Pluto in scorpio in 7th house?

I was learning my chart lately in detail and I wanted to know about this aspect. What should one expect from this aspect? I tell ya, my all relationships seem to be very very intense and I feel intense too but thats because my moon/venus in cancer [2nd decanate] trine to pluto in scorpio and my mars in capricorn sextile with pluto also. I read that one who has this aspect attracts powerful plutonian types, but to be honest I seem to dominate and possess most of the relationships I had. So I'm confused. In any case, I wanted to know your insight about this aspect.

Additional information:

Pluto Scorpio 4°52'24 in house 7 retrograde

I'm sure you will get far more responses by posting your chart rather than data, as I for one am visually orientated.

Pluto in 7th House - angular
· Deep need for partnerships.
· May attract strong willed and *domineering and/or powerful people in close relationships.
· Either want to be the controller or want to be dominated by the partner. Can be extreme highs and lows
· If chart ruler also in the 7th house, will want to involve the partner in every facet and decision in your life (If in twelfth house, never discuss or disclose anything to him).
· Have a strong sense of justice and intense reactions to wrong doings ( Libra naturally rules this house)
· As business partnerships are concerned, will * be excellent at dealing with the business & money side of the company

[duplicate thread comment no longer needed - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: