Information

LovelyMissAries

If I see 411 a lot it tends to mean I'm coming into some important information. Well, I've been seeing it quite frequently in random places now. I cast a chart asking what the information is about.

Being that it's sort of about spiritual messages or synchronicity, I'm using L3 / L9 rulers and the ASC, Moon, of course.

Moon in Scorpio, L8 - it could be an ending or transformation. At least Moon is not via combusta. Moon is applying to the ASC so I should be getting the message shortly.

Mercury's next applying aspect is to Saturn (I see the one applying to True Node, but honestly I only know Sun-Saturn meanings, if that.) I think this is the delay and frustration in getting the message across. The message is Libran-themed: decision or relationship. Being that it's applying to Saturn it could indicate more needs to be cultivated or (re)structured before voicing its thought. Mercury's next applying aspect to Mars definitely speaks to me as Mercury being indecisive about what to do.

Me, Jupiter, is in Capricorn and conjunct Saturn. And man, do I feel it. Jupiter is making a sextile to the ASC which, in addition to Mars in L1, could say there's an over-indulgence, over inflation, or maybe there is a learning lesson happening currently?

If I don't over think this - Mercury / Saturn, a decision about another person at work or news about someone at work. Mercury / Mars - disagreement about the decision or tension on how to proceed. Moon in Scorpio / ASC - news of an ending. Moon is in the Virgoan degree. Virgo typically ruled L6, L6 is our coworkers. Perhaps one of my coworkers has quit and we don't know yet.

Ideas? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• importantINFO.jpg
    importantINFO.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 20

katydid

If I see 411 a lot it tends to mean I'm coming into some important information. Well, I've been seeing it quite frequently in random places now. I cast a chart asking what the information is about.

Being that it's sort of about spiritual messages or synchronicity, I'm using L3 / L9 rulers and the ASC, Moon, of course.

Moon in Scorpio, L8 - it could be an ending or transformation. At least Moon is not via combusta. Moon is applying to the ASC so I should be getting the message shortly.

Mercury's next applying aspect is to Saturn (I see the one applying to True Node, but honestly I only know Sun-Saturn meanings, if that.) I think this is the delay and frustration in getting the message across. The message is Libran-themed: decision or relationship. Being that it's applying to Saturn it could indicate more needs to be cultivated or (re)structured before voicing its thought. Mercury's next applying aspect to Mars definitely speaks to me as Mercury being indecisive about what to do.

Me, Jupiter, is in Capricorn and conjunct Saturn. And man, do I feel it. Jupiter is making a sextile to the ASC which, in addition to Mars in L1, could say there's an over-indulgence, over inflation, or maybe there is a learning lesson happening currently?

If I don't over think this - Mercury / Saturn, a decision about another person at work or news about someone at work. Mercury / Mars - disagreement about the decision or tension on how to proceed. Moon in Scorpio / ASC - news of an ending. Moon is in the Virgoan degree. Virgo typically ruled L6, L6 is our coworkers. Perhaps one of my coworkers has quit and we don't know yet.

Ideas? Thank you in advance.

In asking the question, you are Jupiter in the 11th, in Capricorn. Jupiter is not happy in Cap. or in the 11th. On top of that, you are applying to a conjunction with Saturn. So that is perhaps a feeling of being hindered or controlled and wanting to find a way out of that oppressive feeling.

The tension comes from the T-square to Jupiter/Saturn, from the Mercury/Mars opposition in the 1/7th axis. Are you getting tired of others telling you what to do or how to do things better?

As for the messages coming through, they can be seen from the rulers of the 3rd and 9th==Mercury and Jupiter.

Mercury is squaring Jupiter from the 7th of relationships. Jupiter is in the 11th of community and also one's circle of friends.

Is there some tension between your friends , your community goals [11th] and your focus on personal relationships? [7th] Do they conflict in some way? Maybe time or effort spent more in one place than another?

There is a very nice aspect configuration here, between the Moon, the Ascendant and Jupiter. The Moon trines the ascendant and Jupiter is at the midpoint, making sextiles two both.

So Jupiter is the mediator and is in the position to translate for you, what it is you need, personally and emotionally , to understand from these situational conflicts.

Are you feeling in the middle of power struggles and wanting to sort them out?

LovelyMissAries

YES. Why is Jupiter not happy in the 11th? And if I'm Jupiter then I'm my own mediator?

Personally, there's not a lot of power struggles. In work???? Yes it feels like a lot!!! And one of my coworkers is my best friend, and she's teaching me things about the job my supervisor should be but the whole Sup thing is messy right now. Anyway, sometimes I feel like she competes with me and I don't know why when she's very accomplished. Also my other coworker / best friend has quit speaking to us after we helped her and that's been annoying. And my temporary supervisor has been annoying me too. Lots of annoyances.

IleneK

Premium Member
Lovely and Katy, what an interesting and informative delineation from each of you! Thank you both!!

Looking a bit more deeply into the intricacies of the Merc/Sat/Mars t-square and just piggybacking on some great analysis, I think it interesting that Merc translates light from Saturn/friends to Mars, Moon's ruler.

And the reception between Merc/Sat/Mars also reveals nuances of what is going on: Sat/friend really welcoming the Mer/message while really turned off by Mars. Mars really attracted to Saturn by reception and repelled by Merc.
One can see the very strong undercurrents going on here.

And all as the seasonal shift of the autumnal equinox arrives in the morning at 8:30 am CDT

Please keep us posted, Lovely, and I hope matters sort themselves out well for you.

LovelyMissAries

Lovely and Katy, what an interesting and informative delineation from each of you! Thank you both!!

Looking a bit more deeply into the intricacies of the Merc/Sat/Mars t-square and just piggybacking on some great analysis, I think it interesting that Merc translates light from Saturn/friends to Mars, Moon's ruler.

And the reception between Merc/Sat/Mars also reveals nuances of what is going on: Sat/friend really welcoming the Mer/message while really turned off by Mars. Mars really attracted to Saturn by reception and repelled by Merc.
One can see the very strong undercurrents going on here.

And all as the seasonal shift of the autumnal equinox arrives in the morning at 8:30 am CDT

Please keep us posted, Lovely, and I hope matters sort themselves out well for you.

I'm kind of confused if you touched on this already and don't mean to be redundant, but are you referring to receptions between Merc and Saturn? How Merc is in Saturn's exaltation?

LovelyMissAries

Not that I think this pertains to my personal question, but today I was given an assignment of having to remove a child from their mother and place them in custody (Work / Saturn) and it's something I've never done before. The child was a newborn baby (Moon in 8th in Scorpio). Mercury in Libra - multiple people telling me, Mars in L1 what to do, and me not knowing how to do it (Saturn / Jupiter in Cap in L7s turned 5H of children.) Interesting.