Random presidential thoughts

leomoon

The RNC is subservient to Turtle boy McConnell. How is that so different?

(btw, I wouldn't have voted for Pelosi myself, nor even Biden if I had my way), They are both too old. Same with djt of course. AOC yes, :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

The RNC is subservient to Turtle boy McConnell. How is that so different?

(btw, I wouldn't have voted for Pelosi myself, nor even Biden
if I had my way), They are both too old.

Same with djt of course. AOC yes, :biggrin:

thumb_thiof-8-mins-ymple-8-hrs-quid-pro-joe-2020-65718698.png

a5e5461fad99a61deb83c3865e583a67.jpg

49140352.jpg

3bgvhq.jpg

leomoon

Trump's poll numbers are now catching up and decreasing concerning his handling of the crisis we are all facing now:

FiveThirtyEight.com aggregate. Now you can see below that Trump's approvals appear to have topped out at about 45.8% approve (49.9% disapprove) and are just beginning to trend downward again.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...abysmal-coronavirus-response?detail=emaildkre

Democrats cannot rest on their laurels either, as 50-51 % disapprove of them according to the lastest poll shown on the link ....
But seems people trust Biden far more then trump.

Last edited:

leomoon

The Democrats did not back the Republican version of this bill (additional funding of the 250 BIL) because they want it more for the little small businesses and especially want people to be protected to VOTE during this very hectic and dangerous time i.e. standing in line in rain and wind, to vote in Wisconsin...making it very difficult.

They want people during the Corona Virus (and likely at all times) to be able to vote as Trump & his wife does, "by mail"..

Republicans don't want to grant that right.

btw: There are ALWAYS 2 sides to every political story in the news.