Indications/ aspects of musical talent

ZeraNika98

Hey y'all. I'm pretty new here and have been trying to study my aspects for months now but I still can't seem to grasp/ analyze correctly yet. You see, I seem to be very musically inclined. I've been singing since I was 2 years old (according to my father) who by the way, was the first person who encouraged me to develop that talent further. He also taught me how to play a few chords in the guitar but it was the very basic ones and I went off being self-taught on bar chords. Like I would know how to play something challenging without even knowing how to read tabs and chords. I am also very self-taught with piano, with the influence coming from my mother. Idk, but my mother was forced to take piano lessons growing up XD as for my part, I started by playing this piano in my school's chapel everyday until I learned a few songs taught by my friends in school and convinced my mother to buy me a piano. I could totally play classical and instrumentals by ear and not know how to read notes at all. Now I understand how my musical affinity in instruments is infuenced by my parents. Now, what I couldn't understand is my singing talent.

People have come to me and said that I sibg really well. I lean more on gospel/rnb/soul types. A lot like Mariah/Aretha stuff. My other family members don't really sing OR they love to sing but can't carry a tune. Not even my father is that good. My brother can sing too, but they said it's just different with me. So, I need some help in confirming my musical abilities, please?

I have:
Sun in Scorpio (10th house)
Moon in Aquarius (1st house)
Mercury in Scorpio (11th house)
Venus in Scorpio (10th house)
Mars in Virgo (8th house)
Jupiter in Pisces Rx (3rd house)
Saturn in Aries Rx (4th house)
Uranus in Aquarius (1st house)
Neptune in Capricorn (1st house)
Pluto in Sagittarius (11th house)
I am a Capricorn rising w/ Libra in Midheaven.

Now I could guess for this. Maybe my Neptune in first house can be the reason? Maybe... my Libra MC also? Since it connects to arts as a career? Maybe moon as well? Idk. I also heard that Mercury could be something that connects with the voice. What do you think about Scorpio Mercury? Also to second house too, associated with Taurus, ruling the throat. But I have Aquarius there. And I also have Pisces on the third house. Aaaaand I haven't figured anything on my natal aspects yet.

My birthdate is October 29,1998 if you can dig deeper and want to research more hahaha XD

Bina

You might get more replies if you post your chart... without seeing the degrees and aspects, it is hard to see anything like special talents...:smile:

Freya39

Hey y'all. I'm pretty new here and have been trying to study my aspects for months now but I still can't seem to grasp/ analyze correctly yet. You see, I seem to be very musically inclined. I've been singing since I was 2 years old (according to my father) who by the way, was the first person who encouraged me to develop that talent further. He also taught me how to play a few chords in the guitar but it was the very basic ones and I went off being self-taught on bar chords. Like I would know how to play something challenging without even knowing how to read tabs and chords. I am also very self-taught with piano, with the influence coming from my mother. Idk, but my mother was forced to take piano lessons growing up XD as for my part, I started by playing this piano in my school's chapel everyday until I learned a few songs taught by my friends in school and convinced my mother to buy me a piano. I could totally play classical and instrumentals by ear and not know how to read notes at all. Now I understand how my musical affinity in instruments is infuenced by my parents. Now, what I couldn't understand is my singing talent.

People have come to me and said that I sibg really well. I lean more on gospel/rnb/soul types. A lot like Mariah/Aretha stuff. My other family members don't really sing OR they love to sing but can't carry a tune. Not even my father is that good. My brother can sing too, but they said it's just different with me. So, I need some help in confirming my musical abilities, please?

I have:

Now I could guess for this. Maybe my Neptune in first house can be the reason? Maybe... my Libra MC also? Since it connects to arts as a career? Maybe moon as well? Idk. I also heard that Mercury could be something that connects with the voice. What do you think about Scorpio Mercury? Also to second house too, associated with Taurus, ruling the throat. But I have Aquarius there. And I also have Pisces on the third house. Aaaaand I haven't figured anything on my natal aspects yet.

My birthdate is October 29,1998 if you can dig deeper and want to research more hahaha XD

Briefly, you seem to have a natural inclination to musical, in my view it seems to be more about instrumental music, rather than voice. However, if you like to use words they must be mature, eventually incorporated in a deeper form. This is because you have 3 planets in Scorpio sign, in the 10th and 11th. Also, the 10th house is associated to your mother, as result her influence may represent a very good guide in your career. Moreover, the Sun is in the 10th house and the Sun represent the masculine figure, in your case your father.
However, you have more than 3 astrological combinations, which may support your artistic abilities. Nevertheless the presence of Uranus in the 1st house may show that you are an original individual, with an eccentric identity, and social inclination

Here you can watch the general astrological influences for the Lunar Eclipse , which will occur in Sept 16.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Bde_RQZPc

Also, you said that you have Capricorn Ascendent , so you can watch this , too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EknbWQJSdio

All the best!

ZeraNika98

Briefly, you seem to have a natural inclination to musical, in my view it seems to be more about instrumental music, rather than voice. However, if you like to use words they must be mature, eventually incorporated in a deeper form. This is because you have 3 planets in Scorpio sign, in the 10th and 11th. Also, the 10th house is associated to your mother, as result her influence may represent a very good guide in your career. Moreover, the Sun is in the 10th house and the Sun represent the masculine figure, in your case your father.
However, you have more than 3 astrological combinations, which may support your artistic abilities. Nevertheless the presence of Uranus in the 1st house may show that you are an original individual, with an eccentric identity, and social inclination

Here you can watch the general astrological influences for the Lunar Eclipse , which will occur in Sept 16.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Bde_RQZPc

Also, you said that you have Capricorn Ascendent , so you can watch this , too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EknbWQJSdio

All the best!

Thanks for that wonderful info. I'll make sure to check those vids out :D

ZeraNika98

I have:

Anyone pls? My birthchart is here http://i.imgur.com/QNBZRi9.jpg