Read My Chart

Niambi

Hi,

I am a new forum member. I have analyzed my chart in several different programs. I am always open to new interpretations....always learning and growing as a person. I have no specific questions; any insight offered is appreciated.

Thanks,

Niambi

Attachments

• natal_wheel.png
    natal_wheel.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 60

kimbermoon

Seems like you may need to be making adjustments in terms of your personality, and how you express yourself to the world [Asc ruler Saturn in the 8th]; With the Sun on the cusp of Leo you are probably more identifiable as a Leo, since the Sun went into this sign right after birth and for the first 30 years of your life, however you may keep this hidden behind the mask of Capricorn. This can make you more reserved and possibly inhibited in your self-expression than would be expected from a Leo. So there is an ongoing struggle with being consistent in the way you project your personality, and this in turn can affect how others see you and respond to you. Sun in the 7th ; a focus on Socialization and relationships in life, however the square of Chiron to the Sun shows necessary healing from your past. Moon conjunct Pluto also reinforces the theme of a difficult past, and afflicted relationship with the parents [probably the mother]. As such you may hold back from expressing the more positive Leo energies. Other people may see you as being either repressed, or overly paternal [authoritarian] by nature. You may thus tend to attract Cancer individuals looking to be taken care of. That may be aggravated at this stage of your life, with Pluto transiting your first H; a period of metamorphosis.
Of significance is the opposition between Neptune/Venus in your chart; spiritual confusion and feeling disconnected from the higher powers. Are you self-deceptive, or easily deceived by others?
In matters of the heart this can indicate possible betrayals and dishonesty.
Issues of faith and trust may be problematic in relationships.

Niambi

Thank you....

I actually have identified more with my gemini traits, but maybe I'm confusing them with Leo traits/qualities. I like to write, have lots of hobbies and like to multitask. I am going through a pluto square natal pluto transit; definitely feel myself changing how I express myself. It's been scary....trying to figure out who I am and/or want to be.

The chiron square insight is true, as well as the pluto/ceres conjunction. Still trying to decipher those areas. Right now, and in the past I have attracted semi-helpless cancers or those with cancer rising. Also, a large cluster of my friends are scorpio or sagittarius.

Last, I'm very familiar with the neptune/venus opposition. The deception has been on my part and others. I was taught about it in 99', but several relationships later...no doubt understand what it means now. Now I understand that, but I'm not sure about the spiritual disconnection part. I have always felt like I have been evolving. However, I do feel like I am moving in and out of "the matrix" at times.

Any insights about Uranus in the 10th? Mars at 2 degrees in gemini?

Thanks for your help. :smile:

Seems like you may need to be making adjustments in terms of your personality, and how you express yourself to the world [Asc ruler Saturn in the 8th]; With the Sun on the cusp of Leo you are probably more identifiable as a Leo, since the Sun went into this sign right after birth and for the first 30 years of your life, however you may keep this hidden behind the mask of Capricorn. This can make you more reserved and possibly inhibited in your self-expression than would be expected from a Leo. So there is an ongoing struggle with being consistent in the way you project your personality, and this in turn can affect how others see you and respond to you. Sun in the 7th ; a focus on Socialization and relationships in life, however the square of Chiron to the Sun shows necessary healing from your past. Moon conjunct Pluto also reinforces the theme of a difficult past, and afflicted relationship with the parents [probably the mother]. As such you may hold back from expressing the more positive Leo energies. Other people may see you as being either repressed, or overly paternal [authoritarian] by nature. You may thus tend to attract Cancer individuals looking to be taken care of. That may be aggravated at this stage of your life, with Pluto transiting your first H; a period of metamorphosis.
Of significance is the opposition between Neptune/Venus in your chart; spiritual confusion and feeling disconnected from the higher powers. Are you self-deceptive, or easily deceived by others?
In matters of the heart this can indicate possible betrayals and dishonesty.
Issues of faith and trust may be problematic in relationships.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I can't read this format of chart well. I would prefer to have orbs in approaching and separating orbs also PDF showing declinations like what they provided in Astrodienst.

Just some suggestions of what you may want to look at in further research of your chart.

Sun at the last degree of Cancer, by dignity Sun is Peregrine in Cancer. Ruler of the 8th house cusp also the 8th sign in Whole sign housing. Saturn and Mercury in Leo.

So the Weakness of the late dying degree of Cardinal Cancer Sun operating from 7th house will express it Peregrine manner in the 8th house with Saturn in Leo-Detriment (Your very own ascendant, 2nd house by traditional rulership your very own self image, health, vitality, fertility, fruitfulness, physical characters/feature, the Head, your mind your actual physical Brain; 2nd self possessions in material and non material, talents, values, ability to gain.

And Mercury in Leo-Peregrine (9th house Virgo your higher mind understanding, higher education, oversea, foreign connection in study or relationship, religions, faith, personal philosophy, 6th house, 6th sign, Mars-2 degrees again Peregrine in Gemini/Lilith/Venus-Term in Gemini and Jupiter-Fall in Gemini)

So Sun in Cancer ruled by<Moon within effective orb conjoined with Pluto both in Libra operating from Venus in Gemini-again Peregrine operating from the 6th house over North Node, Moon, Pluto, 10th, 4th and 5th.

Also look into nodal axis of North node in Libra 9th house 10th sign, and South node in Aries 3rd house 4th sign.

Your chart is best approaching from the foundation of looking into the Keywords such as Peregrine, meaning of Houses.

The deep personality is in the 4th IC, 8th and 12th. The external personality is in the AC, DC, MC.

Operation of your learning, understanding, logic, symbolic abstract understanding in the 3rd and 9th axis, Moon also rules intelligent also intuition, the other worldly intuition in the 12th also the Neptune along with the Pisces cusp and lesser in the 8th.

6th is the particular every day reality, along with 3rd house both home of signs ruled by Mercury. The ultimate comfort in physical body, physical world, mundane comfort/wealth, mundane standard of happiness and fulfillment can be seen from Part of fortune and condition of the Moon, her dignity, aspects, activities in the progressions, also her Nodes-North and South.

poyi

Premium Member
First, if your birth time/chart is within workable accuracy for predictive work. You should keep a diary of changing as per the Hits from Lunar and Solar eclipses to your personal points of the chart. I share what I learned and you may want to investigate further in the next few years for your own best interest. I won't be able to do all these extensive work for you.

Lunar Eclipse will hit your MC on 15 April 2014, best time to test event coming to as completion, reflection, the end of cycle of your MC, career, status, public image, recognition by others. This is a perfect test of the accuracy of your birth time.

The effect can starts from the day to months or even up to 1 year. The actual day and time of activation can be seen through studying Lunar return of the month, the tightest Midpoints, the tightest aspects when they will be perfected in relation to your natal and solar return charts.

While Solar eclipse when hits at personal point will bring life changing event of New beginning for both better and worse based on your natal promises, turning of the Sun, your Spirit, and path of life. You will also have within effective orbs of conjunction to Chiron at 4th house on 29th April 2014. Then you have a rather lose contact from 23th October 2014 to your Uranus in Scorpio. That is not particularly important, but can keep an eye on that by more effect on the opposition Chiron.

It is essential to look at personal points in conjunction, square, and opposition to the point of Eclipses, only these three types of aspect or even in parallel/contra parallel will manifest actual physical events that are significant to you in personal level. Not all eclipses will bring in event if not under those aspects based on the principle of Cross of Matter of the AC/DC/MC/IC, cardinal, energy form by the eclipse to your personal points.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/eclipse.html
Lunar Eclipse Apr 15 2014 7:45 25° Libra 16'
Solar Eclipse Apr 29 2014 6:02 08° Taurus 51'
Lunar Eclipse Oct 8 2014 10:53 15° Aries 05'
Solar Eclipse Oct 23 2014 21:44 00° Scorpio 25'

Ongoing Outer cardinal square Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn, Uranus in Aries in particular will conjunct your natal 29 degrees 2 Cancer Sun ruler of 8th, Saturn and Mercury referring back to what I said above post, in 2018. You will feel the hit of Uranus in Aries square your Sun when it is within 3-5 degrees orbs toward perfection of square, which is particularly important as that will be very close to your own natal IC, it hits the personal axis, cross of matter so there will be significant manifestations to all level AC/DC/MC. This speculation can be confirmed by reviewing progression, transits, solar return, lunar return, solar arc, or more ancient tool as Profection.

In fact when Uranus in Aries hits the natal SN at 18 degree 34 you should foresee what may come to you. So in the next few years, learn about lunar return, solar return, get a reference book for midpoints and enhance your very best understanding of your own chart. The stress to Sun, will also be the stress to 8th house, Saturn, Mercury and their chain rulership. Remember chain reactions, chain effects, the story line.

Above All, you must first understanding the foundation of your natal chart, your own natal promises prior learning predictive astrology.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
For lunar eclipse, please remember there is different between New Moon and Full Moon eclipses, New Cycle vs End of Cycle as completion. The lunar eclipse on the 15 of April one. I think is Full Moon eclipse so is end of cycle, something to be completed. I myself is having second surgery that day so is a good sign.

Some article to direct your research on understanding Lunar Eclipse for the first testing of birth chart accuracy. And prediction will make more sense with the currently know situation. So ask yourself what has been going on in your life that is relevant to MC, by April it will be completed.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/lunationseclipses.html

kimbermoon

Thanks for your input. It is not surprising you might relate more to Gemini with that stellium there...this would serve to activate your Venus/Neptune though; care to elaborate on your experience of that? Uranus: unexpected changes in your direction in life; career upheavals and upsets; with Mars: potential power struggles with authorities/superiors; rebellious tendencies. This aspect is about personal adjustment and adaptation. Mars in Gemini is restless and often scattered in action, and with Uranus, is prone to irregularity in actions and motivation, that end up boomeranging back to you. You can be impractical or unstable in addressing your desires. So what might you need to change within yourself regarding how you act, which in turn creates undesirable reactions from others?

Niambi

That's interesting.... My gemini stellium and neptune/venus...in my opinion contribute to lots of multitasking with people, data, things and neptune/venus contributes to lots of daydreaming. I have actually been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder, but wasn't diagnosed until age 35. Never had a clue; I have a bachelors in psychology and a master's degree in social work. I will also finish a master's in special education later this year.

Of course, with neptune....lots of confusion...sometimes disorientation in terms of coordination and sense of direction. In terms of power struggles, I left my job of 10 years last fall. I had plans (only a few things accomplished) and have spent a lot of time studying astrology. I have been reading charts for free, and recently decided that I want to do this as a side business. However, I am learning through the forum that there is much more to learn and to work on.

I'm pretty friendly, but balancing the NN/SN has been challenging. I'm learning to not try to "start a war" every time I don't like something; trying to be more diplomatic. I am making changes as far as avoiding falling into patterns of deception in relationships, but find that I lose friends that way. With neptune in the 12, I have found that I attract drug dealers, drug addicts; I was a substance abuse counselor for three years. Also, my new job is working in a psychiatric hospital for adolescents/children.

I have added an additional chart.

Thanks for your input. It is not surprising you might relate more to Gemini with that stellium there...this would serve to activate your Venus/Neptune though; care to elaborate on your experience of that? Uranus: unexpected changes in your direction in life; career upheavals and upsets; with Mars: potential power struggles with authorities/superiors; rebellious tendencies. This aspect is about personal adjustment and adaptation. Mars in Gemini is restless and often scattered in action, and with Uranus, is prone to irregularity in actions and motivation, that end up boomeranging back to you. You can be impractical or unstable in addressing your desires. So what might you need to change within yourself regarding how you act, which in turn creates undesirable reactions from others?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_lisa_hp.84324.1156.gif
    astro_w2at_01_lisa_hp.84324.1156.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Niambi

I can say that the I really felt the partial lunar eclipse in October 2013. I felt it at least 3 days in advance. Weird stuff was happening....my aura/energy was very electrified. I blew out a couple of lights, and my microwave fan came on by itself when I walked by. I was seeing patterns of 1111's. I can only imagine what April will be like....

For lunar eclipse, please remember there is different between New Moon and Full Moon eclipses, New Cycle vs End of Cycle as completion. The lunar eclipse on the 15 of April one. I think is Full Moon eclipse so is end of cycle, something to be completed. I myself is having second surgery that day so is a good sign.

Some article to direct your research on understanding Lunar Eclipse for the first testing of birth chart accuracy. And prediction will make more sense with the currently know situation. So ask yourself what has been going on in your life that is relevant to MC, by April it will be completed.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/lunationseclipses.html

kimbermoon

kudos to you for your accomplishments, despite the A.D.D; we would submit that your Mercury afflictions, con Saturn sq Uranus, relates to that. As ruler of your 9th as well as the 6th, this shows the ability to have overcome that and get a 'higher education'. I think I am quite versatile as well, while only having my Sun on the Cusp of Cancer/Gemini and being opposed by Moon in Pisces, as such much of that versatility depends on the mood I am in. I am sure you would find astrology helpful in your counselling. I also have Neptune in my 12th [joined with Saturn] and in my case that reflects having to be on long-term disability for an autoimmune disease. I certainly have had my sacrifices in life, both physically and emotionally. My daughter has the Venus/Neptune opposition as well, and she can be quite the enigma; I certainly would like to hear more about how that plays out for the individual...Blessed be.:smile:

Krewster

Your mentioned ADD might be more specifically indicated by the 1 min-tight Merc 45 Moon, the multi-tasking talents by the 25 min-tight Mars tri-septile Uran and the occasional disorientation by the 21 min-tight Sun 135 Nept.