Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

srvn

Re: Sports astrology

csk numbers are more dominating than mumbai..
2nd inns favorable for mi..
mumbai can win this match from csk
numbers likely favors indian batsmen..

harishb63

APOF inside 10th house. They won by just 4 runs because of the Jup conjunction with Fortuna which was also strong.

Thank u for reply sir.

but according to john frawely if Lord of L7 is in conjunt with fortuna it should favour Underdogs. In this case jup (L7) is in conjunt with POF...

and one more question :
If Saturn is not lord of any significating houses, then also should we consider moon aspect on it ?

Last edited:

harishb63

Sir this is regarding yesterdays match between CSK & MUM.

I had taken MUM as underdogs. The following were the testimony's.

1. L10 (sun) is inside the 7th house at 2D 24M from the starting of the cusp.

2. Dispositor of POF (mercury) was inside 7th cusp & was in combust with sun.

3. L1 (mars) was in opposition of APOF which was favouring underdogs.

4. Coming on to moon aspect first it is in trine with saturn (L4) and the conjunt with venus (L7).

Taking all these consideration I had favoured MUM. But they lost. what might be the reason.?

Sir I know that according to John frawley we cannot predict each and every match. But I want to know whether I have done any over sight mistake, so that I can rectify in future.

Thank you.

Attachments

• CHEMUM 25.pdf
    77.5 KB · Views: 18

shailendra007

Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

RR should perform good in starting 1 hour. After that RCB should win the match with some difficulty!!!!!!

KKR vs Punjab

KKR will have upper hand in 1st innings but Punjab will come back strongly and should win the match!!!! :)

srvn

Rajasthan T20 v Bangalore T20 at Abu Dhabi
toss and match won by same team:
my take :banglore

Kolkata T20 v Punjab T20 at Abu Dhabi
toss and match won by opp team
my take:
toss punjab
match : kkr lucky team to stop kings
sorry that i am on work . i will post my analysis after some days..

amitbhai

Banned
Rajasthan T20 v Bangalore T20 at Abu Dhabi
toss and match won by same team:
my take :banglore

Kolkata T20 v Punjab T20 at Abu Dhabi
toss and match won by opp team
my take:
toss punjab
match : kkr lucky team to stop kings
sorry that i am on work . i will post my analysis after some days..

good job bro ur selection was wrong but team was right

amitbhai

Banned

this forum is now going in better direction i can say from other where senior members may be posting intententionally wrong pred. just saw now past two three days pred i was shoked by the prediction of senior members .....atleast here all r new so they predict what they see....

the beast

this forum is now going in better direction i can say from other where senior members may be posting intententionally wrong pred. just saw now past two three days pred i was shoked by the prediction of senior members .....atleast here all r new so they predict what they see....

Amitbhai no one is posting wrong predictions, we all over here are learning. Even seniors try different things and no one can get every game right we all know it. So u accusing others is wrong when yourself is not active for every game. And also when u read a wrong prediction u r always welcomed to share your thought's. Why wait for the game to be over and then criticize others.

guns465

DSC to win both games. Mumbai in first game. CSK in second. Seniors, please help. For some reason over the last two days am getting it completely wrong. Someone help please... seemed to be going ok in the initial games, but not anymore

ARIETUS

DSC to win both games. Mumbai in first game. CSK in second. Seniors, please help. For some reason over the last two days am getting it completely wrong. Someone help please... seemed to be going ok in the initial games, but not anymore

First game DD are asc, what happens when Sun owns 12th and can the game change once sun owns 11th?

Second game SRH are asc, what happens when mars owns 1 6 and can the game change once mars starts owning 5th and 12th?

guns465

First game expect mum to win as sun owns 11th. Second game once mars owns 5th and 12th, csk should win. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you Arietus.

ARIETUS

Sorry first game asc DD should win as sun owns 11th

Toss time moon sub confirms that Dsc MI won toss.

Asc DD are asked to chase down the total.Sun sub between 16:54 - 17:32 will make them loose wkts. DD can win this only if they can take the game till last couple of overs. Most likely MI wins this game.

ARIETUS

Toss time moon sub confirms that Dsc MI won toss.

Asc DD are asked to chase down the total.Sun sub between 16:54 - 17:32 will make them loose wkts. DD can win this only if they can take the game till last couple of overs. Most likely MI wins this game.

Proceedings so far indicate that MI are asc.
Sun sub again helps DD from 16:54 local (18:24 ist). MI have a slight chance to win if they can take the game till last over.

Status
Not open for further replies.