Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

hqdefault.jpg

JUPITERASC

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
testifies during the House Financial Services Committee's hearing on
"The Annual Testimony of the Secy of the Treasury on the State of the Intl Financial System - Part II."
Mnuchin's last hearing before the House Financial Committee ended with an argument
between the secretary and Rep. Maxine Waters
Mnuchin denies Dems request to see Trump's tax returns during hearing :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUOcPUeLtY

Trump announced today in a memo to intelligence agencies that they should fully cooperate with Barr's investigation into the Russia witch hunt hoax. Barr has permission to declassify any documents he needs!

Pain is coming! Will Brennan, Comey and Clapper leave the country or commit suicide?

david starling

Down with the would-be King! "Make Americans Grovel Again" isn't going to work in this Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!
Barr is just the latest of his paid lackeys.

How will complicit left wing media spin THE TRUTH when declassified documents show the Dem controlled Deep State tried to overthrow an elected President because they wanted Hillary to win?

TICK TOCK!

TREASON!

HANGING, FIRING SQUAD OR GITMO FOR LIFE?

david starling

I notice the far-right monarchists are becoming hysterical as the checks and balances of our Constitutional republic are closing in on their beloved King. They don't realize it was an Inauguration, not a Coronation.

david starling

The huge question looming now, is, will Trump be able to become a "war-time" leader, ala Bush Jr, by starting an unnecessary, disastrous war in the Middle East?

blacksun?

What do you all think of Tulsi Gabbard?
Here chart wasn't given when I googled, I generated it without the birth time, but it is the chart of someone who matters.

She has a perfect background set up, she refused or gave back the title of crown princess of the Democratic Party to go serve as a medic in Iraq.
Her campaign name is not Gabbard but Tulsi, her catch philosophy is Aloha, and her plans for her presidency are to clarify Americas "War and Peace philosophy".
She is young, but for a woman this isn't a bad thing, some one justly said that women have to have things figured out very early on in life.

My common sense says she will be scooped up as a running mate if she doesn't outright win, which is so much against all odds that it seems absurd.

But Ron Paul recently came out saying that she is the smartest of all Democratic candidates and I certain agree with that. She is also the cleanest. Ive also heard her speak on how to handle Congress, and that was as if a natural leader was comfortably sitting down at the table of screaming partisans.

So I have high hopes for her - I am a very grateful Trumpian, I love what the man has saved us from in 2016, as I am quite close to Russia and knew the absurd risks that were being piled up by the Brzezinskians. Then again I think that any very realistic person is bound to share many values with the Trump base. Tulsis real views are bound to be masked in very intelligent campaign packages.

When I saw her announce in CNN around Newyears it was like Obamas book coming out. Someone with obvious iconic qualities.

I am in the end much more of a believer in female authority than most Trumpians - but I think Trump himself knows it darn well the authority great women command, even just as he was able to raise such a true elegance of a daughter.

There will be a female president. Id prefer there to be a female president before there is a gay male president. A Tulsi - Mayor Pete ticket would be truly revolutionary. Probably out of the scope of possibility. But I would actually believe these two would have the shared intelligence to make proper living with the Republicans, rather than that Id believe it of any of the other candidates.

blacksun?

I notice the far-right monarchists are becoming hysterical as the checks and balances of our Constitutional republic are closing in on their beloved King. They don't realize it was an Inauguration, not a Coronation.

Rather, it is the Democrats who don't realize this was an election, not a coup.
It remains certain that if they depose Trump in this term there will be some kind of civil war, the Republic won't survive that kind of Agency-takeover. No one on the right will have reasons left obey the left half of a broken democracy.

That is how it would always appear to us, especially given the massive humanitarian crimes of Trumps predecessor remaining unpunished there will be no reason for anyone to trust that the government has anything to do with the People.

Trump represents the last chance America has to get a grip on itself. If the Dems can just keep their suicidally arrogant disregard for human suffering in check for another year and a half....

david starling

Rather, it is the Democrats who don't realize this was an election, not a coup.
It remains certain that if they depose Trump in this term there will be some kind of civil war, the Republic won't survive that kind of Agency-takeover. No one on the right will have reasons left obey the left half of a broken democracy.

That is how it would always appear to us, especially given the massive humanitarian crimes of Trumps predecessor remaining unpunished there will be no reason for anyone to trust that the government has anything to do with the People.

Trump represents the last chance America has to get a grip on itself. If the Dems can just keep their suicidally arrogant disregard for human suffering in check for another year and a half....

You trust him, I don't. Which is why I'm asking for reassurance regarding Bolton's influence over the Commander in Chief. Bolton was involved in the Iraq invasion. Will he convince Trump to attack Iran, in your informed opinion? Btw, Trump's Environmental policies....:pinched: