Breast cancer

smilingsteph

Re: predicting death

WE CANNOT CONTROL BREAST CANCER
IF WE DID IT WOULD BE ERADICATED!!!!!!!
I do believe that genetic engineering can be damaging the DNA in foods therefore causing an entropic type of damage to our cellular makeup.
I am scared, I try to stay away from processed foods, and go organic, but even then???

Hey you all what about someone with mars in the 8th house, earlier timing of death?????

twiggy

Re: predicting death

Caprising

I believe it's the good old jersey cow breed that has the healthier milk, and makes up the A2 product. My partner has diabetes, and it is recommended for diabetics. I don't think there has been a lot of genetic modification in the past, but a lot of selective breeding involving the friesian breed - the black and white cow.

I totally agree with you that our diet is connected to most of our ills. I've read up about coconut oils and how it is actually a universal healing food. We've been scared to think it's the worst saturated fat. Some Pacific Island populations that exclusively use coconut oil, have no heart disease! Behind the coconut story and how it vanished from westeners diet is a very interesting story - involving heavy handed politics, lobbyist and dairy producers in America last century.

It doesn't stop with food. I use microfibre cleaning cloths, for instance. Nothing cleans as well, with just a minimal amount of cleaning liquids. Micro fibre products have eliminated the need for those toxic sprays used for cleaning glass and mirrors. Yet on TV commercials they still go on about heavy cleaning agents "to make cleaning easier', as well as general sprays to roam about in the house with, targeting anything from shoes to sofas.

Our collective awareness is slowly improving, but meanwhile as individuals we can be smarter and more vigilant, and personally I just don't trust the conscience of corporations.

Cheers!

Michael

I do not think it is fair to blame food for breast cancer. I think emotional and mental states play an important part as well. As genetic predisposition to such sickness.

smilingsteph

Okay then what about women that have BRCAI or BRCAII genetic breast cancer genes? Estrogen can bring these markers out, thus causing breast cancer, not food. So whatever we do, moving to a new country and eliminating milk products is not going to 100% prevent us from getting breast cancer, if so then why dont we all move there.

Carole

caprising:

I wrote about the link between breast cancer and dairy products some time ago. You can read it here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6265&highlight=cancer+dairy+products

Perhaps people is not yet prepared to accept this information, even if it comes from a scientist's own experience.

I think that whichever the natural disposition to suffer from this or that we may have, it will be our habits and what we put in our bodies what will, ultimately, makes us develop or not a specific illness. Without forgetting, of course, the exposure to certain cancerigen agents in our environment.

Carole