Presidential elections USA 2016---- Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

muchacho

There is a True Birth and a Real (a synonym for fraudulent illusions). God said to the prophets: "I reliably hid the birth of man from uninitiated eyes." 'Uninitiated eyes' is an allegory of the presupposing mind, because he has such a nature to assume. to put forward hypotheses, and the truth is given to a person when he becomes a man from a demon and can distinguish between good and evil, truth and deception. Read less literature written by ignorant people. After all, who writes in this world? Only one who wants to become rich and become famous. It is a world of war and deception. The war from the fact that we are all different and deception from the mind arises. The cleverer you are, the more stupid. Not a true perception of truth, which the mind cannot do. And man is enlightenment in the Spirit, and the highest astral. These are siddhi, which are not the sacramental of the anti-world, but the boundary of death, a trait that needs to be crossed. Here are the ascetics of India and cannot cross this line, they are after all discovering the human species, that means that the children are on the verge of transition. But not gained experience. If you were not given the allegory of monkey Hanuman, there would be a different level of development. After all, the demigod Rama is also an allegory written by God for you? He fights the demons of Ceylon, which means that God shows you Indians who lives in the north, and who is in the South of India? Learn to think respected. Real birth. This is a trap for astrologers from the mind. If you knew that there are 9 Ayanamsha, for each of the planets separate and would read the sutras of Dash, you could make sure that astrology was written by the gods in the beginning of the creation for all the worlds, for reading the destinies of the existing ones always.
Thank you for this thoughtful reply. I especially liked your 2nd paragraph with the latest updates on SRK.

muchacho

Let me get to exactly what I was trying to say about HRC..

I follow her birthtime as 8.02 am on 26 Oct 1947.

This time places natal jupiter in the second house with Ketu........ showing a strong Jupiter (placed at the nodal axis), as her palm also photos reveal Jupiter's strength.
Ketu's downside being issues with finance and less attachment to money.

N.B: even a rich person may not be attached to money........ The understanding of 'enough'.

Her palm photos attached reveals a strong Jupiter, confirming my conviction (certanly upiter is not weak or even mediocre at the palm).

Of course I am not following Raman ayanamsa.
I was talking about the Shadbala value of Jupiter. If you use Lahiri, Jupiter is even weaker.

The nodes are connected to anything foreign or outside the norm, going beyond traditions, customs and rules or just not caring about any of that.

Chakravathy

I agree that that there is no birth or death for the self. Birth and death is only for the body. The reason for death is obviously birth. The self is eternal and ever existent. We won't even need astrology if we realize the self. But how many do? We are caught up in individual identities and hence the misery. There is only one thing to be known in this life and that is the self.

But instead of discounting the astrological predictions and astrology in itself, it would be enlightening if the discussion is about how to turn inward and realize self which is the primary objective of life. More inputs on that or a even a separate thread will suffice. The fake astrologers as you call in India do it for a living. In that case, any other profession other than supporting basic survival is fake too. What is the purpose of anything at all? It's all for worldly survival. Disregarding it won't solve any purpose

RishiRahul

I was talking about the Shadbala value of Jupiter. If you use Lahiri, Jupiter is even weaker.

The nodes are connected to anything foreign or outside the norm, going beyond traditions, customs and rules or just not caring about any of that.

You mentioned that her Jupiter is weak. I didn't know you were talking in terms shadbala, but I thought you were talking of it in Totality:innocent:

Its true that a planet being with nodes lead to affliction; again affliction is not equal to less strength, due to some reason.
Depending upon the quality of node afflicting the planet (Jupiter in this case) suggests whether its going beyond traditional or adopting an unconventional approach.

Affliction by nodes is similar to the planetary mount having grille like qualties....

RishiRahul

Last edited:

RishiRahul

What does 'Totality' of strength mean apart from Shadbala values?

I am not a very bookish astrologer. Yes,Shadbala is a very powerful source of strength; which comprises of six types of strength.

But in practical I have not known to be a perfect, conclusive indicator of strength.

Anyways, my conclusion of Hillary Clinton's jupiter pits it as strong as is seen from her life and her palm photos; and also believe that the 8.02 am time is correct.

Am also aware that the shadbal of Jupiter in the 8.02 am chart of Hillary Clinton is weak.

Which should be believed to be correct?

RishiRahul

Last edited: