Where are my keys?

Summery Joy

One again I prove i can't do my own horaries. I've been struggling with this chart for like a week now. HELP!

Where are my keys?

28 May 2008
11:32 pm (23:32) GMT +3 DST
Cairo, Egypt - 30n03, 31e15

The chart is attached.

I pretty sure I lost the keys at hope, although I could be wrong. I'm Neptune struck! I was home when I finally consulted horary. I had been looking for a couple of days or so expecting to find them eventually (I always lose my keys and I always find them a few days later!).

Any help?

Attachments

• horary keys.gif
    horary keys.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 72

fensi88

First of all, you will find your keys, ruler of 2nd is rx and we have applaying aspect Moon and ruler of 2nd! Second, always draw chart with day formula for POF!
2nd house ruler is in Cap so look at work, parent's home(room), in dark corners near the ground, thresholds and boundaries, business areas. It is out of sight, thoroughly hidden.Look at places where you meditate. Ju means wardrobes and places which are neat & orderly.
DIRECTION: South by East
near colours: black, brown, indigo, red

POF is in 9 house in Sco.
So look at high shelves near books, church things (icons, candles), low documents or passport ,
Look near muddy or stagnant water, in the kitchen & bathroom again at dark or secret places and trash bins.
DIRECTION: Southwest
near colours:murky red, black

LionKing

I agree with Libra on the areas, but look in the area where you keep your money at, or things of valuble worth, shelves, file cabinets, and such. That might be helpful. V/r LionKing

Summery Joy

Hey guys,

Thank you for your replies. I saw your posts before I went to work this morning, so all I could do was check where I keep my passport. Nothing was there. I'll check my parents room when I go home.

Goca, what's so special about the morning PF forumal that helps with missing items?

fensi88

J Frawley said to me (via email) that POF must be calculated in all charts always as day formula, he said night formula is error. I did not ask for explanation.

Summery Joy

I looked in my parents room. I didn't find them. I was all worked up because the floors are red, butr I found nothing.

You know, Goca, I don't always agree with Frawley. Sometimes he just sets those rules that contradict a lot of other people, declare them the only right way and not give an explanation. For instance, in one of his books, he insists that all human relationships should be ruled by the 7th, like affairs, friendships, parenthood, etc, and never gave a a reason why.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I'll continue to look for the keys. I have one last question for you; does the early Asc mean anything?

LionKing

Yes... and early AC isn't good and probably won't do you well. It's called the Bonatus Rule. The question as to give birth to at least 3 degrees or 27 degrees. When it is ether before, the question was asked too early, after 27 degrees the question is past and you probably already know the answer.
V/r LionKing

Summery Joy

I actually asked the question a couple of days after I discovered I'd lost them. That can't be too early. Maybe The chart is not valid. Maybe I should have consulted horary right away.

Thanks LK.

fensi88

In charts of lost items I did not notice that anyone pay ttention on early or late ASC degree.
It is not strange that you can not find keys immediately, because cadent houses (3, 6, 9 and 12) housing the second house ruler means the missing object is really lost and may be found after a long search.

Summery Joy

Update:

Our appartment has been renovated and all the stuff were packed, moved, unpacked and replaced. I still have not found the keys.

Does all the moving allow me to construct a new horary chart in case it has been moved?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hey... I have an idea. I seemed to have skipped over this thread before so it is the first time I have read it.... at the end I thought, "Wonder where the keys are?" and then thought... hey, a horary chart can be cast when the Astrologer understands the question.

So attached is the chart. Now do we start with me on the Asc or Sorehearted?

TK

Attachments

• keys.gif
    keys.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 35

Summery Joy

AquarianEssence said:
This may be a silly question at this late date but have you checked the floor of your car, perhaps under the seat of floor mat?
This is not a silly question at all, especially considering that the key chain I've lost has our home key, which we have not changed so far. I'm actually quite worried someone has them.

Anyway, yes, I've checked every where in my car. I found other things that I had lost while searching there, but not the keys :D

AquarianEssence

I suggested this because Moon's last contact was with Uranus through declination and, besides this being your significator, he is connected to cars. You should get them back, with Jupiter Rx but it won't be real soon and they aren't real close by. Jupiter's last contact was with Mars through declination so that is a parent, sibling, neighbor or mate, hopefully not an adversary. That is the one possibility that wouldn't promise return. But if it were a theif your house would have been hit by now, I would think. The combination of signs reminds me of being burried among toys or sports items, well hidden in an unlikely place. Mars, and Sun, next contact of Mars, are both peregrine which could indicate a thief, possibily. Do you think this is the case or they are lost? Lost reminds me of fallen which is what Jupiter is. But with the contact with Mars...Plus I notice your home isn't very secure, Venus being combust Sun, the other peregrine body. I think you should change your locks. Video surveilance wouldn't be a bad idea either. I was able to install software and 2 cameras for around a hundred dollars.