6 planets in 6th house

powerion

Hello life; or do you see anything to watch out for? not everything! retrograde mercury and venus anyone?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_matthew_he_39848_8150.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_matthew_he_39848_8150.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

powerion

Oh and I have also had a knee injury and one back injury due to kick boxing. and a seperate back injury on the other side due to weight lifting, many broken bones..arm, elbow, finger, toe, wrist, forearm again!

Last edited:

hisskriss

Wow your chart is amizingly similar to mine. Im no expert tough, i joined yesterday :joyful:

Depression and trouble sleeping is something i had as long as i can remember (until pretty recently) and found alot of things in my chart related to it.
I always been underweight and had bad blood circulation.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_kristoffer.79779.21916.gif
    astro_2gw_02_kristoffer.79779.21916.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 63

Moog

Mercury square moon I think is symbolic of depression (literally disturbance of mind/emotions).

Perhaps your minds (mercury) won't let you sleep (moon)

Do you see any indications of the problems I have dealt with in my life; or do you see anything to watch out for? I seem to be more in tune with my body than anyone else I know. I try to teach people things and they just dont pick up on what I am saying. I can control my body well, and it puzzles me when people cant do the things I can because it seems so natural its your body that you have had your whole life how can you not feel this. except my tongue, and anything related to females..not everything! retrograde mercury and venus anyone?

good news only venus is retro, mercury is ok.
With that stelliumin 6th house you should be interested in health issues, health industry type of work even. something that requires details

How to find your career- sticky in Vocational Forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32775
please give some background ie: education, aspirations, options

powerion

creativity flows best with music, writing, science

I am best at health related things like eating good, working out better, pushing yourself

Rebel Uranian

Jupiter is retro.

The 6th house is the last house under the horizon and I consider it the most hidden in many ways because it's the last to rise. The 6th house stellium seems very descriptive of all the things you just said. The 6th house is naturally ruled by Virgo, and naturally (no pun intended, that pun seriously burns my brain!) has a lot of Virgo qualities. I'm not saying you're a worrier or tiny or unnoticeable, but look at this: http://www.mizii.com/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/virgo.htm

I have Moon opposite Mercury. The square is supposed to be a Mars aspect and the opposition is supposed to be a Saturn aspect. I have some stuff that'll help alleviate it a lot, but I think I'm going to start a thread on hard Moon-Mercury aspects because I've seen them a lot and I really wonder if they're that bad since all I've heard about them is "chemical imbalances" and "depression" and, me being and idealist, I naturally wonder if that's realistic.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Briefly (please remember that my outlook is unorthodox to a great extant, and is based on whole sign houses)

-Cancer on the ascendant can indicate variability regarding mind, emotions, general health; also indicates a good deal of adaptability involved as part of the essence of the OP
-Jupiter is in the whole sign 1st house (in Cancer), can indicate over weight tendency, also other plethoric tendencies (possibilities including high BP, high cholesterol, lipid excess, etc)
-Sagittarius is on the 6th whole sign house: according to the researches of Charles Carter, Sagittarius is the most accident/injury prone of all the signs; might indicate a susceptibility to injuries and accidents, especially so since its dispositor, Jupiter, is posited in the first whole sign house directly connected thereby with general health
-Saturn is grand dispositor of all chart elements (ie, "chart ruler" or most significant planetary influence in th chart); it is quite strong, being in its own domicile; Saturn can give chronic conditions (heaviness, sluggishness) and depressive susceptibilities, fortunately however Saturn is in an elevated degree, which makes it a much more potentially positive indication for the nativity and demonstrates that the types of chronic problems associated with Saturn are not too deep, and can be overcome, and does support that the OP would have significant control over his physical body
-Saturn as lord of the nativity, strong by domicile and in an elevated degree as in this chart, also suggests a long life...

However, these are merely superficial observations on my part, but I think they match fairly well with the background given by the OP...

(PS: so much power in the 7th whole sign house indicates an enormous focus upon relationships with other, and this would also include a potent mix of influences regarding marriage)

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Different house systems have the planets in other houses. Using whole sign system, you have 7 planets in the 7th house. Moon in in the 10th and retrograde Jupiter is in the first house.

Your 6th house is Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is opposed in the same degree by Mars and it is retro. This is an astrological reason for your health difficulties. However, these should be more annoying than fatal. Jupiter is a benefic in exaltation and usually saves the day.

This is really a good chart. Take care for your health and you will recover.

you could easily say this stelllium straddles two houses as saturn and mercury are within 5' orb of 7th house cusp and it is said to be more effective in next hosue along going anti clockwise..

Uranus in 6th House– cadent house
· Strange and advanced methods used in work and service.
· You could be interested in all kinds of healing therapy. The type of work electronics etc. You prefer to work in the ­background without supervision and like a congenial atmosphere.
· Possible work in health service or machinery to do with health.
· Good worker but needs a job that enables him to move around. Routine is not for them.
· Ingenious and original in nature. Highly nervous so prolonged job is unbearable.
· Either drives himself mercilessly far beyond his physical strength or fights his job all the way. Has to learn the hard way to be tow the party line.
· Chronic illness can play havoc if the ability to control irritation and impatience is not gained.
· Collect odd and unusual things (pigs, owls etc.)
· Sudden illnesses

Neptune in 6th House. – cadent house
You will have intuitive understanding of the various methods of making work effective and efficient. Good for work to do with hospitals ‑ health foods ‑ exercise. Close ties with co‑workers. Fond of pets. Health ‑ Feet. Hypochondriac. Very allergic to drugs – (looks to aspects). Psychosomatic illnesses ‑ seem very real to them!
After care and service to others. Sympathetic, welfare and caring work would be ideal. Type of work drawn to could be alternative medicine, actors, magician, reflexology, acupuncture, Homeopathy. Nursing. Chiropody. Coun­selling maybe or voluntary work. Small domestic pets.

Moon square venus
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24933&page=1

Saturn conj Neptune has a 'fear of the unknown' and is frequently linked to depression...

Saturn conj Neptune
http://astrologyforthesoul.com/billstreett/satnepgestalt.html
http://astrology.astrozoom.com/index.php?title=NEPTUNE_CONJUNCTION_OR_PARALLEL_TO_SATURN

that stellium espec the 'outers' saturn, neptune, uranus, are ALL square MC (no matter what house system) and these will have a major influence in social settings and expressions...

currently, Transiting saturn is squaring natal venus, which again can keep you short of money and 'test friendships and relationships' and wanting to withdraw socially...

The 6th house isn't work and service...

True, it could also be health, daily routines, small domestic pets as well as co-workers, work environment and yes,,, service to others...:biggrin:

Work and 6th house
I just found this site/link which looks directly at 6th house cusp, planets, rulers etc. very enlightening...
http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html
"My first day at work cusp of the 6th house”
You can even turn the chart so 6th house cusp then becomes the Asc and read the chart for work, it's called looking at 'derived houses'
Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesDerived.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
What I don't think anyone mentioned, excuse me if I missed it! though Dr. Farr came to the area, Saturn rules bones. The OP has broken several bones...it's unusual for someone to break that many and especially so young. This shows the strength and relevancy of Saturn in this chart.

Though, as a few have pointed out, Saturn in a strong position indicates health can recover well, which again is supported by the OP's comments. Very interesting to see how this plays out.

dr. farr

Ithink you are quite correct in your observations re to Saturn and its ramifications in the reference chart and relative to the history provided by the OP. Saturn (bones connective tissue) is in Capricorn (knees) and OP mentioned knee injuries in the background information. Also notice the aapplying conjunctions of both Mercury and Venus to Saturn, and the applying Moon square to Saturn-definite indications of the importance of the Saturnine influence in this chart! (Moon makes its closest applying aspect of all, to Saturn)

Carris

Hello everyone! seeing how I am going to be going to the doc for blood work within the next few hours, and maybe having surgery within the next few months I was hoping if any of you experts could help me learn more about my health related issues in this house!

I am prone to ankle injurys, but have very strong shins due to kick boxing(sun in aquarius? :D)
I have poor circulation in my body when I eat more healthy and maintain a good active lifestyle more than anyone I know

I never have energy but that is prob because my mind never shuts off and I have bad sleeping habits which is the part of my life I am workin on the most right now.

Do you see any indications of the problems I have dealt with in my life; or do you see anything to watch out for? I seem to be more in tune with my body than anyone else I know. I try to teach people things and they just dont pick up on what I am saying. I can control my body well, and it puzzles me when people cant do the things I can because it seems so natural its your body that you have had your whole life how can you not feel this. except my tongue, and anything related to females..not everything! retrograde mercury and venus anyone?
My chart is very similar to yours - I too am cancer ascendent with a "bucket" shape chart with the "handle of the bucket" in the 12th house. Although I have 3 planets in the 6th opposite one planet in the 12th.

The 6th-12th axis is about "dedicating our practical skills and talents in the service of something greater than ourselves. Finding a balance between needing to be in control and longing to experience the oneness that is the divine. In the 6th house, there is a strong desire to develop practical skills and areas of personal expertise that can be put to use - and in the 12th we use our skills to selflessly serve humanity or the divine."

With a stellium of 6 planets in the 6th, I guess most of your life would revolve around issues of the 6th house (how you work, how you provide service, health, employment, employees, etc).

Since ruler of 6th Jupiter (abundance, hope, faith, generosity, jovial, optimism) is in 12th (spirituality, selfless service, altruism) exalted in Cancer (family, home, emotional) - all your 6th house energies and experiences could be channeled to serve the agenda of this 12th house.

These health issues reflect your 6th house stellium (I too am very careful about my health and very interested in health, diet and nutrition. And I too have health problems - my neptune at 6th cusp gives me all sorts of wierd health problems.). But the way out of this could perhaps be by focussing on your "handle of the bucket" Jupiter in 12th.

Ruler of Jupiter and ascendent is the moon (emotions, intuitions, nurturing, caring) the most elevated planet conjunct MC (career, public life, aspirations) in 9th (philosophy) in aries (initiative, active). So your 12th jupiter activities could become your career.

Since the ruler of ascendent (appearance, outer personality, attitude), moon (emotions) receives hard aspects from saturn (depression), mercury (information overload), neptune (confusion), venus (hunger for affection) - this might be also be causing emotional problems and health problems. Saturn venus mercury conjunction is also sometimes prone to depression. The 11th (venus) and 12th (mercury) house are supposed to signify calves, ankles, feet - hard aspects to mercury and venus could be bringing these injuries.

Take this with a pinch of salt - I'm an amatuer astrologer

Last edited:

Cloverskies77

Hello everyone! seeing how I am going to be going to the doc for blood work within the next few hours, and maybe having surgery within the next few months I was hoping if any of you experts could help me learn more about my health related issues in this house!

I am prone to ankle injurys, but have very strong shins due to kick boxing(sun in aquarius? :D)
I have poor circulation in my body when I eat more healthy and maintain a good active lifestyle more than anyone I know

I never have energy but that is prob because my mind never shuts off and I have bad sleeping habits which is the part of my life I am workin on the most right now.

Powerion,
Wow, You mentioned so many physical aliments that are so related to Aquarius. Aquarius are prone to weak ankles. Circulation issues are also a problems for Aquas. Your mind not shutting off is a real problems for Aquas since they live in their heads (minds). I have that problem myself my mind just goes and goes and wont shut down. I litterally used to have to be mentally exhauted to sleep. Insomnia (trouble sleeping) is a real big problem for Aquas. So, your not alone in the issues you mentioned,,,each sign has thier own physical issues to deal with, Being an Aquarian myself,,,I use relaxation techniques which get my mind to slow down and than my body. It can be hard for us Aquas to shut down our minds,,,sleep is SO important. Hope you get some help with all your Aqua issues....take care:smile:

Cloverskies :cool:

Cloverskies77

Wow your chart is amizingly similar to mine. Im no expert tough, i joined yesterday :joyful:

Depression and trouble sleeping is something i had as long as i can remember (until pretty recently) and found alot of things in my chart related to it.
I always been underweight and had bad blood circulation.

HissKiss,
Welcome to the forum,,,I just joined recently myself. Interesting chart,,,,you have a nice Stellium in the 5th house...Im an Aqua Sun as well...Trouble sleeping (insomnia) is such a problem for Aquas. I have been dealing with that for years myself. The key is to try and get control over our overactive Aqua minds...which isnt easy lol. Hope to see you in the forum :smile:
Cloverskies :cool: