Please read!!!!! Important thoughts! Morality affects transits and aspects

Animatrix

Hello!

Something which brings me such distress is the apathy among some who believe in Astrology. Astrology = signs,nothing else. It determines nothing. That is why it cannot be proven accurate with scientific standards. It is because it is so complex.

Let me tell you something. The ancients understood very well that an individual's moral, mental and physical character cannot be determined with mathematical certainty from the horoscope alone. The native's ancestry and level of development had to be taken into account in order to make a fairly accurate diagnosis.

In a low level individual, one who is not spiritually developed, a Mars Square Saturn aspect in the natal chart can mean brutality, cruelty and bitterness. In a more evolved individual however, the negative traits may be very much dormant, or altogether absent, instead giving purpose and extra determination for hard work. It is the same with transits.

Take Saturn opposition Mars transit for example. This is a transit that is completely exhausting - that is, if you live like everyone else. If you eat bad food, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, lie, cheat, steal, complain, swear, curse, take out your bitterness on others, sleep bad, etc. etc. the list goes on; THEN OF COURSE THE TRANSIT WILL BE EXHAUSTING! But if you instead Always carry universe's moral and physical law Before your eyes,you will turn even the most painful, nerve wrecking transit to a supportive, soft influence. There are no bad or painful transits - no really it is true. It is just trines, sextiles and some conjunctions gives away "free joy" whereas Squares, oppositions, conjunctions and other hard aspects will give pain, trouble, loss and sorrow in various forms if the native is living in error.

The bad aspects/transits simply shows what the consequences will be if the native lives outside his boundaries.

ALL BAD ASPECTS AND TRANSITS CAN BE RENDERED PAINLESS AND TRANSFORMED INTO SOMETHING GOOD - AND THEN I MEAN REAL GOOD, NOT SOME LITTLE REWARD YOU GET AFTER YEARS OF STRUGGLE AND SORROW, BUT YOU CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY LIFE MEANWHILE YOU ARE HAVING ANY TRANSIT OR ASPECT IN MOTION. NEVER FORGET THAT! YOUR DESTINY MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT FIXED BUT PAIN IS NOT INEVITABLE! PUT YOUR FAITH IN THAT WHICH IS BEHIND THE STARS - THE POWER BEHIND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!! YOU WILL SEE HOW EVEN THE MOST DISTRESSING TRANSITS BECOMES PAINLESS AND EVEN PLEASURABLE.

Last edited:

katydid

Hello!

Something which brings me such distress is the apathy among some who believe in Astrology. Astrology = signs,nothing else. It determines nothing. That is why it cannot be proven accurate with scientific standards. It is because it is so complex.

Let me tell you something. The ancients understood very well that an individual's moral, mental and physical character cannot be determined with mathematical certainty from the horoscope alone. The native's ancestry and level of development had to be taken into account in order to make a fairly accurate diagnosis.

In a low level individual, one who is not spiritually developed, a Mars Square Saturn aspect in the natal chart can mean brutality, cruelty and bitterness. In a more evolved individual however, the negative traits may be very much dormant, or altogether absent, instead giving purpose and extra determination for hard work. It is the same with transits.

Take Saturn opposition Mars transit for example. This is a transit that is completely exhausting - that is, if you live like everyone else. If you eat bad food, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, lie, cheat, steal, complain, swear, curse, take out your bitterness on others, sleep bad, etc. etc. the list goes on; THEN OF COURSE THE TRANSIT WILL BE EXHAUSTING! But if you instead Always carry universe's moral and physical law Before your eyes,you will turn even the most painful, nerve wrecking transit to a supportive, soft influence. There are no bad or painful transits - no really it is true. It is just trines, sextiles and some conjunctions gives away "free joy" whereas Squares, oppositions, conjunctions and other hard aspects will give pain, trouble, loss and sorrow in various forms if the native is living in error.

The bad aspects/transits simply shows what the consequences will be if the native lives outside his boundaries.

ALL BAD ASPECTS AND TRANSITS CAN BE RENDERED PAINLESS AND TRANSFORMED INTO SOMETHING GOOD - AND THEN I MEAN REAL GOOD, NOT SOME LITTLE REWARD YOU GET AFTER YEARS OF STRUGGLE AND SORROW, BUT YOU CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY LIFE MEANWHILE YOU ARE HAVING ANY TRANSIT OR ASPECT IN MOTION. NEVER FORGET THAT! YOUR DESTINY MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT FIXED BUT PAIN IS NOT INEVITABLE! PUT YOUR FAITH IN THAT WHICH IS BEHIND THE STARS - THE POWER BEHIND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!! YOU WILL SEE HOW EVEN THE MOST DISTRESSING TRANSITS BECOMES PAINLESS AND EVEN PLEASURABLE.

I kind of agree with all of the above, but not totally.

I do absolutely agree that transits affect natives differently in terms of their own personal level of growth.

Transiting Neptune conjunct Mars will not make a spiritually advanced and evolved native suddenly turn to whiskey and chewing tobacco as an emotional crutch.

However, even if the native is evolved and accountable, there could be Neptunian tests for them to slog through. They may fall under the spell of a deceitful person---perhaps a spiritual leader or a mentor or supposed humanitarian.

It might be a Neptunian test in which they need to wade through the fog and see the light, and escape the confusion. No matter how 'evolved' a person is, if they are on Earth, they still need to keep progressing.

I remember an amazing revelation, that happened about 35 years ago. My astrologer boyfriend and I had been invited to a 'celebration' heralding the Dali Lama in Venice Beach cali. I knew very little about him at that time, but we were excited to go and be around a huge gathering of enlightened souls.

Since we were young and liked to smoke pot, we went outside in the back portion of the large garden, to sit and toke. We heard footsteps and quiet talking and 2 young monks came and sat nearby in the dark.

We sat silently, kind of embarrassed to be smoking a joint in a holy place...:unsure:

And we overheard a great conversation by these two young men who were more evolved than us two hippies.

One yogi said to his friend...' I really have to get a grip on myself. Starting this New Year, I am absolutely going to give up AVOCADOS.' :tongue:

We had to hold back our giggles...AVACADOS??? That was his big flaw that he needed to overcome? :ninja:

We smoked pot, drank tequila, still ate chicken and fish, had the occasional hamburger----so many VICES yet to overcome...and they were worried about eating avocados. :smile:

Last edited:

waybread

Oh, fer sure. And we cannot always tell from looking at a chart whether the person operates as the level of the celestial, the terrestrial, or the bestial.

We also have choices to make as to how we manifest our horoscope placements.

Animatrix

I kind of agree with all of the above, but not totally.

I do absolutely agree that transits affect natives differently in terms of their own personal level of growth.

Transiting Neptune conjunct Mars will not make a spiritually advanced and evolved native suddenly turn to whiskey and chewing tobacco as an emotional crutch.

However, even if the native is evolved and accountable, there could be Neptunian tests for them to slog through. They may fall under the spell of a deceitful person---perhaps a spiritual leader or a mentor or supposed humanitarian.

It might be a Neptunian test in which they need to wade through the fog and see the light, and escape the confusion. No matter how 'evolved' a person is, if they are on Earth, they still need to keep progressing.

I remember an amazing revelation, that happened about 35 years ago. My astrologer boyfriend and I had been invited to a 'celebration' heralding the Dali Lama in Venice Beach cali. I knew very little about him at that time, but we were excited to go and be around a huge gathering of enlightened souls.

Since we were young and liked to smoke pot, we went outside in the back portion of the large garden, to sit and toke. We heard footsteps and quiet talking and 2 young monks came and sat nearby in the dark.

We sat silently, kind of embarrassed to be smoking a joint in a holy place...:unsure:

And we overheard a great conversation by these two young men who were more evolved than us two hippies.

One yogi said to his friend...' I really have to get a grip on myself. Starting this New Year, I am absolutely going to give up AVOCADOS.' :tongue:

We had to hold back our giggles...AVACADOS??? That was his big flaw that he needed to overcome? :ninja:

We smoked pot, drank tequila, still ate chicken and fish, had the occasional hamburger----so many VICES yet to overcome...and they were worried about eating avocados. :smile:

Interesting. But I am not so sure whether these spiritual gurus necessarily are the most "evolved" actually. For example, last year I had Saturn Square my Sun and it was basically the toughest time in my Life. My mother had the same some time ago and it was an effortless time in her Life, and she is a very stable person, mature, of sound temperament, natural and goes with the flow with the universe. She is in "sync" with the natural forces so to speak, yet she is completely un-spiritual in the orthodox sense. One can say that she is in tune with God unconsciously. That is progress.

Those spiritual gurus talking about giving up avocadoes are just a bunch of weirdos. Why give up avocados? It is nutrition - natural, healthy food lol.

A sweet, stable person who is of strong morals and full of Life is more in tune with the universe than a depressed hippie who is Reading about yoga and meditation all day long - but that is my opinion.

I have studied the hard transits in the lives of those Close to me and whenever they are in the chart of some strong, stable person their effects are painless...

How much pain a transit will cause depends on how much you are in tune with the universe and nature. Out of tune = the transit is gonna cause a lot of pain. If you are in tune = the transit is effortless, painless, and sometimes even pleasurable.

waybread

There is a truism in modern astrology, that the more one has "mastered" or is in tune with the positive side of a given planet, the less s/he is likely to be blind-sided by a hard transit from that planet.

It also helps to realize that, for every difficult transit to come our way, millions of people were born with it, and have to cope with it ongoingly.

I can't comment on the monk story, except to say that in some spiritual disciplines, giving up one's appetites and attachments are seen as beneficial strengthening exercises.

unique_astrology

A cleansing journey:

https://www.exopermaculture.com/2017/09/10/essay-multidimensional-personal-healing-journey/

Special for Waybread (but all are welcome):

https://www.exopermaculture.com/

There is a lot to explore.

Site founder: Ann Kreilkamp, Ph.D., received a doctorate in philosophy from Boston University in 1972 and has been pushing personal, cultural and philosophical boundaries ever since. A professional astrologer for over 30 years, she is also a mother, grandmother, published author, editor, and social activist.