Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 01-03-2020, 06:43 AM

Saturn return & Pluto transiting 4th house advice? Help needed.

Hey y'all,

Natally I have saturn, uranus, neptune all in capricorn in the 4th house so currently I am having my saturn return in 4th house with pluto also transiting there. Right now at the time of this post the two planets are in conjunction (1 degree apart) and life has been very difficult.

Pluto has been in capricorn for over a decade and throughout the period I have witnessed, experienced, endured, survived so many horrible things regarding family, home, parents, etc.

What's truly heavy is now saturn has been in capricorn as well since the end of 2017. Ever since saturn moved into capricorn I felt the difference of energy on a daily basis. Life has been extremely bleak. I have been struggling in terms of housing (homelessness has been somehow a recurring theme of my life, starting from when I was a kid and I would be punished by being kicked out of the house and that became a constant thing and I have lost count how many times I have been homeless and things regarding that area are always a very sore spot for me.) What's worse is that my career flopped after saturn return started. I keep trying to magnify the energy of my natal Jupiter in Cancer near my MC but every thing I set out to do and try has flopped. I have since moved away from my birth place (where saturn is on my IC astrocatographically) and moved to places with more positive energy focusing on Jupiter and Venus for example but somehow matters regarding saturn have continued to cause trouble for me and I just wish that I can move past all that and move on with my life.

It's been a very long hard two years so far and I hope I make it through this saturn return because on a daily basis I feel like I am being crushed by external circumstances and my life is going nowhere. I need some advice on how to overcome this. Overcoming has been a major theme in my life regarding saturn. Right now I think I am at the lowest point of my life and I really need some help. Thanks.

Unread 01-04-2020, 04:25 AM

Re: Saturn return & Pluto transiting 4th house advice? Help needed.

Is your Sun above the horizon or below it?
Unread 01-05-2020, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisag View Post
Is your Sun above the horizon or below it?
My Sun's actually right on my dsc so it's squaring saturn on the ic... not a very comfortable aspect to live with...
Unread 01-05-2020, 07:49 PM

Do you mind posting your chart?
Unread 01-08-2020, 04:09 PM

Please share your chart or your birth details, only if you are comfortable
The Following User Says Thank You to Fz hb For This Useful Post:
Inquisag (01-08-2020)

Tags
advice, house, needed, pluto, return, saturn, transiting