will opportunities for money come soon? lost and depress

blazinkn1ght

hi if anyone can help answer my question. since the last time posted my situation remains the same. stuck and depress. i tried learning and investing stocks and end of up losing money ;wrong timing and string of bad luck trades.

im still stuck in a business that not generating enough income.

will my situation change for the better soon? hopefully my outlook is a new spring.

thank you for those who can help.

Anachiel

"A just question, my liege. Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear. "Lathspell" I name him. Ill news is an ill guest. "
-Grima Wormtongue, LOTR:Two Towers

I love Lord of the Rings. For some reason this chart reminded me of that scene; the state of the King and what was about to occur to him. Perhaps because it shows a similar state you are in. A long standing distress but, as the hour ruler conforms, sincere in your search for relief.

Although you are essentially strong, your mind and your head are not in the same place. You can put up with dispair and difficulty but, you're not moving. (Saturn Libra, Moon opp Merc)

It would seem that your current business is bringing in money from other people and fairly a good thing but, you are against it. )Jupiter mr Venus in 10th)

This chart also reminds me of the Hanged Man in that you are in suspense and unable (or unwilling) to move in new ways. So, the only solution is to try to see the situation in new ways. See the opportunity that is already there. Be grateful for what you have and bless it so it can grow more.

A wise farmer does not pull on the new shoots to make them grow faster. Nor does he stomp them down in frustration because they are still small.

I know that might seem odd to say but, what I get from this chart is that a new perspective is what you need as there is already a fertile ground in which to grow.

Bona Fortuna,

Anachiel

Attachments

• TheTwoTowers_WormtongueAndKingTheoden.jpg
    TheTwoTowers_WormtongueAndKingTheoden.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 17
  • tarot-hanging-man.jpg
    tarot-hanging-man.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 21

blazinkn1ght

wow what a nice responds. you readings is quite right situationally; i am like a hanged man stuck but opportunity may be there is i can just change my perspective.

i guess i need to always repeat; 10% is what happens; 90 percent is how you respond.

it is clear my head is conflicted; i want to move to new things, but its going to take some time and for the time being only shift in perspective can help. thanks anachiel

Anachiel

When in doubt just say, "This is a prelude to somethng better". You don't don't need to force anything. It won't do any good to force an attitude or action, at this time.

I don't specialize in natal astrology but, since you posted your chart I took a look just to see what there was to see. I have to say a few things stand out, to me.

First, transiting Saturn is quite active in your chart. It is squaring your Ascendant and Moon and, it opposes your Sun. So, this would be a drain. Also might be a drain as you might be thinking about the past too much. Let the past go; it is over and everyone did the best they knew how with what they had.

Next, transiting Jupiter is going through your 10th of business, career, etc. also conjoining your Mercury. You have help around you and you have opportunity around you as well. You might not be as energetic and as optimistic as you'd prefer but, little things/actions, add up. Just do a few at a time. Also, try to bring more Jupitarian energy into your environment; Jupiter colors, shapes, smells, actions, attitudes, etc. You get the picture. Something to break the Saturnian melancholy.
You especially need this as Jupiter is natually weak in your chart.

I would also use the energies of the Sun in your life; it's colors in your environment, clothes, wear gold if you can, solar scents, etc.

Naturally you have an amazingly strong Sun, Moon and Mars in your chart. You won't go down easy and you aren't done yet. You have plenty more to accomplish. You are just getting started. I can also tell you, you probably won't be poor in your life. Can't guarantee no ups and downs but, not poor.

Saturn will always be an issue for you to some degree; lethargy, melancholy, doubt, worry but who doesn't have these? However, you do have to focus, center, prioritise and make deliberate actions moreso than other people might have to, to motivate themselves.

You're just fine. You have a lot to look forward to.

If you get down just think of the picture I attached to this note. I call it, "Things are not always as bad as they SEEM".

It always makes me laugh to think of it. I hope it makes you laugh as well.

Blessings,

Anachiel

P.S. also attached is a Seal of Jupiter (the First Pentacle of Jupiter, as it is known). You may or may not be into "that" sort of thing but for some reason it crossed my mind. So, here it is. It is said to bring the influence of Jupiter into your life. It should be printed (like with your computer's printer) on blue paper or drawn by hand in blue on a Jupiter day (Thursday) at a Jupiter hour, or when the Moon sextiles, trines or conjoins Jupiter. Sign your name on the back, in blue, and then just keep it in your wallet or what have you near you.

Attachments

• zoo_bear_attack_0213.jpg
    zoo_bear_attack_0213.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 25
  • FirstPentacleJupiter.jpg
    FirstPentacleJupiter.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Anachiel

Oh, I almost forgot. If you do decide to use the First Pentacle of Jupiter, you can draw it now but, Jupiter is retrograde. You may want to re-draw it again when Jupiter goes direct on/after Dec 26th, 2011.

A most propitious time to do that would be at 4.27PM PST/1.27PM EST (adjust time zone accordingly) on 28 DEC 2011. The Moon sextiles Jupiter, Jupiter rules the 10th house and Moon is in mutual reception with Jupiter.

blazinkn1ght

thank you anachiel , i will try to bring jupiter in my life as you suggested.

my moon cancer, and maybe moon ascendant light my aries fire so fast sometimes; emotionally explosive. i do tend to look to much to the past because of the moon influences. thanks for pointing it out.

thank you again for your time and effort in responds.

Aquarius358

hi if anyone can help answer my question. since the last time posted my situation remains the same. stuck and depress. i tried learning and investing stocks and end of up losing money ;wrong timing and string of bad luck trades.
im still stuck in a business that not generating enough income.
will my situation change for the better soon? hopefully my outlook is a new spring.
thank you for those who can help.

Hi there - Sorry to take so long to get back to you! I’m looking at this question with a focus on the business. OK?

The horary chart here describes your situation and offers a few insights, I believe, as to what can be improved to help you advance your business. Jupiter’s and Mercury’s condition are not helping you and could possibly be the place to start looking for reasons you’re being held back. Jupiter is 10 ruler of the business and is literally being held back - he’s Retrograde but will go direct on 26 December. Mercury is co-ruler of the 7th - and so rules your customers (7 ruler = other people.) Mercury is going to start going backwards too - on 25 Nov. Moon also opposes Mercury.

Describing your situation is Mars, 2 ruler of your wealth in the 7th House of ‘other people’ - you need customers. Too true! Fortuna is also there (that’s the Part of Fortune - another wealth indicator). We’d like to see Venus aspect Mars to see others’ money coming to your pocket.

Mercury’s slowing down and going backwards indicates (I believe) that the necessary ‘communication’ or sales pitch is not getting to your customers’ pockets and helping them to spend with your business. Mercury doesn’t quite get to conjunct Venus.

What can you do? Wait until Mercury goes direct mid December BUT in the meantime work out some strategies for improving sales via technology or in other communicative (Mercurial) ways. I wouldn’t presume to tell you how to do that since I’m not a good sales person at all! but I would imagine someone who knows something about advertising or product promotion would.

8 ruler Venus symbolises your customers’ money. She is also in the 10th and is extremely strong in this chart, despite being in Mercury’s detriment (or let down by Mercury/lack of communication). This is good because it means that your customers do have money - you’ve just got to get them to spend it in your business and hence bring it to your pocket (Mars). Venus (their money) is not aspecting Mars (your money) in this chart and there’s no reception between them either to suggest any kind of inclination.

Your business is 10 ruler Jupiter, in mutual reception with Venus at the moment - something which should be helpful - - altho this is not doing you much good because the normal, wealth-helping Jupiter is not only Retrograde (going backwards) but is peregrine (‘lost and wandering.’) He goes direct again 26 December so this could symbolically suggest he should help put your business on the front foot again about that time. Could you do something in the way of creative marketing connected with xmas, maybe? Be reassured that despite Jupiter being in such a bad way at the moment, he is very well received by 8 ruler - your customers’ money.

As I said, Mercury (ruling the customers) goes Rx on 25 Nov, causing some problems with communication and short journeys but this tricky little planet will be moving full steam ahead again as from 15 December - a fact that will also help if you get some good communication/ideas/technology use happening to promote your business to these Mercury-ruled customers, I believe.

The Moon is the ‘mover and shaker’ in the matter and she is in the 4th House which rules your home and also the end of the matter. She is opposing Mercury and Venus in the 10th - am I being too brutal if I suggest your ‘thinking’ is opposing the business in some way? A positive attitude turnaround could work wonders and because it’s in the 4th - well, the end of the matter or the outcome depends on your thinking doesn’t it. OR ... it might be you live too far away from the business perhaps which holds things back somehow? Only you willl know.

If what I’ve just said about the Moon doesn’t sound right ... then think about your employees (if you have them of course!) because 6 ruler Moon rules them. Is there a problem there perhaps? Also, Moon’s antiscion is in the 5th House of creativity and children - can either or both of these 2 things be incorporated into the solutions to improve business?

I’ve left your ruler - Saturn - till last because it’s conjunct the Fixed Star Spica - a fortunate star which promises success and wealth. You therefore have some really good help - plus Saturn is Exalted in Libra and in excellent health! It’s also a fortunate thing (according to the ancient writers) that Saturn aspectsthe Asc (as 1 ruler) as will the Moon - eventually - on 1st or 2nd December. Jupiter also rules most of the 1st House as well as the business - putting you v. close together.

IN SUMMARY - Although you’re going backwards or being held back at present, things should improve. There are no malefic planets in your 1st House or aspecting it (Mars has separated). Saturn is 1 ruler so his trine is helpful. Venus (customers’ $) will conjunct Mars (your $) about 4 or 5 December. Your thinking about the business needs to start working creatively and immediately. You've got what it takes to improve things. Communication with customers needs to be worked on, ready for 15 Dec when Mercury goes direct again. ____