Does he like me?

scahm

Hi all,

Casted another chart to practice my knowledge of horary - any insight on this would be much appreciated to see if I'm understanding it right!

L1 and L7 are in an applying sextile which I would assume means yes, but I am confused by the fact that the querent is sitting in the quesited's turned 12th house. Does this therefore mean that the quesited does like the querent but is choosing to ignore his feelings for her?

Sun and Moon also trine, which would indicate yes but that the querent likes the quesited more, due to Moon being in Leo, and no reception from the Sun.

Am I correct in this interpretation? Many thanks for your responses.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 17.59.23.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 17.59.23.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 17.59.38.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 17.59.38.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 35

scahm

Or will I be looking for the 5th house lords to aspect one another as this is a question about feelings?

zarya

well i would say like this

all things considered you will definitely see him since mercury and jupiter have this aspect, since you are in sixth house you may feel that you need to work to get to him and there is some confusion for you since mercury is in pisces and also conjuncting neptune which traditionalists do not use in horary and vedic astrology.

moon trine sun only means that he is going to have some action in his fifth house, he will definitely like something or someone and hava fun with it/them or you will realize he is just your friend.

but this moon is ruled by mercury which is you so it kind of goes your way.

moon also gets to jupiter so you will know if he likes you that way or considers just a friend soon.

anyway since it is a late degree you might already know the answer

this is my take on it
please follow up what happened and good luck

scahm

well i would say like this

all things considered you will definitely see him since mercury and jupiter have this aspect, since you are in sixth house you may feel that you need to work to get to him and there is some confusion for you since mercury is in pisces and also conjuncting neptune which traditionalists do not use in horary and vedic astrology.

moon trine sun only means that he is going to have some action in his fifth house, he will definitely like something or someone and hava fun with it/them or you will realize he is just your friend.

but this moon is ruled by mercury which is you so it kind of goes your way.

moon also gets to jupiter so you will know if he likes you that way or considers just a friend soon.

anyway since it is a late degree you might already know the answer

this is my take on it
please follow up what happened and good luck

Many thanks for your response Zarya, it's much appreciated. You mentioned that the Mercury/Jupiter aspect indicates a meeting, but since the question is about feelings, does that aspect mean yes?

I'm a little confused by what you mean by 'action in his fifth house'. As Moon is my co-significator, would the Moon/Sun trine not indicate that the feelings are for me or do you see him liking someone else instead?

zarya

they communicate in a trine, which means ease and flow and looking at each other not smirking at each other. if you want to look at it as emotions ok so your emotions meet harmoniously.

oh sorry moon is ruled by sun which is his 5th house, it shows a bit of control on his side again,but a happening,
moon is the question and involved with sun ruler of his fifth and your aspiration 11th so i guess yes.

Chrysalis

You're doing too many charts on this guy, I'll answer this last one. I'm going to go into a little bit more detail so you understand.

As you can see your in fall in Pisces also being conjunct Neptune, this is you not being able to let go, you still want to reunite with him, water signs don't let go so easily and you are finding it hard to let go, you want him back.
But you being in the 6th house you can't do anything about your situation your in, you can't act out of this house.

Now he Jupiter in Cap in his 11th house, moons in the 11th house, moon will make a trine with 11th ruler sun. Now the 11th house is not about a 1-1 connection with someone, it's about connecting with lots of different people. Sun is his secondary ruler also, what all of this says is that he wants to connect with others, and 11th can refer to dating sites.

When mercury sextiles Jupiter @25 degrees Pisces, Mercury will also square the MC, now mercury is doing all the work here not Jupiter, but being in fall and cadent your efforts are thwarted. The square to the MC should put a stop to this.

Last edited:

scahm

You're doing too many charts on this guy, I'll answer this last one. I'm going to go into a little bit more detail so you understand.

As you can see your in fall in Pisces also being conjunct Neptune, this is you not being able to let go, you still want to reunite with him, water signs don't let go so easily and you are finding it hard to let go, you want him back.
But you being in the 6th house you can't do anything about your situation your in, you can't act out of this house.

Now he Jupiter in Cap in his 11th house, moons in the 11th house, moon will make a trine with 11th ruler sun. Now the 11th house is not about a 1-1 connection with someone, it's about connecting with lots of different people. Sun is his secondary ruler also, what all of this says is that he wants to connect with others, and 11th can refer to dating sites.

When mercury sextiles Jupiter @25 degrees Pisces, Mercury will also square the MC, now mercury is doing all the work here not Jupiter, but being in fall and cadent your efforts are thwarted. The square to the MC should put a stop to this.

Thank you Chrysalis, that was really clear and helpful and your response is really appreciated. You are right, I believe he is currently on dating sites.

Please could you explain the square to the MC a little further, what does the MC in a relationship horary indicate? Is it that I (Mercury) will make some kind of public attempt to get to him and something external will prevent it? Does this negate the Mercury/Jupiter sextile, meaning the answer to my question is no?

Chrysalis

Thank you Chrysalis, that was really clear and helpful and your response is really appreciated. You are right, I believe he is currently on dating sites.

Please could you explain the square to the MC a little further, what does the MC in a relationship horary indicate? Is it that I (Mercury) will make some kind of public attempt to get to him and something external will prevent it? Does this negate the Mercury/Jupiter sextile, meaning the answer to my question is no?

Yes the mercury/jupiter sextile is negated by the square to the MC, id read the MC as a realization you get, basically thinking phuck it, I need to move on.

And come on putting this/these charts to one side, do you really think if a guy was really into you that he would ghost you like he has? Would he really have left you to then be giving you the chance to be hooking up with other guys, if he liked you so much? No he wouldnt, he would have kept the contact going with you, not giving you the chance to want to hook up with anyone else but him.

You sound like you've had a lucky escape from him so take this experience as a blessing. Also, look back on the experience from him and see if there is anything you can learn from it for future reference in your dating journey. Were you being too avaialble for him? Some guys like the chase. Was you texting him too much, replying too fast etc? this can put certain guys off sometimes. Think about how you was being with him that could have caused him to be put off by you, and then learn from the mistake.

scahm

Yes the mercury/jupiter sextile is negated by the square to the MC, id read the MC as a realization you get, basically thinking phuck it, I need to move on.

And come on putting this/these charts to one side, do you really think if a guy was really into you that he would ghost you like he has? Would he really have left you to then be giving you the chance to be hooking up with other guys, if he liked you so much? No he wouldnt, he would have kept the contact going with you, not giving you the chance to want to hook up with anyone else but him.

You sound like you've had a lucky escape from him so take this experience as a blessing. Also, look back on the experience from him and see if there is anything you can learn from it for future reference in your dating journey. Were you being too avaialble for him? Some guys like the chase. Was you texting him too much, replying too fast etc? this can put certain guys off sometimes. Think about how you was being with him that could have caused him to be put off by you, and then learn from the mistake.

Thank god for that square then! And thanks for the kind words Chrysalis - it's hard to see the benefits when things were going so well and then came to an abrupt end, leaving me really confused. But you're absolutely right - not worthwhile to dwell when he's showing me how he feels through his actions.

Thank you for clarifying, I always feel I learn something through your responses!