Galactic Center and Transiting Pluto

A

Anonymous

Uranus conjunct the Galactic Centre 1987
Jose Aguillies publishes the Mayan Factor, linking Galactic Centre to Solar Flare cycles and DNA........he initated the dreamspell mayan astrology.

also the global link up meditation called Harmonic Convergence...........

and the Supernova 87, which revealed the fact that supernova were not random events, it showed there was coherency both timewise and spacewise, the supernova 'exploded' on a mayan key date and it originated from a point that expanded on an already existing pattern of earlier supernova;

Conclusion; Uranus transiting GC expanded our understanding of how all is linked, and revealed that joyful collective focus (Harmonic Convergence) can change the outcome of global events. Humanity initiated a new future from that point on. That time was also the arrival of dance culture big time.

Neptune conjunct the Galactic Center: 1982-1983.

During this transit the channeled material called 'The Law of One' by a group entity called RA, presented an overview of current events from a galactic perspective.

Draco

Thankyou for your responses.

I was intrigued to hear the Mayans mentioned. Correct me if I am wrong, but according to an ancient Maya prophecy, did they not consider the 21st December 2006 (or 22nd?, number 22 again!) to be the start of a new world order? The 'Age of the 5th Sun', I think they referred to it as. Does anyone else know about this? I am sure one of you will know more about this than I do. That time is very close to the Pluto/GC conjunction of 2007, and considering that Ranu mentioned the Spanish destruction of the Americas, and the French and American revolutions it would seem we are in for upheavals even more drastic than those which have passed in history, considering the Maya prophecy regarding the start of a new aeon. It would seem that the Pluto/GC refers to the 'kicking out' or eradication of certain groups, i.e - the Americans kicking out the British, the French kicking out the aristocracy and the Spanish kicking out and eradicating the South Americans. It makes me wonder what group are to be 'kicked out' this time, and where in the world this would occur. As this would be the 'age of the 5th sun' according to the Mayans, would it not be very interesting to set a chart for Winter Solstice mid-night of 2006, and see what aspects the Sun will be making to the GC? Also 5th harmonic aspects to the Sun might be particularly interesting, considering that the Mayans considered this to be the 'age of the 5th Sun'. So surely the number 5, fifth degrees, fifth harmonics etc. should be interesting. As well as harmonics to 22 of course, 22nd degrees, etc. What an interesting chart this would be if it refers to the birth of a new aeon!

My guess would be that this upheaval would have something to do with the uprising of militant Islam in the world today. Not a very comforting thought, but this is one of the most prominent troubles of our times.

I am also sure that I read in the Bible Code 2, that 2006 will be a terrible year for the world in apocalyptic proportions, although unfortunately I cannot remember the details. What I do remember however is that the Mayans gave the same year tremendous significance, and this coincidence ran chills up my spine! What might a chart for this Mayan date reveal? All I know is that they predicted Winter Solstice 2006 CE. I'm not sure whether this would fall on the 21st or 22nd, but it would seem rather strange and appropriate synchronicity if it was the 22nd, considering previous posts regarding this number.

Can anyone look at this chart and explore the significane of Sun/Pluto/GC connections, particularly in relation to the number 5 and 5th harmonics, also number 22. I feel that this could be potentially very revealing. You may wonder why I don't look myself, but as a beginner I feel I would be trying to run before I have learned to walk, as this is a rather complex topic.

I trust one of you will have sufficient interest and experience to have a look at this. Surely this is intriguing?

Regards,
Draco :)

Lapis

GC

Abell3627,

Thanks again for more great information. Fractals have confused me but your explanation makes it easier to grasp. Kind of sounds like 'holographic'.......where everything is contained in everything. I'm getting the feeling that you should start a couple of new threads here!

I read this just this morning - "The heart is the body's timekeeper; every beat marks a rhythm that is entrained with the cosmos, in tune with the Womb of the Mother, the Galactic Center." That was from "Path of Empowerment - Pleiadian Wisdom For A World In Chaos" Barbara Marciniak 2004. It reminded me of what you were talking about.

I also wanted to mention how happy I was to hear you say - "....that GC info reaches here almost instantaneously (resonance)." It makes me crazy frustrated that so many try to apply linear thinking/reality/reasoning to our multidimensional thinking/reality/reasoning! It just doesn't work that way.

You obviously don't need this but I'm adding a link to a fun place with my favorite.......visual images! It may also make sense for others. Be sure to click on each of the sacred solids and when the image appears, click on it and now you can move, rotate the solid in all directions. Fun. Also click on "Plationc Universe" and then click on the red mark to activate it all. More fun.

www.cosmicoctave.com/sgdev.htm

Lapis

GC and Transits

Thanks Radu and Abell3627 for the past transits to GC. I wouldn't have known where to find that info. Also the events that happened during the Uranus and Neptune transits to it. Very insightful info.

The first one that makes a lot of sense was Uranus transiting across GC during 1987 and what all that activated. Amazing, I'd never connected the two before! Thanks for that. That had to have really anchored the Aquarian Age energies into 3D reality and opened up numerous probable realitites.

The other date that hit me like a ton of bricks was that Neptune (I have Pisces ASC) conjuncted GC during 1982-83. That was a most wonderful and multidimensional time for me personally. It was a profound activation in many ways. One way was that old friends/family from a past life in Egypt of 12,600 (approx) blasted their way back into my consciousness and physical reality to the point that their presence was sensed by others. This 'door' was held open for over a year! They were (in ancient Egypt) and still are today from Orion, Sirius, and the Pleiades. Or 8D, 6D, and 5D. Evidently it was simply time once again to reconnect all of these energies, dimensions, awareness, abilities, timelines and karmas etc. back into this 'now'. This is where much of my knowledge comes from.

This was also the first time I was really driven to write and so I poured out a book (not published) also based on another past life I'd remembered most of my life prior to this date. Another amazing conscious connection was made between me/Lapis in this now and the 'me' I was with a Master Teacher in that other older time period. Some of the time I was writing this book and at other times this ancient Master was! It was incredible. This and other experiences have taught me that without doubt, ALL Time is simultaneous. Nothing is separated from anything no matter the distance or the illusion of linear time. Not bad for Neptune :wink:

As with the Uranus conjunction to GC, this Neptune conjunction also activated many ancient connections for individuals and all of humanity I feel. I sense that with the upcoming Pluto conjunction to GC........my Cap knees went weak.........this will be some sort of culmination of past issues and humanity but in this time period. It will be grand, intense and it will be miserable! Pluto being the farthest planet in our currently agreed upon solar system, this should be the last big karmic activation for us all prior to 2012. Serious deep house cleaning for all of us.

Another thing I believe will come from this Pluto conjunct GC transit is the conscious and totally open and accepted interaction with the 'dead' and their realm/dimension. All humans and some nonhuman and other dimensional Beings will just become a new part of most everyones daily reality.

A

Anonymous

C1
flydove.gif

foshow,
Phew! Glad to hear you're well....
I was amazed, too, by the tornado energy in WI.

Today I am thankful for Radu's web site!
Ecstatic GC energy is downloading here
....as Abell comprehends,
in soPHIa / wise, fractal immediacy.

Thanks, Radu, for clarifying graphically, that we're feeling new sacred structures.:idea:

and this very amazing penta- structure is intensifying and focusing energy that's emanating from the GC, coming through Radu's web site..... :p

The 5 energy is also interesting to me (as is the feeling of the 222 energy!).

My 5/5 birthday coupled with this '05 year has launched me into a place of freedom-flight (like the dove).

I think it is Robert Hand's book "Horoscope Symbols" in which he talks about the "5-series"....

"The 5-series is human and organic. Humans have transformed Earth's environment in general far more than any species. Nor have we been able to attain a constant balance with the environment ........"

[....or, I'd say, not since the genocide of indigenous people, that is...... ]

Mother Earth & life, interconnected. The 5-series is uniquely related to nature.

And Robert Hand continues, "5 aspects turn creative inspiration into concrete end-products."

Thanks so much, Abell and Radu, Draco, Lapis...for teaching here, too:

"Planets with pent aspects to the galactic centre, 36deg, 72, 108, 144 show what type of assignment spirit has asked us to share. " -- Abell

That is great! Practically, I wonder how we understand and harmonize with the coming transits (squares) that are helping to creating the structure that is focusing the GC energies.

Robert Hand on squares: "Squares are resistances" that naturally increase i n d i v i d u a l qualities." Each square limits or forces the "resistent" energies to strengthen their unique qualities.

The two interacting energies force the evolution of highly harmonized consciousness, perhaps.

Squares somehow enhance and clarify individual qualities of planetary energies and the planetary affect on human consciousness.

Squares.... GC......Pluto.......heart......all so that humans become useful in the creation of new structures of evolutionary consciousness.

So, upcoming squares of the transiting planets include
8/28 & 11/07 & 1/18/06 Mars squares Neptune
11/18 to 12/27 Mars squares Saturn
12/17/05 & March & Sept. '06 Jupiter squares Saturn
January 2006 Jupiter squares Neptune

Saturn is the planet of material reality, and squares are the aspects of material reality, Hand says, and Abell says, "PHI!"
:)

"Two or more planets squaring each other are linked by energies that resist each other and force each other to take on a definite form of behavior. They limit each other but they also greatly increase each other's individuality."

blackpanther.gif

How do we evolve free will during these squares

and keep helping each other

intuit what's coming,

the power of Pluto (rebirth) wanting to re-

generate the future, destroying whatever is leftover

from the past

that no longer

serves,

and the power of

Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune in

relationships growing like vines, reacting in time with us and
each other 'til 2007.

I honor students of astrology, who know how to decipher and intuit & TRUST the inner truth and share it!

I really like Lapis' suggestion to meditate on the 222 list to re-call
how we are contributing to

mass consciousness transformation,

as Mother Earth carries all her children

through climate change

toward a meeting with GC and that

evolutionary moment in December 2012 (222) .

This is beautiful!
C1

animal6.gif
:idea:

Buai

Amazing topic!
Thank you everyone for the ubundant food for thought, I'm bloated :D

I always felt that the Photon Belt(s), were the 'Auric Field' of the the GC.
Sorry I can't remember who mentioned that. :oops:
But in my mind, our Solar System and of course every other 'System' in creation, is a Living Entity.
So as we move into close proximity with the Photon Belt - the Aruric Field of the Galaxy - it makes alot of sense that we will begin to feel and integrate the vibrations of the Galactic Mind.
As if we were all going to at a huge banquet, to partake of the incredible creations that the 'Galactic Father' has been cooking up for us, for millenia!
Yummmm!!!

In reference to 'phi' and the 'Golden Ratio' etc?
The Mayans devised the Holographic Calendar that describes '2012' as the 'End of History' - (Terrence Mc Kenna), through the cycles of Venus Retrograde.
Venus is esoterically the Soul of planet Earth.
She only goes Retro every 18 months, and does that at 144 degree intervals.
Venus Retro is the dynamic responsible for the 'Pentagram', and 'phi' and the 'Golden mean' etc.
As that recurrent event 'evolves', it occurs at about a degree earlier than it did previous to the last 8 year station in the same sign - it takes 8 years to carve out the 5 points of the Pentagram.
Each time she goes retrograde she activates the other points of the pentagram by virtue of harmonic resonance.
Like plucking 1 string on a guitar, and hearing the other strings hum in resonance. But this is in 'light' aswell.
Casting an 'initiatory' and also 'protective' Pentagram around planet Earth.
She is preparing to go Retro now, you can see her in the sky at night after Sunset just below Jupiter.
She will go Retro on the December 25th 2005,
and will be conjunct the Sun at 23 Capricorn on January 14th 2006.*
(Same day>Mars/Jupiter opposition & Full Moon)
Pluto at 25 Sag 21*
She goes direct on February 4th 2006.
The VERY DAY Pluto is conjunct the GC.
So both Pentagrams will be lit up at the same time.
Isn't Cosmic Intelligence an amazingly faultless being...?

None of what I'm about to say has any obviously (to me) profound connections, but I feel the need to put it out there anyway, because it's the last time the event happens before the end of 2012, and it ALWAYS creates a major shift in consciousness,
and just in case one of you guys sees something I missed ...
Venus goes Retro at 23 Gemini, on May 16th 2012.
Conjunct Sun at 15 Gemini on June 6th 2012.*
Direct at 7 Gemini on June 28th 2012.

In May 1972 Venus went Retro.
Was conjunct the Sun at 26 Gemini on June 18th 1972...*
In other words Radu, at that time, Venus' cycle had evolved to the opposition point(s) to all the points in your GC Pentagram.
And was lighting us up from the other (possibly) Earthly/Soul side of our relative connection to the GC, possibly in preparation for the Pluto/GC conjunction we are about to experience(?)

Anyone have any comments please?
I'm getting dizzy :shock:

Ref: Erin Sullivan - Retrograde Planets - Venus Retrograde, for the relative 'Mythologys' etc that surround her Retro cycle .

Draco

Buai,
Thankyou for clarifying to me that the dawining of a new solar age according to Mayan prophecy is 2012 and not 2006. Was the specific date not for Winter Solstice? I was wondering what a chart set for this date might reveal, seeing as the Mayans placed so much significance upon this time.
Draco :wink:

Buai

Draco,

I actually didn't notice your reference to 2006!
I was reading all the other things you wrote, very interesting Draco.
But yep, you got the rest of the date right as far as I know.
Good idea, I'll make a chart for December 22(?) 2012. But from where, and at what time I wonder?

Maybe there is a 'known time'. But then again, with an 'Event' like the turning over of History itself, perhaps there isn't a relative time and space for 'It' to occur.
Perhaps it's similar the dawning of the age of Aquarius only alot quicker?

If WE, 'as a collective', are the event, then WE are also 'the place'. And if we take that all the way...considering we are co-creators here, that means EVERY point in our personal time/space continuum, is transfigured!
How far out do we go? Where does it begin, and where does it end?
Is there a begining/end at all?
Or just a 'Now'?

We need to keep in mind, Humanity has NEVER been here before. There is no known historical reference to an event of this magnitude or type.
We are going to experience a total revolution in consciousness, nothing short of absolutely reinventing ourselves as we were intended to be.
It's quite likely to be completely beyond the rational mind I think.
The experience of living without the biological body is what I keep feeling.
Living in the light. I'm not being cheezy, I mean it.
Ever been out of your body, or experienced Ayuhuasca, or had a peak spiritual experience?

I think it 'could' go something like this...(or I could be so 'out there', they lock me up very soon :p )>
There is sometimes a VERY intense energy that accompanies the onset of those states. I always felt it was because these biological bodies vibrate at a very slow and dull frequency, and the higher planes are incredibly quick in essence.
As we merge with the higher planes our own frequency is sped up way beyond what we're used to here in this 4 dimensional reality, it feels like a zillion unpredictable volts booming through the body, you can see it, feel it, taste it. It's almost too much, it's everything!
If you didn't know any better you may think you were dying! And in fact, it is no less than 'dying to the Ego'.
Then after we 'arrive', it all settles down and the combined vibrations are equalized at a very 'quick yet fine' and stable continuum.
It's beautiful, like nothing the rational mind could ever imagine.
The rational mind can't exsist in that dimension, only the Heart, and Wisdom associated with it.
Pure perception...no thoughts, ie. no interference from 'memory' or 'judgement'.

Imagine ALL of the MOST beautiful experiences you have ever had, rolled into 1 second (that's intensely fullfilling) and live that 1 second 24 hours a day...
That doesn't take into account the other creative aspects of what is possible in the 5th or 6th dimension.
Love is the awsome power of creation, the whole place is perpetually recreated with it, and glued together with it.
Imagine the creative power of Galactic Love flowing through us all as One...
If we are SO FILLED with that love, absolutley anything is possible, anything.

Thats just my take on it. I could be wrong :wink: But I'm not speaking from theory alone, honestly.

Eklipse

Whoah, I'm getting dizzy here... but all that is enlightening. The mayans divided our world in "phases", called Baktuns (If I remember well). At first I thought there had been a few "end of world" because humanity quickly becomes too strong and self-angered or selfish (Atlantis)... And the "planets" in fact, the whole cosmos aligns for some huge spell cast directly on hour planet, hence the Pentagram.

But maybe this time it is different. Maybe we have arrived to a time of consciousness and love never attained before. Or maybe we will attain this state, but only from 2006 to 2012, when we will be wiped out yet again. Harmony, and then... Crash.

Only giving in a few theories here, but you are the experts ;)

Lapis

Oh this IS ever so good! Most excellent thoughts, words, insights everyone. I'm luvin' this :D I want to share a quote from the 'Pleiadians' channeled through Barbara Marciniak that is an important one.

"Each year from 1987 to 1997 the awareness of humankind increased by tenfold. Now, from this point, December 1997 through 2007 the energy will increase one hundredfold for EACH YEAR, preparing you for the last 5 years of this unfolding period in which you will switch on to such a degree that the energy will increase one hundred thousandfold PER YEAR until the end of 2012."

They call this 25 year long period from 1987 (Harmonic Convergence) - 2012 (end of many long solar and stellar and galactic cycles) the "Nanosecond" in the vast annals of time........... We're far enough into this Nanosecond that we can look back and tell how true this statement is.

Last edited:

C1

Lapis, you are a shining light!
Thanks for the Marciniak "nanosecond" insight... H E A R T -opening wisdom, the sacred photon belt,
I'm glad you're here...an anchor for me, like you are for Buai. et al.
C1

A

afterflow

Newbie...help with GC connection...

Read the article by Eileen. I must admit the article was a little a scary for me to read. I still have soooo much to learn and it almost feels urgent that I gain understanding of as much as I can now, esp since big things are slated to happen in the next 2 years. Actually, I would not know where to begin to meditate, much less follow the guidelines outlined in the article. Should I be particularly interested because I have 4 planets between 24 to 28 degrees, two of them being Sagittarius where pluto is transiting. My birthday happens to be Dec 15th, which is when the first Pluto conjunction GC is supposed to be at 26 degrees. Let's just say, I'm a lil scared. Should I be?

C1

:) Hello afterflow,

No, you're safe here.
And the fact that you
joined in with:
I have 4 planets between 24 to 28 degrees, two of them being Sagittarius where pluto is transiting. My birthday happens to be Dec 15th, which is when the first Pluto conjunction GC is supposed to be at 26 degrees.
is interesting because there's another discussion
here about Chiron conjunct Venus at 00 degrees
Aquarius on December 15th that's...your birthday!

Having a connection astrologically ... natally
... with the placement of planets at the 27 degree Sagittarius/Galactic Center is l o v e l y.

You'll read elsewhere in this Forum, too, the
admonition to look where you may be afraid
to look, for insights!

But that there's nothing inherently scary about
astrological learning or teaching.

I for one am looking for ways to
integrate all the information coming in and be
open
hearted.

Welcoming,

C1

Lapis

GC and transiting Pluto

I'm going to quote some more information from "The Pleiadian TIMES" by Barbara Marciniak channeling a group of non-physical, higher dimensional beings from the Pleiades. This is from the Set. 22, 05 issue. Because information about the Galactic Center in general is so hard to come by, this is great info from the 'P's' as they're called.

"You are currently at solar minimum in the 11 year Sun spot cycle, yet massive X-class flares continue to be emitted in unprecedented size and number. Many scientists reluctantly admit they do not understand what is happening with the Sun. The Sun is speaking to you. Solar flares stimulate the evolution of consciousness; the role of the Sun is to support and sustain the development of conscious awareness over long cycles of time. The Sun is used by many forms of intelligence from all over the cosmos to transmit energy and information to you and your world. The black hole at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, which from your perspective is near the end of the sign of Sagittarius, is the most powerful source for the transmission of cosmic raditation. From late Dec. 2006 through most of 2007, Pluto will be in direct alignment with the center of the galaxy, serving to boost the acceleration of energy by one-hundred-thousandfold; Jupiter will join this alignment in late 2007. Everything will move faster and faster from 2007 onward; yet as more and more people awaken, the unleashing of creative expression will offer surprising solutions to many of your global problems......."

A

Anonymous

Hi,
Great topic....

acc to my Ephemeris the exact dates for pluto conjunct GC are

1. 29th december 2006(first exact conjunction)
2. 17th july 2007
3. 27th october 2007

the person wanting to know more about the number 22 should start studying Tarot Cards............it consists of 22 Major Arcana Cards, related to the 22 Hebrew letters.....(and it also consists of 56 minor arcana cards...)

regards,

Bethamy

Lapis

GC and transiting Pluto

afterflow,

About 'Meditating', at this point just sit with no TV or music or anything electronic playing.........and internally state what you want at that moment. We must ask for answers, insights, understandings and want them as badly as our next breath of air! When your desire and intent is this focused AND you ask from the heart (not the ego self), the heavens will bend over backwards in excitement that we've finally asked for forward movement! 'They' sit with baited breath just waiting for us to ask........ :wink: Higher positive beings will not interfere or risk any karmic backlash by jumping in and helping us with our 'stuff'. The positive Beings just don't work that way. The negative ones will however and this is where discernment is so important.

So if you're honestly ready for your life to change and slid into lightspeed, then ASK to understand, to see, to know, to be shown exactly what YOU need for your greatest and highest spiritual growth at this moment. Then pay close attention to all the subtle and not so subtle signs and synchronicities because they will be there! Both while awake and asleep. Its become this easy to do.

If you have planets or angles near to the GC (26 - 27 Sagittarius) then I'd guess that some very important energies and transformations will simply manifest. I read somewhere that a 2 degree orb on either side was used to the GC. So anything from 24 to 29 degrees Sag or Gemini will be 'hot stuff' I'd guess. How to interpret this is another issue!?!

C1

:) Hi
WB50 and
BAUI, I have a question:
She will go Retro on the December 25th 2005,
and will be conjunct the Sun at 23 Capricorn on January 14th 2006.*
(Same day>Mars/Jupiter opposition & Full Moon)
Pluto at 25 Sag 21*
She goes direct on February 4th 2006.
The VERY DAY Pluto is conjunct the GC.
So both Pentagrams will be lit up at the same time.

The Venus energy opposite Mars,
(Mars retrograde at 24 Taurus, the same degree
as the last cj of JUPITER and SATURN: on 5/21-22 in 2000
)

and Venus soon to enter Sagittarius
in this dark time before the Winter Solstice...
this has me wondering how to H E A R Venus.

I suggested we focus on your chart WB, so maybe now you could
give some insight into the significance for you, as you interpret it;

and I am curious about the meaning of *both* Pentagrams lighting up, as you described above Baui...

So, please advise, Venus guys....I see

on 10/29 VENUS cj PLUTO;

(SUN cj JUPITER 10/22, 7 days prior to the VENUS/PLUTO cj

and SUN cj PLUTO 12/16, the day after chiron cj VENUS at 0 Aquarius).

Many thank you

for any inspiration as we approach the first PLUTO/GC cj on Feb 4th!

C1 8)

C1

Hi again,
Lapis posted a link to an article under "General Topics" that answered a lot about Venus/Pluto/GC energy.

Venus is conj GC and Pluto this month!

THANKS Lapis, that article made me realize just where we're going with Venus.

The quote here by Barbara Marciniak is good, too; heart-receptor-opening is a very big lesson

C1 :)