Would someone analyze my chart please?

Junke

Hey, you're about as old as me..

So the first thing that I see is the Big Three ( Sun, Moon, and Ascendant) are all in water signs. This means that the Water element is very strong in your nature. This may mean that you are a very sensitive individual. You may feel vulnerable very easily. And with a lack of Air signs, it doesn't seem likely that you'll find it easy to communicate, which may be a sensitive spot for you, because Mercury is conjunct Chiron.
Certain things in your chart says you have a strong desire nature, and passion, but that its so strong that it might be unsettling and not easy to control.

That's the stuff that popped out at me first, I'm new to interpreting other people's chart though...

Arian Maverick

I'm primarily interested in that your Cancer Sun-Uranus opposition, Pisces Moon trine Mercury-Chiron conjunction, and Venus-Mars conjunction in Leo conjunct your Midheaven loosely square Pluto on your Ascendant.

As Junke mentioned, your big three are all located in water signs, and your super-sensitive Cancer Sun is located in a water house to boot.

You seem to have a fair number of planets hovering on the cusps between two houses, which might change houses depending upon which house system you use. I'd personally consider your Pisces Moon to be in the fifth house instead of the fourth although it is technically located in the fourth house, and I'd definitely consider Mars to be in the tenth house because it is tightly conjunct your Midheaven. Neptune is up for grabs, too, although some astrologers do not use the five-degree rule for outer planets and thus would consider Neptune to still be in the second house. The rest of your planets are firmly within their respective houses, though.

As far as what all of this might mean...

There appears to be a lot of power on two of your major angles--your Scorpio Ascendant conjunct Pluto and your Leo Midheaven conjunct your Mars-Venus conjunction. That conjunction--particularly because the traditional ruler of your Midheaven (Mars) is located in it--seems to indicate that you greatly seek recognition from the outside world; you may constantly feel a need to prove yourself or else simply crave the limelight, although the ruler of your Leo Midheaven--the Sun--indicates something quite different.

The Moon conjunct the fifth house cusp and Venus conjunct the Midheaven both seem to indicate creativity; perhaps because the Sun is the ruler of your Midheaven, the Moon disposits the Sun, and Jupiter disposits the Moon, you may eventually make a career of such creative work. An eighth house Sun in Cancer is sensitive and does not have any of the flash or desirability of fame of that Leo Midheaven, yet I think it possible that you may eventually work behind the scenes in a big, flashy industry such as the entertainment industry.

Yet we cannot forget that ninth house stellium, either, which can easily point towards higher education, philosophy, or--especially Jupiter in the ninth house, which as I mentioned earlier, is disposited by the Sun which is disposited by the Moon, which is then disposited by Jupiter to continue the triangle. Your Mercury-Chiron conjunction in Cancer is disposited directly by the Moon.

As you can see, I'm becoming mesmerized and slightly dizzy by that triangle, but a lot of your natal planets seem to filter back to it.

Another strong planet in your chart is Saturn in Aquarius, although the planet's energies may not be obvious since Saturn is retrograde and located in a cadent house.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Ekim86

Okay I'm just going to comment on 3 things and would apprecaite a response back to see if i'm correct at all.:p I have read that Pluto conjunct your ASC could indicate that there could have been some difficulties with your birth. My friend has this placement although it is in his 12th house, but this was correct with him. He was also a very rambunksous kid growing up in his early years of school. With Saturn in the 3rd house there could be some communication issues, perhaps a delay/resrictrictions in early education. Maybe relating to your brothers and sisters IF you have any. I know that your still a youngster, so am I, but the moon conjunct the 5th house cusps in pisces may make you septable to drug use. I have a few friends with the moon in the 5th that enjoy substances. But yours is in pisces which is know somewhat for its escapism. I'd give you some transits that should be occuring soon but nothing really sticks out besides Uranus soon conjuncting your natal sun. But thats a different thread!!:eek: Please comment back.

Ekim86:
First of all thanks for the interpretation along with Junke and Arian Maverick.

About the rambunctious thing. I wouldn't say I would fit that description Completely. Well I don't think I got the chance to because I was a REALLY quiet, shy and reserved and an overly nice kid (sun, moon, asc all in water signs). However, I know that this shows in a way where I release all the anger that I held inside from dismissing things that would upset me. But that happens very rarely. About the Saturn in the 3rd house I would definately say that I feel restricted in someway when communicating. Conversation would be delayed and would sometimes create awkward moments.
About drug use, I havn't done drugs but I know that If I were to do so It would definately be used a lot through escapism (which would occur a lot due to my emotional nature).

Thanks again for the analysis'

Last edited:
I know this is probably old but I'm new here! so here goes: Your chart has lots of TRINES. Great!! it gives You an idea of what You have to work with in this life for the most part they are Positive aspects however be warned it could make You lack motivation .You have an abundance of Creative Energy. I see You making money from very unusual means and I see sudden without warning changes to Your money situation so be in the SAVINGS mindframe. You are going to reinvent Your idea of self throughtout Your life and You will get very in tune with your intuitive self. You would make a Great artist or Musician because You have the built in emotional depth to really move the crowd. Intellectually speaking You don't draw conclusions easily or quickly. You can devote Yourself patriotically to whatever cause You feel is right don't lean TOO much that way though with so many planets in water this could confound Your reasoning. Passion and its pursuit will be big with You but don't let this become Your identity. Passion is pleasure and it also brings pain. I also see a lot of empathy in Your chart. There is nothing wrong with being a nurturer. Don't let others make You feel bad because of it. In Your life it will serve you well.With Your stellium in Leo it means at times You'll act more Leo than Cancer. That's what I see anyway from My perspective. I hope this helps You.