sexually deviant (incest) cases

Psychotik

Recently there have been these horrible cases that we've been hearing about.

First there was Austrian Josef Fritzl who raped his daughter, kept her hidden in a basement and fathered 6 children. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/04/28/2008-04-28_police_say_austrian_man_raped_daughter_f.html Now its been found that somthing similar happened in shffield UK, where a man raped and had 7 children with 2 of his daughters. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gM8JnWSZovu_E55GHr-Fs5RVDg7wD94M3P680

Now we know this abuse has been going on for a number of years (almost 25 for the latter case). I wonder if there is anything in particular that is making them come out now?? Would it be pluto transits?

Awakened_Pisces

Pluto in Righteous, Cardinal Earth Capricorn will reveal alot of serious and non serious secrets. So yes, Plutos transit into Capricorn is going to reveal alot of secrets. It will also activate alot of people making a transit into power in numerous number of ways. I have my True Node in Capricorn. So I'm looking for big things.

My partner was telling me about all this today, other cases of abuse are prominent now especially here in England where a recent case has been all over the papers, social workers visited this child 60 times and never removed him from his abusive mother her partner and a lodger the little boy was murdered, the social workers have been investigated as well as the doctors who treated him in hospital. Maybe this is Pluto transiting through Capricorn and hopefully some better systems will be put into place to protect children.

redwolf481

Shining Ray said:
My partner was telling me about all this today, other cases of abuse are prominent now especially here in England where a recent case has been all over the papers, social workers visited this child 60 times and never removed him from his abusive mother her partner and a lodger the little boy was murdered, the social workers have been investigated as well as the doctors who treated him in hospital. Maybe this is Pluto transiting through Capricorn and hopefully some better systems will be put into place to protect children.

hey all you english I am moving to your country soon and i am soooooo excited.....just need to get this **** visa figured out and its alllllll goooooooodddddddd......I am moving to london soon...I either wanna go to drama school their and then pursue my career or just work and do theatre and do my career....all my favorite actors are english jim broadbent, david thewlis, timothy spall, gary oldman...I think your telly is so much better than over here...I love your fashion (daniel cremiux, among others....and your suits are amazing) I wll never leave....this american is infiltrating lol

Awakened_Pisces

Jenna Jupiter said:
Wonder what will happen for the Uranus-Neptune generation.:)

/JJ

I can't speak for all of us but for me, it seems to be activating my Uranus and is progressing me nicely. An invitation to Ambassador work for a trip to Austraila in 2009. I've been "working" and thank god, finally I'm getting paid.

Confusedpisces said:
I can't speak for all of us but for me, it seems to be activating my Uranus and is progressing me nicely. An invitation to Ambassador work for a trip to Austraila in 2009. I've been "working" and thank god, finally I'm getting paid.

Wow, that's amazing!:eek:
How much Capricorn do you have? In what house if you don't mind sharing?

/JJ:)

Hi Redwolf

England is cool, I like it here maybe something in my astrological nature connects to this place, does anyone have the astrological chart for England, I might look it up online. I hope the drama school works out well for you. Are you sure you want to move here it looks creepy today there is fog everywhere, looks like a ghost town out of my window and it's cold.

P.S You have to learn to find conversations about the weather interesting that is all us English talk about Lol. :)

redwolf481

Shining Ray said:
Hi Redwolf

England is cool, I like it here maybe something in my astrological nature connects to this place, does anyone have the astrological chart for England, I might look it up online. I hope the drama school works out well for you. Are you sure you want to move here it looks creepy today there is fog everywhere, looks like a ghost town out of my window and it's cold.

P.S You have to learn to find conversations about the weather interesting that is all us English talk about Lol. :)

are you english? or did you move there........I don't mind that london rains a lot and has a lot of fog and cloudiness.....

I keep hearing the girls aren't hot though...but i hear they love american boys(I am sure they are some pretty girls there and london is a melting pot)

Vallin

hey all you english I am moving to your country soon and i am soooooo excited.....just need to get this **** visa figured out and its alllllll goooooooodddddddd......I am moving to london soon...I either wanna go to drama school their and then pursue my career or just work and do theatre and do my career....all my favorite actors are english jim broadbent, david thewlis, timothy spall, gary oldman...I think your telly is so much better than over here...I love your fashion (daniel cremiux, among others....and your suits are amazing) I wll never leave....this american is infiltrating lol

Well howdy homie, howdy neighbor. I'll be taxiing in the private Dreamliner right behind you into historic Heathrow. I've been an Anglophile for 80% of my life, and like Pareto I plan to spend the best 20+% in the UK and Europe. Most of the music I play (I'm a musician) is Brit-invasion, so I feel that I'm bringing US blues-baked Southern Fried diamonds back to Newcastle.

Neptune Rising

Hello all

Just a reminder, can we please keep the topic onto the subject of sexually deviant (incest) cases. Thanks :smile:

NR

PS, this is quite an old thread, check the dates of the last post :smile:

ptolomy

24TH AUGUST 2006:
Maybe simultaneously, these 2 events happened on the same day,Its difficult to be sure.In my opinion most likely First the 'International Astronomical Union' decided that Pluto was not a planet any more and they recategorised it.
Second Event,Natasha Kampusch Escaped her kidnapper Wolfgang Prinklopil.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/08/060824-pluto-planet.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/aug/24/davidfickling

My feelings are that there is a great symbolic statement here from Pluto in response to his downgrading to a dwarf planet,I dont think the symbolism of Prinklopil committing suicide suggests a final end to Pluto,but in my opinion its another way of stating that he has put on his helm of invisibility and is just returning to Hades for a reason I cannot understand,What do you think?

Rape,Manipulation,Control, Coercion,Sexual deviancy,Abduction,these are all Plutonian issues