venus is aquarius...toxic relationship partner?

saturnsayshi

How about, Venus in Scorpio, Venus in Pisces charts? That may be more toxic. Just wondering...

Ugh yeah, venus in pisces here. I have a sickly masochistic sense that I exist to wallow in problems. My personal feeling is that venus in aqua manages to avoid many of the toxic situations that I jump right into, or experiences them at a less emotionally damaging level. Coming from someone who feels too MUCH, I don't think venus in aqua is cruel.... I get that it's self-preservation! But would I want to be in a relationship with a venus in aqua? Heck no.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

How about, Venus in Scorpio, Venus in Pisces charts? That may be more toxic. Just wondering...

and Venus in the signs of Cancer: the water element, feminine nature and mutable signs are the triple threat! If anyone, esp. a woman born with that in their solar sign, as well Venus shows up where their sun or moon are, are expected to have serious conflict in romantic relationships. :sad: For those born with Venus in Aries or the Mid-Coeli (the south node?), things can go high and head south...and from my personal experience, Aries women are rough on me.

MTTY05

Two months ago I got out of a relationship wth a Venus in Aquarius woman. She was very capable of commitment, so much so that she was very serious about marrying me and having kids, and she wanted it soon too. I don't know if she's a good representation of all Venus Aquarians, but she appeared to be quite devoted. There were a few times when I doubted her faithfullness though.

I have sun, mercury, venus, and mars in Virgo...you'd think I'd be the one trying to establish a future, but it was her. All the talk of getting married and having kids actually freaked me out because I knew she wasn't the one for me. I bolted because of that, and other reasons.

She also has Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Cancer so I think that also has something to do with her willingness to commit early and forever.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

We also enter relationships through choice, even if its an unconscious choice. Something in that partner resonates with us on some level and we enter a relationship with them to help the evolution of ourselves. Some lessons are tough. The toxic relationships I have been a part of (one of the two as already said, it takes two), were likely out of my sense of adventure and experimentation. I also have Sag rising, Mars in Sag and Neptune (15 degrees apart). I also wouldn't say any of my relationships have been toxic, considering the term 'toxic', though someone on the outside may and have said they were. Some have been unconventional, well many have been unconventional, I just cannot bear to go with a conventional, average relationship where you do the same things every day, watch tv every evening, pub every Friday, 9-5 job, take two holidays a year, get a house, dog and have two cars, it would drive me insane.

So, the term toxic, in my view, doesn't apply to Venus/Aquarius. If two people are not a match but choose to carry on seeing each other, then 'toxic' feelings will occur. If they keep hoping for the other person to change, the resentment gradually builds - toxcitity occurs.

ReincarnatedRainbow

I feel this way about Sagitarius men...Aquarious men Ive met are all in committed relationships and seemed to be mentally stable. However sag. men are unstable and like complicated relationships; they also tend to lie and play games...not more Sag. men for me, nor gemini either...I am seeing that Taurus men take me more seriously...never dated a Taurus, but they always show up in my life...so who knows if astrology is always correct...

I've never actually met a Sagittarius sun before.

Tauruses take me too seriously. I know a lot of Taurus people, and I'm never able to crack a joke around them because they take it literally. And even when I explain the joke to them, they refuse to accept that it was a joke. :sleeping:

Claire19

another venus in aquarius...... I am not effusive in intimate relationships, but I am steady in my affections once given. I get attracted by the unusual, and need a good conversation to be fully engaged with someone else. I take time to warm up. Saturn being the traditional ruler of both aq and cap where my mars is.... structure is important in relationships. But then that gives a freedom to explore yourself fully as an individual with that kind of safe space.

X
Saturn has nothing to do with Aquarius and is indeed the antithesis.
Mars in Capricorn gives a drive for structure and perhaps loyal and conservative with sex matters and how the libido is handled. Venus in Aquarius does better with friendships and tends to like all and love none. This is only a generalisation of course.

Blackempress

I feel this way about Sagitarius men...Aquarious men Ive met are all in committed relationships and seemed to be mentally stable. However sag. men are unstable and like complicated relationships; they also tend to lie and play games...not more Sag. men for me, nor gemini either...I am seeing that Taurus men take me more seriously...never dated a Taurus, but they always show up in my life...so who knows if astrology is always correct...

I'd personally say the same bout all three of the signs.. I'm intensely attracted to Aquarians then Saggi followed by Gemini. They all tend to be frivolous & experimental but amongst the 3, Gemini still manages to honor their relationship to some extend but it's unfair to set any sign in a mould. I enjoy them. :sideways:

Aries_light

Venus in Aquarius

With Venus in Aquarius the interests and talents of the person lie in this groundbreaking Air Sign. Aquarius is the last and indeed most refined of the Air Signs. It's modern day rulership by the planet Uranus gives people with Venus in this sign a talent for innovative and leading edge thinking. People with Venus in Aquarius are likely to be blessed with original thought and picking up on new ideas entering society. They will be the ones who lead any revolution of thinking before the masses follow. These people are likely to have a talent for technology and computers and a love of all kinds of gadgets. In an emotional sense they will look to meet a partner who interests them on an intellectual level and their hearts can definitely be won through a connection of the minds. Infact they may well be attracted to people who are unusal or quirky since these people are stimulating and fascinating to the mind.
Source http://www.myastrologycharts.com/venusinaquarius.php

It doesn't sound toxic to me, maybe a toxic possesive individual cannot deal with a Venus in Aq. person?

flea

Claire19,

Interesting comment about aq venus liking all but loving none.... I suppose as I am very specifically drawn to only a few people over my life and very intensely.... It makes sense with an aquarian influence to posit that friendship would be the natural nature of relationships here, though the nature of friendship is defined quite differently by people in practice though not in generalisation. My 7th house sun squaring pluto/uranus in the 5th I would imagine modify the experience of aq venus.

However general things that I am attracted to....... like ideas......are multivarious.

X

Neptune Rising

My Venus in Aquarius conjunct Mercury, trine Pluto. I can say that at times, I love all equally, like a humanitarian unconditional love, but that could be also influenced by my Neptune and Pisces Moon/Jupiter. I definately can love individual people too, family my love for them goes without saying. Also romantic partners, rarely do I find true love, but I have loved a few ex's and still do love them and the love I have for them is very much seperated from my humanitarian love. Ha, though I like unusual situations, people, experimentation... all the Aquarius type of vibes. :p

stainedBlue

I have Venus in Aquarius squaring Pluto in Scorpio. It's the only major planetary aspect to Venus in my chart. From what I've seen through my relationships, friendships, interactions and overall relating with others, there's a marked fear of love of the romantic kind, as well as an idealization to some extent while remaining realistic, with a fear of both the intensity of my love and of settling for someone incapable of fully receiving and appreciating it. I have an unconditional sort of love for humanity, but it's separate from the sort of love given to a partner. I'm one that appreciates individuality in others, and respects their freedom to be. Although I have many acquaintances, people I consider to be friends are few, and close friends are far fewer. All are loved, but resonance is resonance, and I simply don't resonate with everyone.

For me, romantic love requires a solid friendship, trust, loyalty, acceptance, and a very deep connection that seemingly bonds life with death (not sure how to explain this), to touch another and be touched on a much deeper level where separation no longer exists. There must be a strong connection on a spiritual level, perhaps seemingly even fated in appearance. Freedom is important, however. As willing as I am to be close, I can't handle clinginess well, or to feel dominated/imprisoned in a relationship. I need space to be me, to have my individuality accepted and respected (which I also give, happily), and be allowed to come closer of my own volition. And when I embrace, I embrace very warmly (it contrasts nicely with my normally aloof demeanor). Infidelity isn't an issue in the slightest, as I'm very loyal. Sexual intimacy is an especially sacred expression of love to me that I'm incapable of throwing around on a whim by casual affair. I'm also attracted to the unusual, and my thinking can be dark. There's much beauty to me in the dark side of life, and it does help if potential mates can see this as well for easier understanding of some of the things I can say or express in some form at times. Variety in the person helps a lot too.

Past relationships have largely been learning experiences, and thankfully I learn quickly. I think the most noticeable characteristic among the majority of past relationships was how I was looking for a savior of sorts. At some point I overcame that, and with the last relationship in particular I felt I really expressed my Venus in a healthy and fulfilling way. I still have some issues to contend with, but I'm a much better person after having learned from past relationships and my own behavior patterns. Love isn't something I feel to be imposed on another, and certainly not something to be expected in return for how one feels. Love is a very selfless expression, and I think it's a tragedy when people expect to be loved just because they themselves love someone. Very selfish and naive in my eyes. Nowadays if I feel love for someone, I'll figuratively extend my hand and let them decide whether to take it, while making it known in my own way how I feel. Of course, I don't love easily; so it's significant when I do welcome another into my heart, and because of my approach I often feel concern that I'll lose those I have interest in to someone that is more flashy. In fact, that's a deep concern of mine. I figure the right one will notice me, though, and not be easily lured away by someone more flashy.

A lot more could be said, but hopefully I've been detailed enough for a decent picture to be made. I'll post my chart for curious eyes, as other things undoubtedly tie into what I've described here.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01e_.13757.5128.gif
    astro_2gw_01e_.13757.5128.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I'm not sure about Venus in Aquarius, but just wanted to comment that I've had 2 relationships with guys with their Moon in Aquarius and they were really detached and at times I felt like they didn't even like me even though they would laugh when I would say that.

waybread

Aquarius as a sign needs its space. Scorpio needs intensity--sometimes of a kind that seeks very intrusive or grueling to Aquarius.

Each sign loves according to its nature.

The things to keep in mind about Aquarius before words like "experimental" or "unusual" pop into mind, is that (a) Aquarius is an air sign. Thus its approach to life is primarily mental. (b) Aquarius is a fixed sign. It is capable of great loyalty and steadiness of purpose. (c) Aquarius is not a water sign. It doesn't feel particularly comfortable in the domain of emotions, let alone a kind of intrusive clinginess.

piscesascendant

I'm not sure about Venus in Aquarius, but just wanted to comment that I've had 2 relationships with guys with their Moon in Aquarius and they were really detached and at times I felt like they didn't even like me even though they would laugh when I would say that.

I have Moon in Aquarius, libracancer. Do you know which house their moons were in? What aspected these moons, too? Mine is in the 12th, conjuncts my Aquarius Sun, Aqua Mercury, sextiles my Sag. Neptune, semi-sextiles my Cap. Mars, trines my Libra Pluto, and inconjuncts my Cancer Saturn.

Aqua moons can be detached, but I don't consider myself cold and that aloof, as other sources describe. I find when others say any Aquarius doesn't get emotional, I just remind them that there's a difference between feeling one's own emotions versus investing in another's emotions (which is oftentimes what I've found others appear to mean). Having four planets in water (Venus conjunct Jupiter in Pisces; Uranus in Scorpio in the 8th), I definitely feel my emotions.

I realize you were speaking from your own experiences with Aqua moon men, but I'll just tell you, other Aqua moon men like me aren't divorced from emotions.

Back to your original topic, already in progress. :wink:

DiDi

venus in aquarius is not toxic lol

If someone has a venus who needs more than the aquarian venus can give then they should move on because aqu is fixed and unbreakable.
It however does offer
loyalty... They make the best of friends
honesty... friendship is based on honesty or your not a friend
independance... they allow you to be you and they expect you treat them the same.

I have aquarius venus along with my sun and mercury so when I met a man with a aqu venus i was in my element (pun on words here lol)
both our "love styles" are the same.

It just goes back to good synastry really!

Id like to share with you a argument i had with myself one day
I have a leo moon and sometimes i want attention which suprised my aries sun aqu venus man and he tells me very aqu like... If I want to give attention I will do it because i want to not because your leading me to....
I was a bit set back and leo wanted to cry yet my aqu said yeah thats fair enough... so I told him Im not after attention im just making a statement that Id like for you to talk about me as im here with you... he nods thats fair enough. lol
think he looked at me sidways and then just kissed me or something and I yelled at myself for being an attention seeker, I hate my leo aqu at times.
so it really does depend on your chart as to if you can take being with an aqu venus person.

Its not for everyone.
but for those of us that are unique and a little different its great.

Dreamy

Both myself and my dad stayed in relationships 18 years and 40 years that definitely had some toxic interactions, we both have unafflicted venus in Aq, no stress on venus at all, unlike other parts of the chart. We both stuck things out through thick and thin.....commitment was not a problem, maybe the detached quality allows you to have other perspectives on events, and not rush off and do things on pure emotion.

i have a happy Aq Venus in 12H and have some toxic moments
in relationships..... end up becoming friends with ex of 12 years
he had issues i had issues
when partner has a toxic moment i do my Aq12H Venus theme

i could not open up emotionally to allot of guys... that wanted
to have relationships with me....i got very tired of other people
emotions........so i chose semi emotionally close off relationship
yet we had fun...traveling and doing other things
what ever happened... i was able to heal tons of emotional
problems ...with time......
i cant do the routine in relationships there is got to be a change
of interests....... there is got to be something that changes with us
we got to be moving somewhere.... together on the mental or in
real life :lol: Venus trine Uranus 7H, trine Saturn 4H

it is really hard to believe that i would want to settle with
all of the partners that tell me they would like to settle down with me
depends how much they let me in... and what they going to share
what kind of intimacy Ext.......
i always say upfront....... i don't know about this or that
i need more time to feel more sure in this or that
i usually get old fashion type of guys
yet they are the most rebellious of that group
still... they think blood is thicker then water
which i don't mind at all.......
my Venus is happy ...... yet my Moon is not

actio

Do people with a venus in aquarius avoid commitment?

I've heard that, in general, the only people who can work out with someone with a venus in aquarius are people with a good dose of aquarius in their chart.

Like Venus rules love, and aquarians are unemotional, independent, and aloof...so it makes sense...right?

Or at least they certainly cant deal with clingy, attached, emotional pisceans like myself? Am I right?

True or false?
I know of one person with Venus in Aquarius. He has had a series of short term relationships, but keep in mind that this may come as a consequence of being a male in your 20s. He says that now that he want to find The One. He says that all his relationships start out as friendships first, then evolve into him dating the other person. I don't know if he has ever cheated, but the way his past relationships worked out he wouldn't have an incentive to, since he switches girlfriends frequently. I wouldn't say he is toxic in relationships but my intuition is that his love life isn't going to be a very happy one.

Last edited: