Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

The self-styled "Chosen One" has accused those of the Jewish religion who vote Democrat rather than Republican of being "disloyal"!
He's ORDERED private companies not to buy or sell anything Chinese!
:andy::andy::andy:

He's a UFO politician!*

*[Unfit For Office]

Last edited:

david starling

I'd like to suggest we retire this thread. Impeachment is not happening.
"Donald Trump will be reelected" is a safer prediction. :tongue:

The wheel's still in spin. A LOT of Democrats in the House, which is where impeachment proceedings happen, and where the Democrats are in the majority, are definitely advocating it. And this obsessive, potentially recession-causing China vendetta, coupled with his characterization of himself as the "Chosen One", his claim that the majority of Jewish voters are "disloyal", and his apparent belief that a President can unilaterally declare an embargo against another country, are making him look mentally unstable.
N. Korea still has its nuclear program, and is back to launching missiles, including submarine launches; his environmental policies are alienating conservation-minded Republicans; and, there are many who voted for him only as a reaction against Clinton.
Still a looong way before his term in office officially ends on its own.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Meanwhile, @SpeakerPelosi on a call with House Dems speaks to impeachment, given the growing list of her members who support an inquiry.

Her first point, and perhaps the most important: "The public isn’t there on impeachment."

david starling

Meanwhile, @SpeakerPelosi on a call with House Dems speaks to impeachment, given the growing list of her members who support an inquiry.

Her first point, and perhaps the most important: "The public isn’t there on impeachment."

Not yet it isn't. Being questioned under oath, though, would be a REAL problem for him. :sideways:

JUPITERASC

clinton-email.jpg

leomoon

In my opinion, having lived a long life and watching the Nixon Impeachment hearings, reading the book afterwards of the hearings and what Nixon did, Trump is far worse then anything Nixon did (Watergate break -in and authorizing it) :bandit:

I predict that within the next 5-10 years, probably closer to 5 years, many people protecting Trump today will be apologizing and eating their words.

He's nothing but the biggest con man, ever to occupy the WH.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...ent=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=facebook

The CIA is as worried as they'll ever be about rump and Putin's buddy-buddy closeness for the damage done to this country and to individuals:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...n4iYp7nLbtdGocLeXb7rgJ5hQ-VFre0BpwKBjMHd-quic

david starling

In my opinion, having lived a long life and watching the Nixon Impeachment hearings, reading the book afterwards of the hearings and what Nixon did, Trump is far worse then anything Nixon did (Watergate break -in and authorizing it) :bandit:

I predict that within the next 5-10 years, probably closer to 5 years, many people protecting Trump today will be apologizing and eating their words.

He's nothing but the biggest con man, ever to occupy the WH.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...ent=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=facebook

The CIA is as worried as they'll ever be about rump and Putin's buddy-buddy closeness for the damage done to this country and to individuals:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...n4iYp7nLbtdGocLeXb7rgJ5hQ-VFre0BpwKBjMHd-quic

Ending the Iran nuclear pact achieved by the previous administration may be the worst thing he's done yet. The threat of an unnecessary war with Iran has never been higher.

david starling

I don't know if he'll be impeached, but I'm believing more and more that Trump et al. are just different masks on the same face. Do you truly think that having Hillary for president would have been any different? May sound surprising, but I don't think so. He can be impeached if it'll please you all, but it's not going to fix the problem. I believe there's a bigger force at play behind the scenes...

Do you really think Hillary would have scrapped the Nuclear Pact her fellow Democrat had signed with Iran? That's what led to the current crisis.

david starling

Not out of this world to believe that that can happen. I can't confirm nor deny a potential alternative reality that evidently will never play out. Hillary also was against gay marriage and then changed her mind (conveniently) and said that she supported it. Likewise, she can support the nuclear pact (if she even ever explicitly said she supported it to begin with?) and then scrap it just as easily if she became president. I don't think she really cares about her "fellow" democrat (who she seemed to lovingly blame as part of the reason for her loss). Besides, I'm not interested in the smaller details trying to hypothetically assume what someone would or wouldn't do if they were president as it's pointless and distracting from the bigger picture.

Would you describe yourself as apolitical?

david starling

Looks like the prediction of this thread is going to happen! Nothing about Mueller. This President is a loose cannon, incapable of telling the truth on a consistent basis. No telling what he'll blurt out while under oath.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Looks like the prediction of this thread is going to happen! Nothing about Mueller. This President is a loose cannon, incapable of telling the truth on a consistent basis. No telling what he'll blurt out while under oath.

Just because an impeachment inquiry has begun does not mean the House will vote to impeach Trump.

For Trump to be forced from office, the Senate would have to hold a trial and two-thirds of the Senate would need to vote to remove him. Republicans, however, control the Senate, so such an outcome is highly unlikely.

MD

P.S. Just drew a chart asking if Trump was going to be impeached and got Moon VOC. Nothing going to come of this, yet again!

Last edited:

leomoon

I drew a chart too - Will he be impeached?

Looks to be a yes - (sextile Mecury ruler of the 10th to the Moon - Interesting that both Venus (ruler of the 7th, (the others) is in the 11th with Rump.

:biggrin:
Screen-Shot-09-25-19-at-10-33-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-09-25-19-at-10-37-AM.jpg