The EVILS and DANGERS of 5G. APOCALYPTIC!

Bunraku

Ok come on now.

People said the same thing when electricity came out for public use.
There were plenty of anti-electricity propaganda stating it will kill everyone.
Then came the radio.
That radio waves were somehow mind controlling you.
Then came the TV.
Then the same thing was said about Wi-Fi
Then the same thing is being said about 5g now.

Just admit that you don't like change. :tongue::lol:

Bunraku

Also something interesting is that people who were delusional or were suffering from mental illnesses that altered their sense of realities:
their fears match the timeframe they are in. In the ancient world they were possessed by evil spirits, something more modern is that they are being controlled with radio waves. Now, they claim they're being controlled by microchips.

JUPITERASC

Ok come on now.

Then came the radio.
Then came the TV.

Dr. Thomas Cowan, M.D. hypothesizes that
Coronavirus may be history repeating itself :smile:
and caused by 5G.
Shot at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
12 March 2020. Camera, sound and editing by Joshua Coleman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN5LUaqxOA&feature=share

ElenaJ

I've heard about the 5G theory just a few days ago, and watched the video jupitersac posted, so I was looking at it with an open mind.
Very curious indeed.
The first place to have the 5G is Wehan, and in Italy Milan and Bergamo, which are the two cities hardest hit.
Looking forward to more information on this. Thanks for the postings.

david starling

I've heard about the 5G theory just a few days ago, and watched the video jupitersac posted, so I was looking at it with an open mind.
Very curious indeed.
The first place to have the 5G is Wehan, and in Italy Milan and Bergamo, which are the two cities hardest hit.
Looking forward to more information on this. Thanks for the postings.

I remember hearing a conversation at a gas station about 6 months ago about 5G. Someone was saying it's a catastrophic technology that would cause tremendous damage to our health. Of course, I didn't take it seriously then, but now it seems prophetic. I checked to see if Italy has gone 5G, and yes, it was implemented last year. I haven't checked diligently, but it appears that the less technologically advanced areas are having less problems with this new virus. If this is a true disruption to our nervous systems, it would be affecting animals also.

Unlike the fear of occasional, intermittent microwave oven radiation years ago, 5G is about being bombarded locally 24/7 at fairly close range with short-length radiation, as well as from satellites that affect the entire global environment.

david starling

Ok come on now.

Then came the radio.
Then came the TV.

Spanish flu was during the introduction of new technologies, including alternating current, in the early 20th century. Cancer death-rate has soared since 1900, when gasoline fumes began polluting the air.
Autism, schizophrenia, opioid addiction and suicides have all increased. So, don't scoff too soon. There may be some new technology coming along that affects those who have been hitherto unaffected.
Not like there hasn't been a series of flus during these modern-day advancements: Asian flu, Swine flu, and SARS, before this latest "flu-like" contagion .

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I remember hearing a conversation at a gas station about 6 months ago about 5G. Someone was saying it's a catastrophic technology that would cause tremendous damage to our health. Of course, I didn't take it seriously then, but now it seems prophetic. I checked to see if Italy has gone 5G, and yes, it was implemented last year. I haven't checked diligently, but it appears that the less technologically advanced areas are having less problems with this new virus. If this is a true disruption to our nervous systems, it would be affecting animals also.

Unlike the fear of occasional, intermittent microwave oven radiation years ago, 5G is about being bombarded locally 24/7 at fairly close range with short-length radiation, as well as from satellites that affect the entire global environment.

David, in Italy it has been installed in Milan and Bergamo, and they are the worst hit areas. Not sure about other cities.
Where I am we don't even have broadband yet! And we were among the last towns in the province to have a case, and that one was a woman (bless her heart!) who came down here from Milan to her vacation home!
Not saying I am or am not convinced about it, but it certainly is intriguing!

Hkk

Account Closed
I don’t know what to think but 5G sounds convincing to me. I don’t feel it’s scaremongering but people theory on the possibilities of this.

I don’t think it should be ruled out

CapAquaPis

I don't buy this pseudoscientific theory, along with inflammatory claims the US military planted covid19 as a bioweapon in a visit to the world military games in Wuhan, China on Oct 18, 2019 and the "wet" live animal market was adjacent to a biochemical lab known to purchase livestock to use in their needed experiments.

eekndyn

I don't buy this pseudoscientific theory, along with inflammatory claims the US military planted covid19 as a bioweapon in a visit to the world military games in Wuhan, China on Oct 18, 2019 and the "wet" live animal market was adjacent to a biochemical lab known to purchase livestock to use in their needed experiments.
Not the military, its linked to havards C. Lieber who was arrested along with Zaosong Zheng on dec 19 with 21 vials of "biochemical research" headed to wuhan. Although claiming to be cancer research. Timing is way off. Who knows how many have already been sent. Gates funded lieber lab.

david starling

I'm not CERTAIN about 5G being a debilitating new technology, but a LOT of people are, especially in Switzerland. There were protesters there, trying to stop its deployment with no success. Some scientific studies are said to confirm that it's a health-risk. Reminds me of GMO foods, which many say are bad for our health, but are still perfectly legal in the U.S. However, they can be avoided, unlike 5G radiation.

Technology marches on, regardless of the consequences. The timing of 5G installation is a perfect match to this particular pandemic, but the warning is really about weakened immune systems in general, in people and in pets as well. Makes us more susceptible to any and all pathogens. There were doomsday warnings about it as far back as a year ago, when it was announced that it was being readied for deployment.

Last edited:

david starling

Not taking a position here, but in the video the hedge and grass near the pole are all green and healthy, shouldn't they be suffering too?

Trees are much more sensitive to environmental conditions, and much more exposed. Amazing organisms! Possibly the species of tree matters also. The actual damage wouldn't be due to being "blasted" by radiation, but by lowered immunity to some other malady it could have defended itself against.

ElenaJ

Trees are much more sensitive to environmental conditions, and much more exposed. Amazing organisms! Possibly the species of tree matters also. The actual damage wouldn't be due to being "blasted" by radiation, but by lowered immunity to some other malady it could have defended itself against.

This may be true, but grass will shrivel and die much sooner than you will see an effect on a tree.

david starling

This may be true, but grass will shrivel and die much sooner than you will see an effect on a tree.

You're still thinking that the damage would be due to the radiation by itself, rather than by its debilitating effect on the tree's immune system. On the other hand, this could have happened without 5G though, just as the "seasonal flu" was happening long before 5G. So, you're right not to take this video as proof positive.

We should have erred on the side of caution, and made some thorough studies, before deploying 5G. Now, we're human guinea pigs!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Without looking to 5G as a cause, it could also be a common wilt.....

"Verticillium spp. attack a very large host range including more than 350 species of vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, field crops, and shade or forest trees. Most vegetable species have some susceptibility, so it has a very wide host range.[1] A list of known hosts is at the bottom of this page.

The signs are similar to most wilts with a few specifics to Verticillium. Wilt itself is the most common sign, with wilting of the stem and leaves occurring due to the blockage of the xylem vascular tissues and therefore reduced water and nutrient flow. In small plants and seedlings, Verticillium can quickly kill the plant while in larger, more developed plants the severity can vary. Some times only one side of the plant will appear infected because once in the vascular tissues, the disease migrates mostly upward and not as much radially in the stem.[2] Other symptoms include stunting, chlorosis or yellowing of the leaves, necrosis or tissue death, and defoliation. Internal vascular tissue discoloration might be visible when the stem is cut.[1]

In Verticillium, the signs and effects will often only be on the lower or outer parts of plants or will be localized to only a few branches of a tree. In older plants, the infection can cause death, but often, especially with trees, the plant will be able to recover, or at least continue living with the infection. The severity of the infection plays a large role in how severe the signs are and how quickly they develop.[1]"

ElenaJ

Without looking to 5G as a cause, it could also be a common wilt.....

"Verticillium spp. attack a very large host range including more than 350 species of vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, field crops, and shade or forest trees. Most vegetable species have some susceptibility, so it has a very wide host range.[1] A list of known hosts is at the bottom of this page.

The signs are similar to most wilts with a few specifics to Verticillium. Wilt itself is the most common sign, with wilting of the stem and leaves occurring due to the blockage of the xylem vascular tissues and therefore reduced water and nutrient flow. In small plants and seedlings, Verticillium can quickly kill the plant while in larger, more developed plants the severity can vary. Some times only one side of the plant will appear infected because once in the vascular tissues, the disease migrates mostly upward and not as much radially in the stem.[2] Other symptoms include stunting, chlorosis or yellowing of the leaves, necrosis or tissue death, and defoliation. Internal vascular tissue discoloration might be visible when the stem is cut.[1]

In Verticillium, the signs and effects will often only be on the lower or outer parts of plants or will be localized to only a few branches of a tree. In older plants, the infection can cause death, but often, especially with trees, the plant will be able to recover, or at least continue living with the infection. The severity of the infection plays a large role in how severe the signs are and how quickly they develop.[1]"

You're still thinking that the damage would be due to the radiation by itself, rather than by its debilitating effect on the tree's immune system. On the other hand, this could have happened without 5G though, just as the "seasonal flu" was happening long before 5G. So, you're right not to take this video as proof positive.

We should have erred on the side of caution, and made some thorough studies, before deploying 5G. Now, we're human guinea pigs!

Agreed that the video really doesn't prove anything much, also agreed there should be much more analysis done on the effects of the 5G.
For example, the two Italian cities where it was installed last year are Milan and Bergamo, the epicentres of the corona epidemic. Correlation? Maybe yes maybe no.

david starling

sorry, the source is wikipedia, but there are lots of references to this problem that effects trees.

The basic claim is, that 5G weakens the immune system, not that it causes any specific illness--that we're fighting off illnesses constantly, and 5G hampers our ability to do so effectively. Some are more "at risk" than others, because of preexisting immune system problems.