Is Saturn an Astrological Planet?

david starling

Possibly not, because it could be an alien starship cleverly disguised as a planet. It does emit its own energy signature unlike the other planets.

However, that's so unlikely, the best answer is, unfortunately, "yes". :sad:

Blaze

Account Closed
On a serious note: This Saturn return is shaping up to be something else. Who knew having so many planets in Capricorn, squaring natal Mars an opposite natal Jupiter could be so....interesting.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm feelin it!

The way some spoke about it, you'd think it was some personal armageddon. Though, I suppose the mind makes everything far more dramatic than it actually is.

Saturn sure is heavy though. Lets pool together some money for a gym membership for the old bast.ard.

david starling

The way some spoke about it, you'd think it was some personal armageddon. Though, I suppose the mind makes everything far more dramatic than it actually is.

Saturn sure is heavy though. Lets pool together some money for a gym membership for the old bast.ard.

Jupiter's the one who could stand to lose some girth! :biggrin:

Blaze

Account Closed
So, Blaze, Dragon-lord! Now that's really something! :cool:

Isn't it? Never would've thought my path would go that'd'a'way, so to speak.

And then, last night, things changed. For better or worse, I can not say.

Which planet, if any Dave, do you think the divine female aspect would be? All of them? Seeing how half the signs are feminine, and the planets themselves have both a masculine and feminine expression, my mind tells me it's all of them. Open to other ideas, though.

Blaze

Account Closed
This Saturn return hasn't been all that unpleasant as of yet. Not disappointed or anything, no need to tempt Saturn into sending down some of it's "love." Just interesting to point out.

Did hurt my leg quite a bit though. :lol: