Should I continue efforts in this direction?

8thstellium

Hi All,
I have been trying to do something for a long time but whenever I strongly pursue it, the people who start out to help me with it kind of back out in the end or before the task is complete.
Then I have doubts abt it and give up and stop pursuing it though I keep thinking abt it.
When I give myself courage to do it again, same thing happens..
This time I did not give up and pursued it even after one person helping me backed out. I almost hired the person to help me, but due to a glitch in the bank could not transfer money the same day and was going to go the bank the next day again and transfer money but meanwhile the person backed out...
But I dint give up and continued to pursue. But still no luck.

Is this an omen? Should I continue pursuing it since may be the universe is testing to see if i will persevere or should I consider it as a sign from universe that i should stop trying to take up this task again in future?

Q) Continue pursuing or give it a rest once and for all?

Kindly help me.. pleasee.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hr.15722.7706.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hr.15722.7706.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Lot of Success (ascendant+jupiter-part of fortune) to determine if efforts should be continued or otherwise:

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-co-significator = Moon
-Lot of Success falls @ 23 Taurus (in the succedent 9th whole sign house)
-Mercury and Moon flow toward the Lot = +1
-dispositor of the Lot = Venus
-Mercury and Moon flow away from Venus = -1
-Venus in its detriment in Scorpio = -1
-the Lot is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Taurus = -1

Results = net -2 testimonies: I would interpret this as a "no" answer to this question(ie, no the querent should not continue efforts in this direction)

8thstellium

Thank you dr.farr
Is it possible to say, based on original horary question, if the answer I received for horary means I will not get success in getting the work done so I should not pursue it?
or
Does it mean it will create more problems even if the work is done so I should not pursue it?

Also, does the Lot of Success (ascendant+jupiter-part of fortune) be applicable if this is not a business venture and not related to finances.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Thank you dr.farr
Is it possible to say, based on original horary question, if the answer I received for horary means I will not get success in getting the work done so I should not pursue it?

ANSWER: IN MY OPINION IT MEANS THAT IT IS UNFAVORABLE FOR YOU TO OBTAIN SUCCESS IN THIS MATTER BY CONTINUING IN THE SAME DIRECTION YOU HAVE BEEN GOING THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT CONTINUE EFFORTS IN THIS SAME DIRECTION
or
Does it mean it will create more problems even if the work is done so I should not pursue it?
ANSWER: NO IN MY OIPINION IT DOES NOT SUGGEST THIS

Also, does the Lot of Success (ascendant+jupiter-part of fortune) be applicable if this is not a business venture and not related to finances.
ANSWER: THE LOT OF SUCCESS CAN BE APPLICABLE TO ANY ENDEAVOR IN WHICH THE QUERENT IS ASKING ABOUT THE SUCCESS OR OTHERWISE OF THE EFFORTS, ETC BEING MADE, OR OF THE FINAL OUTCOME OF THE MATTER OF THE QUESTION

Hope this clarifies my delineation.