A turning point... any opinions?

Morghana Stellara

My partner and I are at a pivotal point in our relationship... things have gone quite downhill, but he is (now) making efforts to make the relationship work, though we currently are living apart. Usually good at following my instincts, I am feeling rather lost on this path right now, and I have asked him to give me time to sort out my feelings. Powerful incidents have happened over the past year, including his betrayal and substance abuse problems, to change my feelings for him.

From day one, when we met seven years ago, I felt an intense connection with this man, and probably over idealized him (darn my neptune trine venus!). At the time, and for the next 3 years, we were involved in other relationships that delayed any involvements. Once I was single, we ended up having an affair while he was still in his last relationship... which was rocky and eventually ended. During that time, I gave birth to our amazing daughter, and during the pregnancy and birth he was not involved in any way with me.

When our daughter was about 6 weeks old, he began spending time with the two of us, and later, moved in. We lived together for about 18 months, and at my request, seperated about three weeks ago. My instincts are garbled and I can't "feel" my path forward, as I usually can. Does anyone have opinions on the following charts? I have attached both natal horoscopes and our composite; the birth times/places are exact. For any insight, I thank you in advance. :)

Morghana

Jen_Natal.gif

Jimmie_Natal.gif

Composite.gif

rahu

Banned
the composite chart has many aspects of a unworkable relationship.uranus square or opposed to saturn,jupiter or the sun,all indicate a unstable relationship that will breakup.this composite has all 3.jupiter opposed to uranus,square to saturn and square to the sun.this forms a grand cross of the most volitable aspects for a stable relationship.the off and on nature of this relationship is the best that could be expected .
the venus/mars midpoint is square to neptune describes the open nature of the relationship and indicates he will always have outside action.at least ,here,who know about this.
emotionally ,this seems to be a very abusive relationship.with venus conjunct the descendant opposed the pluto/chiron midpoint which ic conjunct the ascendant,there is a critical and uncaring and non nurturing aspect to the relationship.this abusive emotional stance is also indicated by the venus/uranus midpoint opposed to the saturn/chiron midpoint and with the saturn/pluto midpoint opposed to the veunus/mars midpoint.
the question that comes to my mind is why you are even still dealing with these questions.the most likely answer is the mars/jupiter conjunction opposed to uranus,as this gives the sexual aspect of the relationship a over powering intensity.
the physical "magnetism" seems to keep your hooked ,but he will not change his nature and must now concern yourself with how these abusive aspects will affect your child.
it is interesting that you feel you are at a turning point becuase this is precisely what transitting mercury indicates.mercury was square to the composite saturn on thursday 10/4 .it will be conjunct uranus on sat,10/7-tues 10/9 then form go stationary square to the composite sun from wed10/10-10/12,then retrograde square composite uranus again fromsat 10/13-10/15 and square saturn again on 10/17.
it seems that this is the time to change the relationship but the retrograde motion of mercury could indicate that you will waver in your decision nexy week.
rahu

Last edited:

Morghana Stellara

rahu,

Thank you so much for the reply. :) Your insight is amazing in its accuracy; as I didn't mention the physical abuse I have endured more than once from this man... not to mention the emotional abuse, which has been transformative for me, and tremendously difficult to bear.

The seperation occured on the 18/19th of September when transiting mars was approaching conjunction with his natal mars, and he became extremely violent with me.

I am overly optimistic and very trusting, and tend to believe him when he says he will transform. He has made many changes for me, but I really don't believe he can give me or my daughter a healthy emotional environment. Her security is paramount in my decision, and this is why I am trying to think it through thoroughly. Again, I thank you.