Pluto in Horary Questions...

Drisha

Hi people,
looking at my horary databank i founded a lot of charts where Pluto gave the answer very clear to the chart; specially when ascending...
I know in Horary we do not use Pluto, but in these cases it was really the answer...
Someone else wants to tell me something more about Pluto in Horary - not exactly as a Scorpio ruler, but ascending???
Any other examples?

natasa812

Dear Drisha, as Starlink pointed, we don`t use those planets in horary. But, if Pluto or Uranus are on the angle, than we take them under concideration. And they have the same meaning as they usualy do. Uranus - an unexpected event for example.
Also, when a planet is on the angle, for example on AC, then it is also ``co ruler``. For example, if you are Venus because AC is in Libra, and you have Jupiter on the AC, then Jupiter is your co-ruler and also a great benefic and we will look at your position or even strenght in a different way. If you have Saturn on the AC, it can bring you obstacles. Of course, it depends on how a planet is aspected too.

I hope this is helpful, I am still learning myself and I hope one day I will learn horary.
Best regards
Natasa

Drisha

Do you have any examples?
In two charts where Pluto was ascending - the bad situation ended and something new started....and the difference between the degrees from asc and pluto were exactly the measure of time : 4º = 4 months!!!
I´d like to share another examples from people who experienced Pluto acting on an angle.....

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Drisha,
What was the moon doing? In my experience, having Pluto on an angle *by itself*, without considering other aspects, would not yield an answer at all, not using conventional horary methods in any case.
I have sometimes used pluto in horary for example when the moon's last aspect is to pluto-which happened a lot when pluto was in the late degrees of sagittarius. Now it may be the very first aspect (as pluto is in early cap)so I tend to consider it less, if at all.
I have observed that as a final aspect, the moon opposite pluto can indicate an end to something.Logically, after an ending, there is a new beginning.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

Drisha

Well, i´m saying not use Pluto by itself; but in my both charts Pluto was decisive to answer those questions...was very very clear!!!!
We don´t usually hear about Pluto in horary charts, but when he´s ascending he works!!!!
I´d like to know if someone have other examples of Pluto working....

archergirl

Pluto in horary will not give you a decisive answer of itself, Drisha. That answer will easily be found elsewhere in the chart.

Pluto, at best, if placed on an angle or conjunct a major significator, will act like a slightly malefic fixed star, with all of the negative connotations of Pluto; mainly obsession and unhealthy fascinations with things.

But I think you'll find that the answer is in the chart already; what Pluto would show on the ASC was that the querent was maybe thinking of the issue a little too often for their own good, or that there was an unhealthy power play going on, or some issue of power and control - and that's about all.;) The outer planets are best used as descriptors of some sort, rather than as a defining method for finding the answer.

AG:)

Drisha

Well...
I´m sad that you don´t believe me but Pluto was decisive in my charts!!!!
I was just trying to share the experience.....:(

archergirl

It's not that I don't believe you...it's just that experience tells me that Pluto is not a major player. What would be more interesting would be to look at the charts and see just what Pluto was 'doing', according to you...:)

athan

archergirl said:
Pluto, at best, if placed on an angle or conjunct a major significator, will act like a slightly malefic fixed star, with all of the negative connotations of Pluto; mainly obsession and unhealthy fascinations with things...
...what Pluto would show on the ASC was that the querent was maybe thinking of the issue a little too often for their own good, or that there was an unhealthy power play going on, or some issue of power and control - and that's about all.;)

I just asked a question and Pluto is in the 1rst House. It couldn't be more descriptive for the situation I am in... I think I am starting to fixate.....:eek: about my ex...
(any help from the Horarists is needed in the thread What are X's intentions? )

Last edited:

freedomlover

My comments on:

quoting: Archer Girl
Pluto in horary will not give you a decisive answer of itself, Drisha. That answer will easily be found elsewhere in the chart.

Pluto, at best, if placed on an angle or conjunct a major significator, will act like a slightly malefic fixed star, with all of the negative connotations of Pluto; mainly obsession and unhealthy fascinations with things.

But I think you'll find that the answer is in the chart already;
quoting: Drisha
Well...
I´m sad that you don´t believe me but Pluto was decisive in my charts!!!!
I was just trying to share the experience.....:(
Drisha,

I think what ArcherGirl is saying is that Pluto in and of itself does not give the answer. Pluto may very well be screaming out a message, but it is only emphasizing what is already in the chart. Sometimes it takes an expert horarist to read what is in the details of the rest of the chart. As there are few expert horarists around, perhaps this is why Pluto "spoke" to you. You perhaps got the message intuitively from what Pluto was "saying" that an expert horarist could have read from the rest of the chart without Pluto. Does that make sense?

As to my personal experience, I've looked at hundreds of charts, and I must say that I agree totally, Drisha. I think that Pluto (and the other outer planets -even asteroids) if exactly on an angle, can be saying something very important, and should not be ignored. The message they are giving should correspond with what the rest of the chart is saying read in the usual horary way. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you did.:)

Also, I agree with ArcherGirl on the meanings and connotations of Pluto. However, I want to add that often Pluto can also represent something that needs transformed - which is not being malefic (although it can seem that way at the time.:eek:)

Hope that helps,

FL

TO: ArcherGirl Please correct me if I've put words in your mouth, but this is what I was understanding you to say. Sometimes it helps if the point is explained again, out of another mouth (or set of fingers - in this case:rolleyes:), with a different set of words.