Unlikely match- what do you think?

kimiko8

We met out of the blue, and decided to get married, in a span of 3 weeks.

I meant to whet the Uranus bit of my chart pertaining to relationships through this ("relationship has to be unusual, or else it won't last!"). Still, don't worry, I haven't gone absolutely loco. Anyone care to give their opinions on this?

(also please let me know if anyone needs better quality, the pic quality is horrid for some reason)

(the first is synastry, mine is in the inner circle, his on the outer, and the second is a composite chart)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_cds_rc_hw.57557.13303.jpg
    astro_61gw_cds_rc_hw.57557.13303.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 46
  • astro_621gw_cds_rc_hw.57586.14148.jpg
    astro_621gw_cds_rc_hw.57586.14148.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

singlestar

I see no trouble. Perhaps you coincidental all over a sudden did meat each other as if it was meant to be.
For him communication is important. I see no real problems in the charts for one thing.
He has positive feelings or can act as a comic and can be proud. If you are strict he will probably be able to react as a little kid. But nothing wrong with. You like I think your family and must try to understand his warm feelings when you meet your family.
That is actually all. Further, I think you were meant to meet each other.

Things match so well.

I think you feel well in his circumstances and you can help each other. I think you somehow got what he seeks.

And that makes a relation satisfying.

:innocent:

kimiko8

We do feel well around each other, but maybe that's just the normal hypomaniac state of new love talking, I'll let you know in a few years ;)

Yes, he did mention that when we first met, he felt like there had been a 'glitch in the matrix', and we were supposed to have met years ago. I wholeheartedly agree, for better, or for worse.

What aspect makes you say it was "meant to be"? something with Neptune?

singlestar

We do feel well around each other, but maybe that's just the normal hypomaniac state of new love talking, I'll let you know in a few years ;)

Yes, he did mention that when we first met, he felt like there had been a 'glitch in the matrix', and we were supposed to have met years ago. I wholeheartedly agree, for better, or for worse.

What aspect makes you say it was "meant to be"? something with Neptune?

His Uranus in his horoscope and with your Jupiter in your horoscope, that brings luck but unexpected with his Uranus he came all over a sudden in your life. This must, therefore, have meant to be.

BlackLioness87

I'll suggest you to use astro's extended chart and show Vertex, Vesta, Juno and to add asteroids:

Amor 1221
Eros 433
Anteros 1943
Psyche 16
Lust 4386
Persephone 399
Nemesis 128

Just for synastry chart.

If you fear of an abusive relationship also add:

Dejanira 157
Nessus 7066

Attachments

• PSX_20180603_192802.jpg
    PSX_20180603_192802.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 19
  • PSX_20180603_192831.jpg
    PSX_20180603_192831.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 17

kimiko8

I'll suggest you to use astro's extended chart and show Vertex, Vesta, Juno and to add asteroids:

Amor 1221
Eros 433
Anteros 1943
Psyche 16
Lust 4386
Persephone 399
Nemesis 128

Just for synastry chart.

If you fear of an abusive relationship also add:

Dejanira 157
Nessus 7066

I did that, and now I have even more questions - but they all boil down to "what does this mean?" XD

also i JUST could not manage a higher quality image! hold on while i look for help

Attachments

• astro_61gw_cds_rc.18791.6059.jpg
    astro_61gw_cds_rc.18791.6059.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 39

BlackLioness87

I did that, and now I have even more questions - but they all boil down to "what does this mean?" XD

also i JUST could not manage a higher quality image! hold on while i look for help

It's because of the image editing software. Try cropping the image with other sw. Astro also have an option to anonimize the chart, so personal information won't be show in the graphic.

:p

BlackLioness87

As much as I can see (literally), his Juno (Juno rules marriage, though she was married to Jupiter, she was able to tolerate him cheating on her, so Juno may also symbolize the desirable spouse) conjuncts your Lust, you either would ambition to have him as your spouse or he would have offered you his hand just to find what you reciprocate is lust (that you marry him just because you just "love" him in a sexual way).

He has asteroid Amor retrograde, that means that he's very picky (even perfectionist) when choosing a partner, he may also feel unlovable and because of this attract the less appropriate person to get involved with. This placement is about distortion, it may also indicate a sexual disfunction.

BlackLioness87

You both have asteroid Lust retrograde, I like to think that this simply means that you aren't as ambitious as most people, but you may read it literaly as well so you simply have "lust retrograde"... you kimiko have eros retrograde, meaning that your sexuality is distorted in a way, or that your sexual outlets are different, you may not find satisfaction through normal sex because either you are someway asexual or that you repress your sexual drive or whatsoever... your sexual behavior is different and it might create problems with your partner.

It seems to me that both of you are quite weird.

Sorry, but my native language is spanish and sometimes I don't have time to translate well to english what I mean. :D

Namaste!

BlackLioness87

Kimiko, in your chart there's a grand trine with Uranus, Sun and Persephone. This means that the energies of these three work one for the other, in other words that they join and become one inborn personality trait.

Uranus is disruptive energy and is placed in the 7th house of relationships with others. Persephone in a chart may mean a sort of submission, in the myth she was kidnapped by Pluto/Hades and taken into the underworld. In other version of the myth Persephone agrees to run off with Hades. Anyway if she was not forced by him, she may have been coerced. Persephone in the third house may mean that you are sometimes afraid to speak by yourself.

Finally we have Sun in the 10th house, the house of your career, goals and public affairs. Sun is oneself, but the overall meaning of this grand trine may be that you look or attract submissive personal relationships. Uranus here is very telling, because it may denote sexuality, so you know what I mean. Because the sun is a very important planet, I must say that the trait described by the grand trine is firmly rooted.

I cannot see if your grand trine is an exact one, if so its significance would be stronger.

Your partner's Pluto opposes your Sun, this means that both of you will be transformed by this relationship. Both of you will draw out powerful emotions and behaviors in each other. If both of you are mature enough the final outcome of your union will be good.

I'm new on asteroids astrology and I'm giving you a mostly intuitive reading (Though I have enough experience with the mentioned asteroids, but not to much with Anteros and Psyche). I expect you to be so kind to give me feedback.

Thanks in advance :)

kimiko8

As much as I can see (literally), his Juno (Juno rules marriage, though she was married to Jupiter, she was able to tolerate him cheating on her, so Juno may also symbolize the desirable spouse) conjuncts your Lust, you either would ambition to have him as your spouse or he would have offered you his hand just to find what you reciprocate is lust (that you marry him just because you just "love" him in a sexual way).

He has asteroid Amor retrograde, that means that he's very picky (even perfectionist) when choosing a partner, he may also feel unlovable and because of this attract the less appropriate person to get involved with. This placement is about distortion, it may also indicate a sexual disfunction.

You both have asteroid Lust retrograde, I like to think that this simply means that you aren't as ambitious as most people, but you may read it literaly as well so you simply have "lust retrograde"... you kimiko have eros retrograde, meaning that your sexuality is distorted in a way, or that your sexual outlets are different, you may not find satisfaction through normal sex because either you are someway asexual or that you repress your sexual drive or whatsoever... your sexual behavior is different and it might create problems with your partner.

It seems to me that both of you are quite weird.

Sorry, but my native language is spanish and sometimes I don't have time to translate well to english what I mean.

Namaste!

He is picky. He was dead set on being a bachelor, (much to his mom's sadness) due to quite a lot of reasons- not that he felt unlovable but more like 'love' isn't really a thing. He had one serious relationship, many years ago, that was borderline emotional domination (on his part) but now he truly regrets his actions and thinks that if he had gotten out of the relationship before, he might have found me quicker.

The second I saw him, I wanted to make him mine, but I assure you it wasn't for sexual reasons XD but I have no clue, I was just so enticed..I just knew, this is it.

I kind of slightly agree with the sexual behavior thing, neither of our lusts or loves are normal (but whose is, really XD), and we both hid it for a long time, so it's so amazing to just be open around each other... being called weird is a compliment to both of us, so thank you!

Kimiko, in your chart there's a grand trine with Uranus, Sun and Persephone. This means that the energies of these three work one for the other, in other words that they join and become one inborn personality trait.

Uranus is disruptive energy and is placed in the 7th house of relationships with others. Persephone in a chart may mean a sort of submission, in the myth she was kidnapped by Pluto/Hades and taken into the underworld. In other version of the myth Persephone agrees to run off with Hades. Anyway if she was not forced by him, she may have been coerced. Persephone in the third house may mean that you are sometimes afraid to speak by yourself.

Finally we have Sun in the 10th house, the house of your career, goals and public affairs. Sun is oneself, but the overall meaning of this grand trine may be that you look or attract submissive personal relationships. Uranus here is very telling, because it may denote sexuality, so you know what I mean. Because the sun is a very important planet, I must say that the trait described by the grand trine is firmly rooted.

I cannot see if your grand trine is an exact one, if so its significance would be stronger.

Your partner's Pluto opposes your Sun, this means that both of you will be transformed by this relationship. Both of you will draw out powerful emotions and behaviors in each other. If both of you are mature enough the final outcome of your union will be good.

I'm new on asteroids astrology and I'm giving you a mostly intuitive reading (Though I have enough experience with the mentioned asteroids, but not to much with Anteros and Psyche). I expect you to be so kind to give me feedback.

I see the trine in my chart, but unless it's a tighter orb, is it significant? I see visually it's too far off to be a trine. Also, my sun is in the 11th house :D his is at the border of 8th, onto 9th by equal house method, which I prefer because Placidus just makes me confused :/ but our composite Sun is in the 10th house.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

I don't know how I missed that! Perhaps because I answered from a smartphone and I couldn't see your chart when replying.

Some people say that aspects to asteroids have to be less than 2 degree orb for conjunctions, and maybe a degree with other aspects. With exact trine I meant the aspect planet to asteroid has to be less than one degree orb to be outstanding. I have attention deficit :( so I forgot to make it clear ;)

BlackLioness87

The use of asteroids in astrology is still in diapers. To see if an asteroid is prominent in a chart we have to check if it aspects planets or house cusps. Then in order to give its specific meaning we have to check the asteroid placement and its zodiac sign, but there are no interpretations available for all asteroids along houses and signs. It's still a very difficult thing to remember as I can't even remember all houses and zodiac sign keywords. :D

About the house system it would be better to use placidus for synastry to have an accurate interpretation of planets in each other's houses. Unfortunately that's not something I'm good at. I wish other astrologers could find if your union would be a "stable" one.

I think that as long as you "love" each other you'll stay together. It's very difficult to find someone with whom you can feel completely at ease, so both of you are very lucky. :D

Cheers!