When Will I meet the one I'm supposed to marry?

rafaella

Would asking "Will I be in a relationship before I meet my future spouse?" too similar to this question?

Simple question: when will I meet my future partner? Or will I form a relationship within the next 12 months... etc

Once you meet the person and form a relationship, then you can wonder about marriage.

rafaella

As in, before I actually meet my future spouse, will I be in a relationship with someone else?

How sure are you about marriage? You can't form a question based on assumptions or based on our predictions. We don't know if the person we predict is someone you marry. We can be wrong too...

waybread

As in, before I actually meet my future spouse, will I be in a relationship with someone else?

For that you would need a separate chart.

But please hold on for a bit. I am not saying you are like this, but we do see a lot of relationship requests from the lovelorn, some of whom are pretty antsy about it. Sometimes the bigger need, than the march to the altar, is for the single person to come to terms with her single status, and just relax and enjoy that to the fullest, while you have it.

From a more realistic, pragmatic perspective, putting so much focus on marriage can gum up your ability just to relax and enjoy a date or a male friendship.

From the Department of Go With The Flow,

W.

breeze

Sun is sitting on Caput Algol. Things will not start on Caput Algol.

I notice;

Moon in at its fall at Capricorn and disposed by Saturn.
Mercury has separated from Saturn but still within orb.
Venus is at the fall of Saturn and in the 8th., house of grief.

Also, Moon exalts Mars i.e. Mars( separation) overrules Moon.
Venus' dispositor is Mars.Venus sextiles Mars ( They will not perfect the aspect. Jupiter will collect their light)
Mars opposes Saturn.

There is so much Mars and Saturn influence in this chart.

While Mercury is VoC ( not taking any part ) , Moon is trying to get things happen , but she will not be able to, because she is at her detriment i.e. She can not act. Even she acts, Sun will not take any part.

And I do not know if you have noticed that Mercury is just about to change signs. Mercury is moving from fall of Saturn to Moon's exaltation. What cld. This mean ?

Having said all above, I think there has there been a break up some time ago ? May be you broke up with some one you were planning to have kids with ?

I might not be accurate with what I am pointing out, but this chart does not seem to be about a marriage partner. There seems to be an underlying question.

cloxkinghere

Sun is sitting on Caput Algol. Things will not start on Caput Algol.

I notice;

Moon in at its fall at Capricorn and disposed by Saturn.
Mercury has separated from Saturn but still within orb.
Venus is at the fall of Saturn and in the 8th., house of grief.

Also, Moon exalts Mars i.e. Mars( separation) overrules Moon.
Venus' dispositor is Mars.Venus sextiles Mars ( They will not perfect the aspect. Jupiter will collect their light)
Mars opposes Saturn.

There is so much Mars and Saturn influence in this chart.

While Mercury is VoC ( not taking any part ) , Moon is trying to get things happen , but she will not be able to, because she is at her detriment i.e. She can not act. Even she acts, Sun will not take any part.

And I do not know if you have noticed that Mercury is just about to change signs. Mercury is moving from fall of Saturn to Moon's exaltation. What cld. This mean ?

Having said all above, I think there has there been a break up some time ago ? May be you broke up with some one you were planning to have kids with ?

I might not be accurate with what I am pointing out, but this chart does not seem to be about a marriage partner. There seems to be an underlying question.

Yes, there was a breakup that happened not too long ago. Of course, I always thought he was the one that I'd end up marrying. I guess not. :pinched:

breeze

Thanks for the feed back .

If this chart is about ex, then you know, it is not promising.

Hope you will meet Mr. Right soon.

cloxkinghere

I'd say 6-7 units. Moon trines Sun. Sun is a general significator of men. Sun exalts Moon. Moon in detriment though, shows perhaps you having to be patient and wait for that man to come into your life. 6-7 units indicates months or years timing. Are you about to move overseas or travel somewhere or perhaps start a new course? Mercury is changing signs in 9th.

I hope its 6 months. You can now check you natal chart for any indication of timing, progressions and transits to 7th house or lord of 7th. Or Venus aspects.

All the best! If you meet someone, let us know.

p.s. I don't know if this is a person you marry, it could just be a love partner.

Aahahahah I met someone almost 7 months to the day later after casting this chart...:sideways:

cloxkinghere

thanks for updating!

Moon in detriment.... I assume you broke up with him? Is this the womanizer from another of your charts?

Not a problem! Updates are great since it helps all of us to study it even more.

7 months later after I cast this chart, I had gotten back with my ex, the womanizer. The twist? Right before I got back with him, I had met the guy that I’m now seeing.