lost interest astrology

JUPITERASC

Can anyone interpret my chart?
Maybe I'm missing something but my sun moon and AC signs don't really click with my personality.
Maybe I'm still missing something?
I can relate to my AC as I like to appear strong and calm and not emotional on the surface, underneath this isn't the truth
however, I'm really emotional, typically more emotional than some of the moon virgos meet.
The "One-size-fits-all" Cookbook Recipe School of Unreliable astrology
leads many astray :smile:
keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
rather than a "free chart reading forum"
and
an excellent way for anyone to learn astrology
is by practicing on ones own natal chart
also
given a reliable time of birth
there are a myriad ways of reading an astrological chart
Sidereal, Tropical, Western, Vedic, Chinese, Modernist, Traditional and so on

THE BASICS ARE

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of life
in which the planet acts

houses-labeled.gif

as well as
how strongly the planet can act

dignities-essential-ptolemic-lilly-table2.gif

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

quality of a planet's expression

is influenced by the SIGN location of a PLANET

using analogy of a 'performance' or 'play' :smile:

we have

12 basic 'backdrops'
to the theatre
or movie of a natal chart

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

and then

Each of those 12 'backdrops' - dependent on time of birth -
is pinned as an individual 'background or cusp'
on each of the 12 basic 'scenes' aka 'houses'

Whoam1

The "One-size-fits-all" Cookbook Recipe School of Unreliable astrology
leads many astray :smile:
keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
rather than a "free chart reading forum"
and
an excellent way for anyone to learn astrology
is by practicing on ones own natal chart
also
given a reliable time of birth
there are a myriad ways of reading an astrological chart
Sidereal, Tropical, Western, Vedic, Chinese, Modernist, Traditional and so on

THE BASICS ARE

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of life
in which the planet acts

houses-labeled.gif

as well as
how strongly the planet can act

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

quality of a planet's expression

is influenced by the SIGN location of a PLANET

using analogy of a 'performance' or 'play' :smile:

we have

12 basic 'backdrops'
to the theatre
or movie of a natal chart

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

and then

Each of those 12 'backdrops' - dependent on time of birth -
is pinned as an individual 'background or cusp'
on each of the 12 basic 'scenes' aka 'houses'

Then the sun needs to be fired. It's in the first house in Capricorn and that not where I'm at.

JUPITERASC

Then the sun needs to be fired.

It's in the first house in Capricorn and that not where I'm at.
That's classic "One-size-fits-all"
Cookbook Recipe School of Unreliable astrology :smile:

Anyone can use the following table
to determine Triplicity, Term, Face of that Capricorn Sun
and that's just skimming the surface

Whoam1

That's classic "One-size-fits-all"
Cookbook Recipe School of Unreliable astrology :smile:

Anyone can use the following table
to determine Triplicity, Term, Face of that Capricorn Sun
and that's just skimming the surface

Face is Jupiter
Term is Venus
What do these mean? My problem with Capricorn lies at the core of its values, that is as I see it, structure and ambition over all else, it is power or should I say the need to climb a latter (business art anything really). My ego isn't like that.

Golden Yod

I'm losing interest in astrology, I love mystery and astrology, but i feel like my chart doesn't relate to who I am, it seems almost too shallow. Iv'e always had trouble with relating to my chart, maybe its just more prevalent now? There are so many different interpretations it seems like there are no guidelines for anything. If you are are Taurus lets say and feel like a Pisces, and have no Piscean energy in your chart or no water in your chart we just seemly change Taurus for that person until the fit inside of there sign. More and more astrology seems discriminating almost like a cast system. Here i am stuck inside a sign that i do not like. Seeming hopeless. (Yet i'm still here and want to learn, any thoughts are appreciated, thanks)

Is it possible you don't know your actual birth date?

Whoam1

Is it possible you don't know your actual birth date?

No I do. I just don't relate to Capricorn other than my outward appearance is dark and slightly solom. People call me emo and edgy but on the inside I'm not (im just dark). I'm quite joyous (I have mood swings constantly so) and rebellious I pin this in Aquarius and Saggitarius chart energy. I'm not really like Virgo moon (it's so murky bc of bringing in the 8th house and aspecting pluto). I'd say murky describes me well actually. I just don't get the whole Capricorn goat climbing the mountain thing (it's like the business person yuck).

Whoam1

I mean, is it possible something happened at your birth or to your parents that the birth date is incorrect?

I mean I think it but I was in labor for 12 hours and I had two previous estimated birthdates i came out late almost was a c section.

Golden Yod

I mean I think it but I was in labor for 12 hours and I had two previous estimated birthdates i came out late almost was a c section.

If you are sure your birth date is correct, I would say you could have a mental block as the result of Mercury being in the 12th. For example, it could be the result of sexual abuse as a youngster. Did you have nightmares when you were young or sleepwalk?

Lykanized

I'm losing interest in astrology, I love mystery and astrology, but i feel like my chart doesn't relate to who I am, it seems almost too shallow. Iv'e always had trouble with relating to my chart, maybe its just more prevalent now? There are so many different interpretations it seems like there are no guidelines for anything. If you are are Taurus lets say and feel like a Pisces, and have no Piscean energy in your chart or no water in your chart we just seemly change Taurus for that person until the fit inside of there sign. More and more astrology seems discriminating almost like a cast system. Here i am stuck inside a sign that i do not like. Seeming hopeless. (Yet i'm still here and want to learn, any thoughts are appreciated, thanks)
Personally, I enjoy the fact there are so many different interpretations since it gives more freedom to explore and find your own ideas and definitions. But if astrology doesn't serve you and it's not holding your interest, no stress. Maybe it's not for you. Although I'll miss you on the forum if you do leave

Whoam1

If you are sure your birth date is correct, I would say you could have a mental block as the result of Mercury being in the 12th. For example, it could be the result of sexual abuse as a youngster. Did you have nightmares when you were young or sleepwalk?

I had reoccurring nightmares (actually learned later in life after reinterpretion they were more like visions).

Whoam1

Did you have a sensation right before the vision to let you know the vision was coming?

I can't remember, it was many years ago. I can tell you that the mian figure so happens to be the Sabian Symbol for my spiritual rising (Sun/Moon midpoint).