Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

pauldouglas_1553449939_xzrSD3XQ.png

21CLI-FLOODS-articleLarge.jpg

JUPITERASC

Attorney General William Barr has formed a team
to investigate allegations
the FBI and Justice Department spied on the Trump campaign in 2016.
Barr informed the Senate Judiciary Panel on Friday:
“To the extent there was overreach
what we have to be concerned about is a few people at the top
getting it into their heads that they know better than the American people
We now know that he was falsely accused
We have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon”
Barr Opens Probe of FBI’s Spying of Trump Campaign :smile:
‘Worse Than Watergate’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0pOkNBrB6w

The Hill reports:

"The answer to the first question is that the foundation and its projects
reported collecting about $2.5 billion to help global crises
from AIDS to earthquakes, even as its own auditors, lawyers and employees
privately warned of problems over the years."

The Obdurate HRC's Run the Clock Out On Being Indicted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV98j5Ys3RE

Hillary can be indicted on many different fronts so it doesn't matter if one goes past the statute of limitations.

I seem to recall in a Wikileaks email dump that Chelsea Clinton was worried about the Foundation's crooked dealings.

I believe Judge Huber in Utah was put in charge of investigating the Clinton Foundation. Not sure if it's just for the Uranium One deal, espionage or other things. Huber recently met with AG Bill Barr. This is one reason the Demwits are hysterical about Barr!

:rightful:

david starling

Hillary can be indicted on many different fronts so it doesn't matter if one goes past the statute of limitations.

I seem to recall in a Wikileaks email dump that Chelsea Clinton was worried about the Foundation's crooked dealings.

I believe Judge Huber in Utah was put in charge of investigating the Clinton Foundation. Not sure if it's just for the Uranium One deal, espionage or other things. Huber recently met with AG Bill Barr. This is one reason the Demwits are hysterical about Barr!

:rightful:

On a much more important topic, Mueller was originally brought in as F.B.I. Director to cover up the the truth about the 9/11 destruction of the Towers and the attack on the Pentagon. Trump is being called on to reopen the investigation, which was closed by the Cheney/Bush administration and left as it was by Obama.
There are 2 ways to interpret Mueller's investigation of the known, illegal Russian interference with the 2016 Presidential election, depending on how one stands on the issues: Trump supporters can see it as a failed attempt by the "Deep State" to bring down his administration. Those against his Presidency can see it as Mueller doing what he did with the 9/11 investigation, covering up Russian collusion with Trump's campaign to exonerate him, the same way he exonerated the Saudis concerning 9/11.