Not interseted in my field of study anymore.. Help

TranceAddict

Dear users ... some years ago i had this huge passion for computer sciences. i worked really hard and got admission in software engineering and design. at first i was so passionate about it. i completed my 2 semesters and all of a sudden i feel like what im i doing??.. i was not supposed to do this and my divert itself into music production... I wondered myself why??.. Why is that i suddenly lost interest in my dream of becoming a software engineer and why im so inclined to music production and becoming a dj?.... Plzz dear fellows .. really need help,, what is the purpose of my life?
??..
My details
DOB 14jan 1996
Birth time 1:45 am
Place of birth Karachi, Pakistan.

justastrology

hi,
according to your horoscope you get success in entertainment world or in journalism. but you can also complete your software engineering course.
best of luck,
Deepak Goyal

TranceAddict

hi,
according to your horoscope you get success in entertainment world or in journalism. but you can also complete your software engineering course.
best of luck,
Deepak Goyal

Hi... Thankyou for your reply sir. But im not even 1 percent intersted in journalism. iam a very shy person and have low confidence when facing crowds or even when talking to opposite gender . :( yes but im tooo much fascinated about entertainment that includes music and performing at clubs.:).

Can you tell me about my marriage too?
Thankyou

TranceAddict

hi,
you will get married in march/April 2018 period.

Oh no... 2018 will be my graduating year. Why marriage is so early if Saturn is aspecting my 7th house and is also conjunct Venus the karka of marriage.... Anyways one last very Last query. What will be my future wife look like? Her personality etc?...
Thank you once again ����

TranceAddict

Hi. It's ok no problem. But can you tell how will be my married life and how will be my life changed after marriage. Just a short brief analysis.
Thanks and have a nice day