Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh come on, you work in banking in England. You've surely met and contended with your share of entitled chauvinistic folks.

Yes. I only want attention from the people I want it from. Not everybody.

oooooh defensive in that way. Yeah, I get you now. I was thinking the Scorpio venus does something else like make men argumentative for the sake of it. You talking about pressure from the arseholes...

what else is venus scorpio like. is it good for your love life? i have this is sidereal/vedic? is yours is 2nd or 3rd?

moonkat235

I kinda go back and forth with the whole mansplaining thing. lol I go back and forth with a lot of things. I'm not sure I run into a lot of mansplainers, except the owner of the restaurant, but I'm like 99% sure he's addied out 100% of the time. lol

I generally try to think of my own experiences with stereotypes both against and especially by me and then I think about the experiences that made me change my mind. Like getting into an argument with someone because they're racist or misogynistic never helped me and didn't seem to change any minds. I think it was stories and the process of connection and the realization that categories suck and shrink the picture. Like my mind shrinks whenever I categorize.

I'm still thinking of how to create change through dialogue and language. That really fascinates me.

Just musing around here. I want to reply to the post on the patterns of inequity and cruelty, passiflora, but idk if I have thoughts yet.

Hkk

Account Closed
Venus in scorpio sidereal is totally different though, like mine is in Libra sidereal.
In western Venus in Scorpio is called "too much." That's about the size of it.
I can't wear "fun" makeup because it looks totally garish.
Both your thoughts above are probably correct. I wonder if Venus in Scorpio actually meets more mansplainers irl, or just can't help taking them on.
For the love life, it's great as long as it's a LOVE life, not anything less.

mansplainers -probably both you meet more and u can take the fools on! It’s like that in banking with male colleagues. There’s a lot of ego and there is a very thin line in how you get treated. More like blurred lines. You need your wits about you and you have to be tough. It must be like this in every corporate company. Not good.

With makeup I feel libra rising can’t slap it on. It’s got to be delicate. I’ve seen this with quite a few Libra sun and rising.

moonkat235

I wear makeup when I have to host at work and if I have a special event. Maximum 20 minutes and it usually looks fire. A staple for me is the black clay eyeliner with an angled brush, but otherwise, I like my natural look.

I definitely change my clothes style a lot. Sometimes lookin business casual is my feel and then sometimes sweatshirts and leggings, or sporty looks and then sometimes I'm feelin fashion forward with the high waisted jeans and blouses. I often change outfits like 2-3 times a day.

Hkk

Account Closed
I wear makeup when I have to host at work and if I have a special event. Maximum 20 minutes and it usually looks fire. A staple for me is the black clay eyeliner with an angled brush, but otherwise, I like my natural look.

I definitely change my clothes style a lot. Sometimes lookin business casual is my feel and then sometimes sweatshirts and leggings, or sporty looks and then sometimes I'm feelin fashion forward with the high waisted jeans and blouses. I often change outfits like 2-3 times a day.
Omg 2/3 times a day! It takes me two days to figure out my outfit lol

moonkat235

@passiflora

Oh I see, thank you for that. Hmm... I'll let that gestate for a while. In all honesty, I don't run into that a lot I think yet. I guess I wonder when I do run into those situations, how do I redirect and change the game? What do you find that works?

moonkat235

Well, I guess I use people's perceptions of me as leverage to accomplish whatever it is that I'm aiming for. Idk all I can think of as examples are illegal dealings that I've been in and Idk if I should share those. haha

moonkat235

Well, let me not say that I don't run into that much. I think I don't interact with a lot of men in general tbh and whenever I'm in a work setting, I end up at the top of the food chain pretty quickly, so I notice my male coworkers are generally intimidated by me or are my subordinates. lol