Will I ever marry? 7th lord is Mars in Scorpio/2nd house

HeyPlayGirl

I'm 30 and never married nor proposed to.
Will it ever happen? I'm 99.9999% sure I will never marry or have a long term relationship and will live my life alone.

But my 7th lord mars is in it's own house and sign so it's strong i thought...(Scorpio/2nd house)
Any help would be appreciated thanks so much!!!!
18-9-1984 at 9:44AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA
Thanks a lot!!!! :)

Zappy

Hi,

KP astrology Rule for Marriage: 7th House sublord if signify 2 or 7 or 11 house strongly then marriage will be celebrated during the chain
of these houses. 5th and 8th houses are also supportive houses for marriage.

Your 7th House Cuspal Sublord is Moon.

Moon is signifying as following. This is as per 4 step theory.

Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 8, where it is situated.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is MAR, signifies the cusp 2 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 5.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord SUN has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 11, where it is situated

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is SUN, signifies the cusp 11 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Moon signification is 8, 2,5,11. Hence Marriage is promised in your Natal Chart.

2015 is the year when you will tie the knot. By end of March 2015 you will get married.

All the best !!!
Zappy

Virinchi

birth time needs correction (as one city can have multiple coordinates and a person born at one end of that city can have different sublords compared to another person born at another end of same city at same time)

HeyPlayGirl

Thank you so much!!!!!! :) I hope this comes true!!!!
Hi,

KP astrology Rule for Marriage: 7th House sublord if signify 2 or 7 or 11 house strongly then marriage will be celebrated during the chain

Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 8, where it is situated.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is MAR, signifies the cusp 2 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 5.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord SUN has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 11, where it is situated

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is SUN, signifies the cusp 11 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Moon signification is 8, 2,5,11. Hence Marriage is promised in your Natal Chart.

2015 is the year when you will tie the knot. By end of March 2015 you will get married.

All the best !!!
Zappy

RishiRahul

Will it ever happen? I'm 99.9999% sure I will never marry or have a long term relationship and will live my life alone.

But my 7th lord mars is in it's own house and sign so it's strong i thought...(Scorpio/2nd house)

Hi,

I follow KP system too, alongside with other vedic astrology systems.

Yes, I do see a problem with long term commitment issues, possibly also due to adverse temper issues.
Your 7th. lord Mars in own house (negative house) with ketu, rather with the nodal axis with Rahu in the 8th, which is adverse for smooth home life.

Transit Shani travels this house between now & Oct 2017, stressing the 7th. lord, and personal security.
The 7th. lord Mars with Ketu also negates direct action towards the (marriage) signification.

In any case, post Oct 2017 you will face Jupiter dasa, rahu antardasa.
Rahu is the Arudha of the 10th house, and 6/8 to Jupiter gets you busy/busier in terms of professional demands.

Though Jupiter gets the cusp/sub of the 7th. connection & 2nd (for marriage), but not in a stable manner.
Saturn, the more responsible planet gets the sub of the 7th. lord,and the star of Rahu, which can give an unconventional marriage during Shani dasa.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Thanks rishi. I always felt I wont marry. I have no temper but tend to choose men with horrible tempers. Thanks

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Thank u so much! So when shani transits my 7th lord ill have relationship problems?like ill have a break up?
Thanks again :(
Hi,

Yes, I do see a problem with long term commitment issues, possibly also due to adverse temper issues.
Your 7th. lord Mars in own house (negative house) with ketu, rather with the nodal axis with Rahu in the 8th, which is adverse for smooth home life.

Transit Shani travels this house between now & Oct 2017, stressing the 7th. lord, and personal security.
The 7th. lord Mars with Ketu also negates direct action towards the (marriage) signification.

Rahu is the Arudha of the 10th house, and 6/8 to Jupiter gets you busy/busier in terms of professional demands.

Though Jupiter gets the cusp/sub of the 7th. connection & 2nd (for marriage), but not in a stable manner.
Saturn, the more responsible planet gets the sub of the 7th. lord,and the star of Rahu, which can give an unconventional marriage during Shani dasa.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Thanks rishi. I always felt I wont marry. I have no temper but tend to choose men with horrible tempers. Thanks

I didnt mention about your temper......temper issues.

Good luck,
RishiRahul

Hi,

RishiRahul

HeyPlayGirl

Rishi is 2016 going to be a break up for my relationship since shani will be directly transiting my 7th lord mars? And does shani ruling my 5th house of love help at all? I'm scared that its gonna be a horrible year
I didnt mention about your temper......temper issues.

Good luck,
RishiRahul

dhundhun

This question has been bothering you. I'd suggest to take some input from me (or others) @ http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/ also.

Good luck.

dhundhun

From Vedic point of view, Ketu (South Node) is with Mars. I mean Mars gets afflicted.

Do you get angry easily? Do you try to convert easy things in life into conflicts? Although Ketu and Mars are in 2nd house, the Vedic conjunction produces such effect. It can affect finances also. It can affect self appreciation.

Cat's eye stone should help in reducing some effects of Ketu. Ring with stone touching skin.

I hope you get additional inputs on this. If not right now, try posting couple of times.

HeyPlayGirl

No I don't anger or turn easy things into conflict. Sorry :( thanks though!
From Vedic point of view, Ketu (South Node) is with Mars. I mean Mars gets afflicted.

Do you get angry easily? Do you try to convert easy things in life into conflicts? Although Ketu and Mars are in 2nd house, the Vedic conjunction produces such effect. It can affect finances also. It can affect self appreciation.

Cat's eye stone should help in reducing some effects of Ketu. Ring with stone touching skin.

I hope you get additional inputs on this. If not right now, try posting couple of times.

HeyPlayGirl

Ill try to carry that stone! I have a ring with it :)

HeyPlayGirl

Still single as ever :(
Hi,

Step 1 -

Step 2 -

Step 3 -

Step 4 -

All the best !!!
Zappy

Crystalpages

the OP has asked a VEDIC astrology question :smile:
your post is off-topic since it isnot VEDIC astrology oriented

Actually, all the OP wanted to know was about prospects of marrying. She just happened to post in the Vedic astrology area. Her request did not specify any special leaning towards this vs that vs that other! ;-)

Perhaps we should have a common area where anyone of any divinatory persuasion can give predictions, answers to queries, etc.

Most nativities really do not care how their bread gets buttered (answers provided, that is!).

The section-divisions by different disciplines are really only meaningful for technical discussions (vs readings which the majority of visitors seem to be interested in, although post their readings request as technical questions that are veiled and often times not so veiled readings requests really... ;-)) and particularly for beginners and learners so that they do not get confused by the different jargon and so on.

Anyways, that is my perspective. To implement or not is a decision for the Higher Authorities (like you?) ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

//By the way, Vedic astrology also uses progressions! We call it Dasa or in north india as Dasha or Dusha!

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Your chart shows delay in marriage but I would say you will ultimately have a relationship of marital kind or even otherwise. The relationship/marriage may take another four to five years to materialise.
You are very firm minded and you like your thoughts to remain within you.

Saturn90

Just a quick reply to your question: You got Saturn in first house......till date whenever I came across first house Saturn there has been delay in marriage but no denial.
Saturn Matures at the age of 35/36. But your chart indicates marriage anytime from now onward........

Chart shows a headstrong a kind of bit aggressive....charts needs to manage anger and avoid conflicts.

Hope it helps