Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

I'm having trouble with Mars in Leo, and the NN opposite Pluto. Mercury in :cancer: is upping the emotional quotient.

Well the recent moon opposition saturn just squared my Progressed L7 mercury, thats where my r'ship issues have come from. And like you say mercury being in cancer is not helping, especially about to go back direct.

Pluto being my most dominant planet, do you think the NN opposite pluto is effecting me too. NN is square my venus/pluto conjuntion.

david starling

Well the recent moon opposition saturn just squared my Progressed L7 mercury, thats where my r'ship issues have come from. And like you say mercury being in cancer is not helping, especially about to go back direct.

Pluto being my most dominant planet, do you think the NN opposite pluto is effecting me too. NN is square my venus/pluto conjuntion.

I think it's affecting everyone! Along with Saturn Conj Pluto. Then there's Jupiter retrograde....

david starling

Well i don't know what hes been through/or going through in his life, so i'm no one to judge.

The blue text is quite off putting though, i can never communicate with him properly because of his text preference.

Then there's that "repeat" tendency, instead of responding to specific points. Ingeniously annoying! :biggrin:

Chrysalis

Its interesting to see members come and go from here, i don't mean permanently leave...just come and go. If someones been around and then vanished, theres obviously some kind of planetary influence causing it in their lives......and then pooof they appear back.

I honesty feel like this forum sometimes is my family :joyful:

david starling

Its interesting to see members come and go from here, i don't mean permanently leave...just come and go. If someones been around and then vanished, theres obviously some kind of planetary influence causing it in their lives......and then pooof they appear back.

I honesty feel like this forum sometimes is my family :joyful:

Yeah, same here. AND, no need to invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner! :lol:

Chrysalis

Um....no one is sure J.A. is a guy. Never specified gender.

Ha ha! I know true. I was actually going to say that but didnt......(i actually do that a lot.)

I dont know where ive got the male vibe from :unsure:

Well i did used to think osamenor was male :lol: And Waybread was male ...(waybreads female), right ?

The avatars throw me off the scent lol.

david starling

Ha ha! I know true. I was actually going to say that but didnt......(i actually do that a lot.)

I dont know where ive got the male vibe from :unsure:

Well i did used to think osamenor was male :lol: And Waybread was male ...(waybreads female), right ?

The avatars throw me off the scent lol.

Osamenor has that Sagittarius vibe, which comes across as yang. Perfect example of why yang and male are not the same thing. I knew waybread is female right away, because of how she scolds. :biggrin:

david starling

J.A. may be the only member to not reveal any personal Chart placements whatsoever. Even the username could be from the movie, "Jupiter Ascending", and nothing related to the Chart itself.

Chrysalis

Tbt i do have a soft spot on here (so far) for Waybread, illenek, DS, Tikana, Unique astrology, Blaze.

These are the people on here so far who have been here for me in personal ways, or i just really connect with them.

conspiracy theorist

Oh yes, it was because he/she/it thanked posts that weren't anyway related to traditional astrology in form, but was more descriptive in content. It didn't follow its regular pattern.