Moon opposition Mars in Synastry - help!

Tutu

Is this the typical Moon opp Mars aspect at work?

I have this moon opposition Mars in a double whammy with an extremely attractive man. I know he is attracted to me by the way he looks at me (I am reasonably attractive, in good shape), but I would like to know what is the likelihood that he feels the same way that I do - I am hopelessly enthralled with him, so much so that I feel I am always on the brink of losing control. I have extremely strong physical urges when close to him - I want to touch him so bad that it hurts that I can't do it.

I was going through a long period of low libido and meeting him seems to have powerfully awakened everything at once.

Sexual fantasies take over my mind when I am speaking to him to the point that I can barely concentrate on what I am talking about. Our meetings are very awkward because I feel like all my feelings are laid bare in front of him - something I have been able to hide in other occasions, but now I feel hopeless in my attempts. Although the sexual side is very strong, I also have deep feelings of caring for him. I like him, genuinely. He is such a nice, nurturing guy. He is not a macho but has this feminine side to him that is very attractive to me.

I am curious to know whether the Mars-Moon opposition is our main aspect. From my inexperienced eyes, it looks to me like this is our major aspect, especially because of the double whammy and the fact that his moon falls in my eighth. I suspect that this is what is giving the tone of the kind of compulsive attraction that I feel.

Because we are both the moon and the mars in this, is it likely that he bears similar feelings for me?

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

ElenaJ

That's exactly what moon/mars does. Not easy to handle. It should be reciprocal.
You haven't included the aspects, so it's hard to tell, but it looks like there is a mercury/jupiter conjunction, and sun/uranus opposition, and Saturn/mars square?
Who's Saturn is this? It's cooling off the mars/moon.
Venuses are sextile, and it looks like the cancer sun is trine the two Uranus in conjunction.

Tutu

Thanks Jelena for your reply.

Sorry, I forgot some details. I am the person inside. In the table below you can see our aspects. I would be thankful for some insights.

My dilemma is: he does give signs that he is interested. But he is married. My reading of the situation is that he is waiting for me to make the first decisive move, but at the same time, I am scared that I am making things up in my head and that I could just fall flat on my face if I did. But then again the next minute I think that the things that he does and says cannot at all be just for the sake of being friendly - I've been told by friends that they are definitely not. I am very confused as to the nature of our interactions.

That is a tricky situation because he can be a key person for me in my area and I would definitely want to develop a friendship with him, not only for professional reasons, of course, but because he is such a nice guy and we have a good intellectual exchange. On the other hand, if I show him that I am really interested but he rejects me I would feel so ashamed that I would not be able to look at his face again. Not so much for the rejection itself - I would be able to handle it with someone else, but by virtue of the dynamic of our interaction. What would be a minor embarrassment with someone else is blown out of proportion with him.

He has told me several times to keep in touch now that our collaboration is over. The last time we met he asked some more personal questions, which scared me a bit and I backed off; I would otherwise have taken the opportunity to open up a bit more and become more personal, but he intimidates me so much that it feels that he will get to know more than I am willing to disclose.

I want him so much and it hurts so bad that he is married. But I would at least like to be certain that he feels something similar to what I feel.

Attachments

• sinastry.pdf.jpg
    sinastry.pdf.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Tutu

That's exactly what moon/mars does. Not easy to handle. It should be reciprocal.
You haven't included the aspects, so it's hard to tell, but it looks like there is a mercury/jupiter conjunction, and sun/uranus opposition, and Saturn/mars square?
Who's Saturn is this? It's cooling off the mars/moon.
Venuses are sextile, and it looks like the cancer sun is trine the two Uranus in conjunction.

It's his Saturn. Could Saturn here be interpreted as his marriage?

ElenaJ

So if he is married, so there is no future relationship for you, why not shake hands and say good-bye, just keep the passion you felt as a warm memory? If you try to be friends, sooner or later you know how it will end, and we know that for you it won't end well.

Tutu

PS. Saturn could also be his sense of ethics.

I am trying to figure out whether he's been flirting with me because he is a flirt himself or because he has something more in mind with that. My hope was that I could see part of the answer in our synastry.

I'm aware that I am the weakest link in this thing and I didn't start the flirting - I have been holding myself back while he has been more daring. With my 5th house Saturn, I've always been kinda serious when it comes to love affairs and never been the one who would get things going just for the sake of fun, let alone hit on a married guy. Over time, however, a nagging feeling that I have been missing out on life has grown.

Then I met him and he threw me off balance. I have always been able to control such feelings, but this time I feel totally out of control and afraid of making a fool out of myself.

Professionally, it is a very good idea that I get closer to him - and I mean as a friend. He has stated several times that he is willing to help me with whatever I need. So my situation is one where I have to juggle compulsive sexual feelings for someone with professional interests.

ElenaJ

"because he is a flirt himself or because he has something more in mind with that."
Like what?
Like taking you to bed instead of flirting by the coffee machine?
Or maybe like marrying you? He won't.
"a nagging feeling that I have been missing out on life...."
If what you are missing in life is an affair with a married man, by all means go for it.
Chills and thrills and then when you feel maybe you can convince him to leave his wife for you, surprise he leaves you, and your heart is broken... that could round off anyone's life experiences all right!
" juggle compulsive sexual feelings for someone with professional interests."
Any excuse is a good one!
If this sounds all a bit sarcastic, I'm just trying to get you to see what you are really saying, or at least opening face it.
Good luck, and be careful about karma!

Tutu

For a moment I was mistaken. I thought you could contribute with your knowledge in astrology - that's what I was asking for. Moralistic views are plenty out there, no need to come to a forum for that ;)

ElenaJ

No offence meant. I did actually give you an astrological view first. The rest was trying to open your eyes.... sorry. Just be careful, you seem to be blinded at the moment by that strong moon/mars passion (admittedly hard to resist) and scrambling for excuses to not give it up. Good luck.