Baby health

Astrolady3

View attachment 19511This is my first time doing this so i dont no if im doing it right so far...

But this is the chart i done and was asking if my unborn baby is healthy and well. x
Thank you xx

Re-Done Chart x

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_scan_date_he_23197_25637.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_scan_date_he_23197_25637.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

GeraniumSA

Please re-cast and re-post the chart--the data in the lower section is blurred in the picture and the late ascendant and uranus in the 7th house cast doubt on the ability to properly interpret the chart.

fensi88

Your baby is represent with Sa rx. Sa is exalted so I suppose baby is OK, but rx might mean baby is tiny, less in dimension as it is usual.

Astrolady3

Your baby is represent with Sa rx. Sa is exalted so I suppose baby is OK, but rx might mean baby is tiny, less in dimension as it is usual.

You suppose baby is ok? nothing bad you can see then? xx
An tiny, never thought of it would be small, but then i suppose i put a lot of weight on with my other children and not so much with this baby, could that be it or the baby is not growing aswell as it should? xx
if you have any more info would be much appreciated x
Thank you xx

fensi88

Considering that Sa rx, baby has no applaying bad aspect and considering that Sa rx very soon goes direct, you do not have to worry, everything will be fine.

Astrolady3

I Have had my scan and the baby is perfect in everyway just waiting for blood tests to come back with results for down syndrome, And im 19 weeks and 4 days And the sex is a GIRL :D XX