Likely to lose my job - seeking Career guidance

rprasad

Dear Esteemed Senior Members,
I am writing to seek your help/advice related to my career. My DOB is 25 Nov 1970, Time of Birth: 4:40 AM, Place of Birth, Hyderabad, India.
I currently live in the US and am in a senior exec role at a F500 company. The company I work for recently got acquired, I feel like I will likely be let go in the next 4 weeks.
I am having a hard time finding jobs (even getting interviews etc). Was wondering if I should take any remedial measures. Also, when can I expect to find a new job. Is it better for me to start my own company or consultancy?
In general, although, I've had a good life, my luck has been such that if something remotely positive happens in my life or if the social community around me perceives my situation as being positive or successful, my progress stalls in tracks (or sometimes reverses) - something like Dristhi or Nazar. I've not been able to remedy this no matter what I do other than be extremely secretive (which obviously I cannot always do). Any pointers towards remedial measures will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks for reading my long message.
Regards,
R Prasad

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

R Prassad
My observations are as follows:
You are passing through Mahadasha of Saturn retrograde and debilitated but from the sub house of profession and anterdasha is Mercury, placed in the house of finance but at the 8/6 house distance.
Placement of the planets can give success but the distance is not comfortable according to your birth chart. Indicating that you may look for consultation or like wise profession.
In my point of you for your own profession you do not have courage and one more negative point is at times you are extra-ordinarily analyzing or or criticizing. Which may negatively influence your efforts.
One chance of getting a job opportunity is before 09-09-2016, but it will depend on your way of conversation.
Distance between Saturn and Mercury is not comfortable. But can give finances.
Dashmansha chart is supporting after September 2016.
Regarding favorable for business or other things needs study in details.

rprasad

lost my job - seeking Career guidance

Dear Sir,
I was let go of my employment on 8/24 (last Wednesday). I was very close to getting an offer within the company I was working, but someone I know went in and lied to the hiring manager when he was about to make a decision. Consequently I did not get the job and was let go.
I am trying to line up couple of consulting opportunities as well as trying to help a newly formed startup. Any thoughts on whether I should continue down this path or if I should actively seek employment in a large corporation?
Any guidance/thoughts will be deeply appreciated.
Regards,
R Prasad

selfless

Banned
Dear Esteemed Senior Members,
I am writing to seek your help/advice related to my career. My DOB is 25 Nov 1970, Time of Birth: 4:40 AM, Place of Birth, Hyderabad, India.
I currently live in the US and am in a senior exec role at a F500 company. The company I work for recently got acquired, I feel like I will likely be let go in the next 4 weeks.
I am having a hard time finding jobs (even getting interviews etc). Was wondering if I should take any remedial measures. Also, when can I expect to find a new job. Is it better for me to start my own company or consultancy?
In general, although, I've had a good life, my luck has been such that if something remotely positive happens in my life or if the social community around me perceives my situation as being positive or successful, my progress stalls in tracks (or sometimes reverses) - something like Dristhi or Nazar. I've not been able to remedy this no matter what I do other than be extremely secretive (which obviously I cannot always do). Any pointers towards remedial measures will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks for reading my long message.
Regards,
R Prasad

Lagna- Tula, Rashi- Kanya,
in Kundli, Budh, Mangal, Brihaspati are RETROGRADE.
your JANMA NAKSHATRA - HASTA (WHOSE LORD IS CHANDRA).and Lord of your Job/profession (10th house) is also Chandra. Chandra being lord of 10th house , sitting in 12th house with Mangal. Changing/resigning/Losing job is obvious.
Shoni Maha dasa and Budh AntarDasa (i.e., Shoni / Budh)will go on now and it will end on 07.04.2018
do the following 3 Remedies and see how your problems are totally gone :-
1. Worship Maa Durga. Observe NavRatras.
2. Do NOT take alcohol. Put 4(four) kilos of unboiled milk in a well.(on Saturday).
3.Wear an emerald (Quality- Columbian) on Wednesday . weight of 5 carat
-------------------that's all----------------

rprasad

Dear Selfless,
Thank you very much Sir/Madam for your note and remedies. We do not have a well close to where we live. Would you suggest any other place where I can put the milk? Also, any thoughts on whether I should look for a job or if I should run a consultancy or my own company?
Regards,
R Prasad.

selfless

Banned
Dear Selfless,
Thank you very much Sir/Madam for your note and remedies. We do not have a well close to where we live. Would you suggest any other place where I can put the milk? Also, any thoughts on whether I should look for a job or if I should run a consultancy or my own company?
Regards,
R Prasad.
No other place, you need to positively find a well to pour the milk. that'll solve most of the problems in your life.
You can at first do 1-3 jobs
then you can try for own consultancy.