tea leaves anyone???

aniketkno

hi anyone into reading tea leaves??

i needed a break from astrology ... so i got this...

20120106_204252.jpg

Mandy

Tea leaf reading is very subjective and one should always do their own. Anyway, in yours, I see an apple at the base, a jug which only comes to me in the middle sections of the cup and a sunrise there too.

The middle represents the future and influences in the outcome. Your jug is suggesting through what you are generating, you will reap the rewards of someone else's efforts. With the jug there may be money making involved. Your sunrise there, is nature, so there is of course an aspect of influences beyond your control, but also coming of good luck. The jug though, advises against extravegance, so take heed of that for things to work out optimally. The jug holds you responsible. Thats the near future.

The base represents big influence in all this and the final conclusion. For you, I only see an apple at the base. Again, its natural vibration is one of luck and circumstances beyond your control, but luckly an apple represents long life, good health, happiness, creative and artistic achivement and abundance. Good things coming your way and what you are radiating to others I think. Enjoy.

Last edited:

aniketkno

Tea leaf reading is very subjective and one should always do their own. Anyway, in yours, I see an apple at the base, a jug which only comes to me in the middle sections of the cup and a sunrise there too.

The middle represents the future and influences in the outcome. Your jug is suggesting through what you are generating, you will reap the rewards of someone else's efforts. With the jug there may be money making involved. Your sunrise there, is nature, so there is of course an aspect of influences beyond your control, but also coming of good luck. The jug though, advises against extravegance, so take heed of that for things to work out optimally. The jug holds you responsible. Thats the near future.

The base represents big influence in all this and the final conclusion. For you, I only see an apple at the base. Again, its natural vibration is one of luck and circumstances beyond your control, but luckly an apple represents long life, good health, happiness, creative and artistic achivement and abundance. Good things coming your way and what you are radiating to others I think. Enjoy.

@mandy thank you very much for your great insite... the jug, the apple... ??!?! i see none of that ... well maybe the apple... if you rotate the image 180 degrees :sideways: and i believe it has one leaf... but the jug i am unsure how you see that (i am an aqurius, liking the similarity... not sure if similar)...
:aquariusimg:

but i mainly see a face ... if you look at the sides you may see eyes, nose, mouth (open) and maybe an open head ... with the base being the brain, and the part closest to you being the neck... do you see that too??

@powerion what do you see?? :surprised::smile:

aniketkno

lol more than a hood i see like this baret... i saw this and my mind went nuts... my first attempt at tea leaves... SUCCESSFUL!!! lol

btw what bright spot??