your partner and astrology

Kerrie

When I was single I didnt go out and look for someone that was into astrology, I would off been turned off. I liked the full of themselves arrogant types back then.

My boyfriend isnt into Astrology, he thought I spent too much time in reading about it last year, lol. Well I did for a while it was 10 hours a day I was obssessed!

He doesnt really get into it now. Just asks were you going astrology on the computer? lol...

Opphiucan

If he had interest, I would tell him.
It doesn't bother me if he knows or not, but he enjoys listening to me talk about something I enjoy and learns a bit more each time I explain something.

Recently I had my chart blown up on my 22+ inch monitor while in chat, he turns around and has no idea what I am doing:

Him: What is that voodoo witch craft **** on your screen?
Me: It's my Natal chart, and it's more like a horoscope but in detail.
Him: .... ok, carry on with your science expieriment.

that sounds like true love to me! He's interested in what you're doing! What's it feel like????

Jealous of ehteam!
L

WackyAquarius

It's Funny,

I've being with my girlfriend for nearly a year now, and she has never really taken an interest, but the other night she started asking about my planets and certain houses... This was great!

Untill I got to my pluto in the 5th house! ....

What does this mean hunni?..... Oh nothing darling... Just means I'm quite deep in love relationships!!:innocent:

I began a panic a bit but " She took the bate"... and I was only thinking that night.... I better not talk astrology around her anymore!! :tongue:

ha.

suimui10

Just means I'm quite deep in love relationships!!
Hi there and LOL!
Why is Pluto in the 5th so terrible?
I thought it's Saturn in the 5th that spells polygamy. ;)

As for what I'd like to do with my SO, yeah, I don't need him to be in it as much I am but I absolutely need his respect that it's a serious hobby and does not showcase some charlatan deviation of my person! There are quite a few smart people out there who cannot accept astrology as science and they get on my nerves. :annoyed:

Last edited:

Kerrie

Hi there and LOL!
Why is Pluto in the 5th so terrible?
I thought it's Saturn in the 5th that spells polygamy. ;)

lol how funny i was also thinking what is Pluto in the 5th too... but then read the Saturn in the 5th bit, lol... I have Saturn in the 5th... never wanted 2 of the devils :tongue: Mmm...

VegasGemini

Yes, of course they're gonna know it's something I'm into. Even if they don't care themselves about it, I'll still bug them for their birth info, maybe even do up the chart in front of them, and from then on make references to the chart in relation to their behaviors as I watch it all unfold.

Gemini with Merc in Gemini here...11th house both, to boot...you think I'd be silent about it? Nay, my friends.

Why must I end up editing every comment I post? Especially because it becomes so blatantly obvious in this forum where you simply CANNOT HIDE (noooooooooooooooooo!!!!)!!!! Anyway, my girlfriend/fiancee/best friend of 6 years now helped get me into astrology and she is more advanced than I. We talk daily about transits, chart interps, people we know and how they act, etc. I've dragged a few friends into the subject as well, and they're always very intrigued to know more about it, it's quite the opposite. Perhaps I just attract those types of people to myself more than skeptics? Either way, it's not absolutely necessary that the men I date (I'm bi) have an avid interest, but it helps. They're going to know I do either way. I will talk to them about it. Despite not having increased knowledge most people can at the very least talk about their sun sign. It's good jumpoff point.

Last edited:

KaylaTheTaurean

Well as a Taurus I am very passionate. Astrology is one of my ultimate passions and it irritates me sometimes when people are close minded to my beliefs/passions so yes I prefer a partner who is into astrology as much as I am.

wan

To be honest, I would prefer a partner who is not into astrology. The reason? I think it's kind of gay for grown men to be into this stuff. I hope I won't come under fire for saying this. But it's the truth.

CapAquaPis

I want a GF who likes astrology, but would it affect our relationship when the signs aren't in order for a match? A fellow Aquarius (be it sun or moon sign) is ideal...and look deeper on her chart, I realize she may not be the one. :annoyed:

brainpuddle

To be honest, I would prefer a partner who is not into astrology. The reason? I think it's kind of gay for grown men to be into this stuff. I hope I won't come under fire for saying this. But it's the truth.
It is the truth. Gay men are more perceptive. ; D