Will working with him be profitable for me?

Ace

This individual in question is an investment advisor where a contract has to be signed between the both of us. He is being paid for his services to assist in making investments for my behalf. Would this relationship be represented by the 6th or 7th house? I didn't want to get ahead of myself to start the analysis without perhaps hearing what getting some input first.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Ace

I see the 6th as civil service, those from the farming industries, laborious, care taking type industries which is throwing me off on the house general symbolism and it's representations. The 7th house represents it better in regards to the business part of the transactions being done. In a way, it is a business partnership the way it is set up since he is also profiting from making profits as well. I think the root of it though, is that he is being employed for his services so I suppose continuing the analysis on that foundation and premise seems correct.

Venus (me and other people's money) in 3H. Venus is dignified by term. Venus conjunct Spica within 3 degree orb.

Jupiter (him and speculation/stock market) in 2nd house and conjunct 2nd house ruler (Mars). Mercury is also placed in 2H, dignified by term. Mars (profit) dignified by rulership in 1H. Mars conjunct Jupiter.

Moon (10th house ruler) in 7H. Moon dignified by exaltation and triplicity. Moon trine Venus. N. Node in 10th.

Sun is making a lot of contacts with significators in the chart (trine Moon, conjunct Venus, sextile Mars, sextile Jupiter), but represents no house rulers on any cusp on the wheel. This must have some sort of significance here???

Attachments

• horary_wheel.jpg
    horary_wheel.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Ace

tikana, actually, I really don't know what my heart desires. I see both having it's way in the chart. I just glanced at the 7th being the ruler and it's still a positive chart :)

tikana

you are paying him a fee.. he is your employee tech speaking.. he is your 6th house.. realtor would be 7th since he wotn get paid until he finds you a house

Last edited:

Ace

Yes and I agree, he is being hired to trade securities on my behalf so the original analysis stands for him being represented as 6th. Thanks!
you are paying him a fee.. he is your employee tech speaking.. he is your 6th house.. realtor would be 7th since he wotn get paid until he finds you a house