Random Thoughts

UraSatVen1029

Who needs a reality check? I know I do.
And maybe a group hug.

I do reality checks often. Like it's some kind of instinct.

But I seriously lack hugs. Actually, I lack experience with intimate physical contact, even with friends. I've always wondered what a long meaningful greeting hug from one feels like.

Chrysalis

I got a kiss on the lips today :love: she said if i was a guy.....:whistling:

Ha ha she was overly excited as her guy was coming round to see her after a recent break they had, i jst happened to be there at the time he txt her.
I told her to get off my face as her hands was cold :w00t:

UraSatVen1029

How's everyone doing with the Jupiter in Scorpio?

Kept reading that there's a stellium scorpio soon this month. I have heavy scorpio placements too and I was wondering If this Jupiter transit is going to make me feel lucky for the first time... ever.

Ukpoohbear

Our life has already been written. It makes sense because they say our experiences make us but we were born with our birth chart at the same time. We have no way to change the energy but experience it. This is why I love to communicate to see what other souls are experiencing but I can only do this by using my own experience.

Perception. Energy. No control.

Chrysalis

Our life has already been written. It makes sense because they say our experiences make us but we were born with our birth chart at the same time. We have no way to change the energy but experience it. This is why I love to communicate to see what other souls are experiencing but I can only do this by using my own experience.

Perception. Energy. No control.

Amen!!!!!!