Moon opposition Saturn Pluto Sun

7Pleiades

I'm feeling far to subjective to look at this properly. This is my baby son's chart, and the very first thing I see, and can't unsee is the relationship with the moon.

With a Saturn opposition, there are a number of things this could signify, from depression, to parenting the mother, to being critical of the mother or mother's love being conditional, the loss or general absence of the mother, to hidding one's emotions in being practical or in work.

But there seems to be a lot stacked against the moon, with Pluto, Saturn, mercury and the Sun all in opposition, and Mars Square. As his mother, I'm finding it too personal to interpret without being overly negative, epecially about our relationship. The only saving grace seems to be that the moon is in Cancer,and the 9th house ruler is Jupiter in Sag, forming a square with Neptune across all these oppositions (would that be a mitigating factor?)

The moon in Cancer (I hope, feel,) would indicate that my love is not percieved as conditional. It looks more that I am some kind of burden to him, or out of touch with him, or we lose contact. From a 9th house perspective, I do have a spiritual life that is very central, a pagan one. Its not a belief system that is imposed on another, but is 'different' - I wonder if he might rebel against it, which is fair enough. There are some unpleasant interpretations that could be had from this combo, just for him but also for our relationship. There is depression on his fathers side of the family. My husband is not a demonstrative man towards me, and I worry that his exposure to a lack of affection between parents will impact on his own romantic relatioships (saturn/sun moon opposition). I just hope we have a positive enough relationship that he doesn't dread calling or visiting me when he is grown up, lol!

Attachments

• Moon saturn pluto sun.jpg
    Moon saturn pluto sun.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 28