Will I be in a lasting romantic relationship with my interest?

Sabish

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and attempted to read a horary chart myself but I'm not as fast a learner as I'd like. I only discovered horary charts today so I think I was being overly ambitious!

To get to my question, I like someone and he seems to also like me (I've been informed by an acquaintance of ours that he is interested), we sort of work together and I know he is defo single as he has told me so. He does have a new baby (from an assumed one-night stand) but everything suggests they are not together.

I have recently become single (roughly 3 months ago) and he knows this. I think he is aware I like him but he doesn't seem to act on this although he does make an effort to talk to me, he is careful not to engage in any extra conversation, however, this could just be an assumption I am making.

I wasn't sure what time to use for my question- I have created two charts - one is for the time I thought about asking a question about him (14:33) and the other is for the time I actually finished formulating the question (14:53). As I can only attach one, I picked the time when I had the final question (14:53). It seems silly to me to have both charts but I really wasn't sure which would be best to share so if you think the former is more accurate please let me know and I'll change the attachment.

Any help on reading this chart would be amazing! So far I have only managed to identify the significators for us and that there are no aspects between the ruling planets! This suggests to me nothing is going to happen but I don't know if this is correct.

Thanks all in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 96

Chrysalis

Him being merc rx and combust, isn't very promising, as this shows him not really being bothered, he's also just changed signs.

Theres no aspects, your both in adjacent houses..as merc is actually in 9th not 8th. Receptions not that great, your in merc terms, so he's okay with you and friendly but that's it, he's in your detriment so your not gonna be happy with the situation.

Saturn in 1st, brings nothing good.

Moons in detriment, and will only next aspect neptune.

So i'm not seeing anything happening at all with him, he's being friendly with you yes, but that's it.

Sabish

Him being merc rx and combust, isn't very promising, as this shows him not really being bothered, he's also just changed signs.

Theres no aspects, your both in adjacent houses..as merc is actually in 9th not 8th. Receptions not that great, your in merc terms, so he's okay with you and friendly but that's it, he's in your detriment so your not gonna be happy with the situation.

Saturn in 1st, brings nothing good.

Moons in detriment, and will only next aspect neptune.

So i'm not seeing anything happening at all with him, he's being friendly with you yes, but that's it.

I am reviving this as I have an update and new developments which I would like to bring up in the hope that Chrysalis or someone else might be able to assist with.

Following the reply I received I pretty much didn't bother looking into this further but everytime I met the interest, I felt there was something there. Fast forwarding to yesterday, he has now asked me out and we are going on a date on the 28th! This doesn't sound like someone not interested or a situation where nothing will happen.

When I initially looked at the chart above i wondered whether there was a translation of light with Saturn but as this wasn't mentioned, I thought perhaps not. I don't think he is asking me out for the sake of it.

Something else of interest to me was that he is a leo and mercury and the sun were in conjunction which although it was pointed out that it was a bad thing (combust) i took it as an indicator (sun being ruler of leo) that yes this is the significator. I also read somewhere that mercury retrograde could sometimes be a good thing if it is moving towards a significator - in my chart this looks to be the case?

In light of the update, I'd be grateful if someone can add their thoughts :)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

But you need to remember your actual question...which was "will i be in a LASTING r'ship ".

That's the question you asked so thats the answer you get.

Sabish

But you need to remember your actual question...which was "will i be in a LASTING r'ship ".

That's the question you asked so thats the answer you get.

Ok point taken! When you said nothing will happen I thought it was more a general nothing at all regardless of question. Thanks for clarifying.

Sabish

Hi all!

I’m keen to get to the bottom of this because I’m genuinely interested in learning the nuances of horary but I have an update which might be a shocker given the outcome expected.

The person of interest is now my husband- we married 2 weeks ago. It was a bit of a whirlwind but I genuinely do not think this relationship will end anytime soon (I hope not!). We are very much in love. I’m now wondering whether I went wrong in the chart somewhere.

Lasting relationship was the question but a marriage to me says there is a level of commitment towards ‘lasting’.

Responses are not necessary but if anyone has anything to add I’d be interested to hear.

IleneK

Premium Member
Actually your question was "will I be in a lasting romantic relationship with this person." The answer was no, you will not be in a lasting romantic relationship. Instead you got married.

Marriage is a wonderful thing, amazing. But I would in no way describe it as a romantic relationship, lasting or otherwise. Romance is sometimes the beginning of relationship, but it is little to do with what your lasting relationship will be,
although some people like to preserve and enact some romantic ritual from time time. Honestly, marriage is so, so much more.
Congratulations!:smile:

Sabish

Oh now that is interesting! I never saw it that way and it actually makes sense lol! Just shows that the chosen question needs to be well thought out. Thanks for the reply Ilenek x

I guess I was trying to ask a question without asking the actual question. As in I probably should have just asked a simpler ‘will we get married’ 😂

tikana

i dont get it .. how is it you guys are not seeing a YES

moon does trine sun

sun rules men
jup is in a sign of libra

so wwhat you dont have merc/jup but sun corules men since it is not a question will he get together or will i meet someone else.. sun goes to the quested

congrads on a wedding
T

aquarius7000

Hi,

This indeed is a very engrossing horary.

As much as the Sun and Moon trine, as Tikana pointed out, and Jup is in Libra, which points towards the querent's interest in marriage/ a lasting relationship, as well as the fact that Jup is in the11th, it is interesting that the Moon is in its detriment, Mercury is in Jupiter's detriment, there is no aspect between the signifiers of the querent and the quesited, and, above all, Saturn is in the first house. I think I too would have answered with a No before the outcome was out. Very interesting!!

And, congratulations to the couple. :)

Sunrise

Hi all!

I’m keen to get to the bottom of this because I’m genuinely interested in learning the nuances of horary but I have an update which might be a shocker given the outcome expected.

The person of interest is now my husband- we married 2 weeks ago. It was a bit of a whirlwind but I genuinely do not think this relationship will end anytime soon (I hope not!). We are very much in love. I’m now wondering whether I went wrong in the chart somewhere.

Lasting relationship was the question but a marriage to me says there is a level of commitment towards ‘lasting’.

Responses are not necessary but if anyone has anything to add I’d be interested to hear.
congratulations on your wedding!!!
and of course thank you for your feedback for this very interesting and highly educational chart. It's really a lesson...

Sabish

congratulations on your wedding!!!
and of course thank you for your feedback for this very interesting and highly educational chart. It's really a lesson...

Hi again all! Thank you so much for the congrats! I’m glad this post has ignited some interest as I think it’s important to be careful When responding to someone about certain matters. I understand the no response but I also looked for where there might be something a bit more positive.

Having had chats with my now husband, he told me he always liked me but was hesitant to enter a relationship due to becoming a father not long before (a previous relationship which had ended). I do think that it was other people that influenced his decision to pursue the relationship. And for a couple of months he was a tad dismissive of our relationship but in February things changed drastically. He also found out that his daughter was not actually his at that same time through a paternity test. Since then our relationship has grown and we’ve now married as you know.

Not sure if any of the above information will shed any light on the chart and why it showed what it did. Happy to answer any questions if there are any.

Sabish

i dont get it .. how is it you guys are not seeing a YES

moon does trine sun

sun rules men
jup is in a sign of libra

so wwhat you dont have merc/jup but sun corules men since it is not a question will he get together or will i meet someone else.. sun goes to the quested

congrads on a wedding
T

Thank you Tikana, I had noticed this too - I’m no expert at all but this chart bugged me so much for months that I read lots of things to see whether I was missing something- I came across a few potential yes’s and even thought that other people would bring us together.

Sabish

Hi,

This indeed is a very engrossing horary.

As much as the Sun and Moon trine, as Tikana pointed out, and Jup is in Libra, which points towards the querent's interest in marriage/ a lasting relationship, as well as the fact that Jup is in the11th, it is interesting that the Moon is in its detriment, Mercury is in Jupiter's detriment, there is no aspect between the signifiers of the querent and the quesited, and, above all, Saturn is in the first house. I think I too would have answered with a No before the outcome was out. Very interesting!!

And, congratulations to the couple. :)

Thank you for the congrats! Could the moon have been in detriment relating to his circumstances at the time (see earlier post). If I remember correctly the moon came out of retrograde at the end of January or early February this year when the relationship picked up pace and developed more- could that also affect a past chart? As in could the charts response be wait until the moon goes direct?

aquarius7000

Thank you for the congrats! Could the moon have been in detriment relating to his circumstances at the time (see earlier post). If I remember correctly the moon came out of retrograde at the end of January or early February this year when the relationship picked up pace and developed more- could that also affect a past chart? As in could the charts response be wait until the moon goes direct?
So, actually, the Moon could have related to his circumstances, which was an impediment to the whole situation. The Moon is the engine of the chart.

And, Mercury actually went retrograde shortly before you pulled the chart. Was there any conversation about marriage/long term relationship between 10th of Aug. 2017 - Sept. 5th 2017? If so, then that's an indicator of him going back on his word. So, if there was conversation about marriage during that Rx period of Merc., and he did decline it at that time, he could have rethought about it and come to a different conclusion later.

tikana

i dont know, girls but you cant expect a happy aspect and reception/ dignity in every chart you get a yes in RL

how many times we have seen a weak yes with sh*tty reception and everything was fine.

Sabish

So, actually, the Moon could have related to his circumstances, which was an impediment to the whole situation. The Moon is the engine of the chart.

And, Mercury actually went retrograde shortly before you pulled the chart. Was there any conversation about marriage/long term relationship between 10th of Aug. 2017 - Sept. 5th 2017? If so, then that's an indicator of him going back on his word. So, if there was conversation about marriage during that Rx period of Merc., and he did decline it at that time, he could have rethought about it and come to a different conclusion later.

No conversation at all- we were not even together then, we only began dating properly in December 2017 and marriage did not come up till May 2018