In matters of Love... Scorpio and Sagittarius...?

Raquel

Hello,

I want you to give me opinions

What are the main differences between these two (Scorpio venus/ Sag Venus) in matters of love, flirting style, relationships, sex...
And if possible give behaviours/reactions/actions examples that could suit for each one.

sandstone

Banned
raquel - just basing it on the signs, one is more jupiter and the other mars.. jupiter is more free and easy and mars more firey and passionate.. one might be more possessive too, and i will let you guess which one. another way to think of the dif is the dif between fire and water.. fire likes fun stuff - action and doing, while water is more reflective - the candlelight dinners are going to suit the water more then the fire and the same applies here just with the sign difference.. venus in sag - more of a love of jupiter things - travel, and fun stuff more to do with sag.. venus in scorp is love of mars or pluto things - sex is more of a focus as would be jealousy, secrecy, mystery, etc etc.

remember you have to blend it with everything else in the chart.. often a person will have both these signs with planets in them as venus is never too far away from where the sun or mercury is - 2 or 3 signs at most.. have fun..