chart - we/they/an astrologer knows you're trolling - and, can tell right away that you're good looking. So, is this fishing for compliments or just a ploy??

:rightful:

ardentika

no lmao I'm ugly af. I have pimples all over my face and tiny eyes and full cheeks and I'm a fat whale.
Lol be patient. You will be surprised what the end of puberty does.
I was never attractive too, esp when puberty hit me hard. Pimples everywhere, chubby short awkward looking creature. I can totally give you a before and after picture 😂 trust me, just wait 😂
You are only 14! I know some girls are blessed with natural beauty even at that age but when they get older age hits them. And we the ugly ducklings transform into swans 😎
With that Scorpio rising its almost certain you will have dramatic transformation in appearance

Last edited:
Still that too up needs to happen fast I'm almost going to high school and I want to have glo up a little by the time August 27th starts (when i go back to school)

Lol be patient. You will be surprised what the end of puberty does.
I was never attractive too, esp when puberty hit me hard. Pimples everywhere, chubby short awkward looking creature. I can totally give you a before and after picture 😂 trust me, just wait 😂
You are only 14! I know some girls are blessed with natural beauty even at that age but when they get older age hits them. And we the ugly ducklings transform into swans 😎
With that Scorpio rising its almost certain you will have dramatic transformation in appearance

Ugh is there anything in my chart that can indicate I will glo up? And please show me that before and after pic lmao

ardentika

The chart can't exactly show *when* it will happen, but I believe it has it's potential promised. I think my appearance changed dramatically when my progressed Ascendant changed. Which is weird, because my Asc is Pisces (me small, chubby, pimple caked face) and when it turned to Aries it was me skinny, with clean face, and FINALLY long hair, FINALLY looking more like a girl :D
But it was a process of around 3 years, maybe more.
I don't know how it will manifest for you, it's so personal for everyone.

And HELL NAWH , no way I will put the picture publicly. :D

The chart can't exactly show *when* it will happen, but I believe it has it's potential promised. I think my appearance changed dramatically when my progressed Ascendant changed. Which is weird, because my Asc is Pisces (me small, chubby, pimple caked face) and when it turned to Aries it was me skinny, with clean face, and FINALLY long hair, FINALLY looking more like a girl :D
But it was a process of around 3 years, maybe more.
I don't know how it will manifest for you, it's so personal for everyone.

And HELL NAWH , no way I will put the picture publicly. :D

So what in my placements would determine being good looking?

ardentika

So what in my placements would determine being good looking?

As I said Scorpio rising might give mysterious sexappeal, beauty.. just for the record do you have blue eyes? :D

Plus Scorpio is about tranformation, so it might mean a literal transformation, from an "ugly" duckling to a swan. Plus it's opposition is Taurus, and it's a Venusian sign of all things beautiufl. So i'm pretty possitive you will be a super model one day hahaha

Renee35

As I said Scorpio rising might give mysterious sexappeal, beauty.. just for the record do you have blue eyes? :D

Plus Scorpio is about tranformation, so it might mean a literal transformation, from an "ugly" duckling to a swan. Plus it's opposition is Taurus, and it's a Venusian sign of all things beautiufl. So i'm pretty possitive you will be a super model one day hahaha
Also, the Aquarius influence - they're usually in shape/slender and very good looking with or without makeup.

Ardentika,
I tried replying to your message but - see nothing in my sent folder not even messages I sent last week...?

no lmao I'm black and ik black ppl can have like blue eyes but my eye are dark af and i perpetually look tired all the ******* time

ardentika

I'm not familiar with pounds and feet (european) but hey, you can always put a little effort to better your appearance if you aren't happy with it. It will make you feel better. Don't rely that much on a chart for that because it shows only potential that sometimes may or may not manifest. So it's always best to takes things in charge. Do you have anyone really tall in your family? Aquas do bring extreme heights haha.

P.S. Renee I did receieve one msg and I replied to it!