Solar Arc Pluto conjunct Natal Sun

Night Sky

This is an interesting progression.

Pluto signifies amongst other things: Renewal, Ressurrection, Rejuvination, Life After Death. The planet is as intense as they come. Fear, confrontation with the end of life or loss.

Sun represents life, well being, sense of Self, sense of Identity, Love of Life, Enjoyment of Existence.

The Solar Arc is a powerful tool for predicing life circumstances for periods which are connected stongly to the LIFE, since it is, called a, Solar Arc, after all.

I ask what your experiences are with to Solar Arc Pluto Conjunct Natal Sun. In what house and sign this took place, and what circumstances surrounded your life. (Squares and Oppositions too.)

cassanra

I can't be sure as my memory is not specific for exact dates but it looks like the year around Pluto solar arc was with in a one degree orb of squaring my sun I met a gentleman who I dated for about a year. He had just completed special forces training which I think is interesting on the life death scale. It was an extremely intense relationship. About the time the solar arc Pluto exacts the square to the sun I think that was about the time I became pregnant. Because our relationship had faded and he was trying to patch things up with his former fiance and I had not finished college I did not think I could follow through with the pregnancy and had an abortion. It was devastating to me and much more emotionally intense than anyone will ever tell you. I was very much in love and he was engaged now to someone else so the emotions were tripled. So...I guess the key word is intensity for me and of course life and death. I think back to that time a lot and if I had made a different decision. I remember my mental and emotional state was of an intense nature during that time. The Pluto solar arc was also conjoining my natal moon and the moon rules my fifth house in cancer so that may have also been part of it too. Sorry about that one as it will be hard to descern in my case whether it was the sun or moon as one is 22' 28 (sun) and the moon is at 22' 58:) But Pluto was exact about the time of the pregnancy.

Night Sky

Cassanra,

Thank you for your reply. I am grateful that you share that with me. Emotional devastation is exactly on the ball. This is exactly the description that I was looking for. It confirms things for me. It confirms the progression's immense power.

I am curious though, as to the lasting impact of that progression. How long did it take you to get back to normality? It is possible to get back to having a normal life after the events?

For me the Solar Arc Pluto conjoined my natal Sun and really began its brutal transformation at the 50' minute mark. My natal Sun is in Scorpio and rules I believe the 12th house. I can say that some problems were "mental creations" of my own, founded in periods of total isolation. Which fits the 12th house description nicely.

I can confirm the Life/Death scenario that you went through as well. Actually desiring death on a daily basis for several months. Death of the ego. Death within life. I might go as far as to call it "mental illness" though I wasn't diagnosed with anything. And that is the 3rd house Scorpio Sun.

How long did it take to begin living your life again Cassanra? I still have 20' minutes of a degree to go before it is 50' clear from separation, which is another 4 months.

cassanra

I think by the following Spring I was right again and dating and met someone who well that is another story:) It seems like I remember going through this inner transformation and feeling that life was changing somehow but the people I met, they could have been good people, seemed to me from this dark world of all my mistakes....like my past came back to haunt me and show me I needed to change my way of life. It was a rough winter and then that following Spring it seems like things turned around. All told it seemed about a year and a half but always progressively better from the bottom or exact aspect.

Night Sky

Nice to hear that it went back to normal. I think when you look back on things like that which are in the past, they don't seem to have that much of an impact on you. You are able to objectify. It becomes history.

I think I am on the way out of that darkness. It was darkness. Like you said. I feel I have changed my attitude as well. But in a different way. I am a different person. I can't say how. It's like that saying about going to Hell in order to know God, or going to Hell in order to become something greater. I can't remember what it was.

I see things differently. People differently. In what way? I can't say. To be able to size them up in an instant. To be able to know their motivation in an instant. Pluto has some affinity with X-Rays. Maybe I have simply become more like a Scorpio? That whole myth about dying and being resurrected like a pheonix. I hope it is true. Still on very unstable ground at the moment. I find I act very differently to how I used to act. I have found an enjoyment in bringing out what other people really think, through provokation, through speaking my mind, it has become a hobby to uncover people of their pretences, Pluto doesn't care for etiquette, Pluto is extremely softly spoken and subtle, doesn't use force, but is able to see and to know what is really going on in people's minds.

Pluto is actually a gentle planet, death can be gentle. psychology is gentle, just a few words, just a few subtle words. I used to be naive. I used to be unaware of other people's motivations. But now I can see it miles away. Still got 20' minutes of the Arc to go before I can say I am safe. But I am hoping that I will continue to be aware of what I have become aware of. It is a kind of truth of humanity. I am grateful to Pluto.

I feel that I am now free of falseness. It is difficult to describe the change between now and June 2007. Back then I had certain ideas of what life was about. I am aware of its biological foundations. Life has been stripped down to its extreme basics. It is odd how you must be forced through a grinder in order to truly understand the meaning of life. In order to appreciate life you must be stripped of it in the most painful way.

One thing I have learnt how to do is to pray. Just me and God though, no other "stuff" in between. I pray, I get relief, I as a result believe. I used to try and read every book under the Sun, I was fascinated, I was a bookworm. During this period I stopped reading. I saw through every book for what it was. Something written by someone, with their own set of mistaken beliefs and pretenses. Even stuff that is considered "literature", especially that.

Someone tried to rob me today. The old me would have probably bowed and given in out of both fear of the unknown and out of pre-programmed "don't upset the boat" mentality. But I spoke a few words in anger, repeated them and controlled this person. Called them friend. Gave them reason to like me and fear me at the same time. I defended my old father. There was possibility of danger. But I was aware, I was fast and I was not the person I would have been in 2007. That money that I would have lost was nothing, of no value, of no real value. It was the act, it was the disrespect.

I think Pluto played a greater role in pre-historic people. They were able to size things up in an instant. Understand the true value and nature of things. But they also lived in fear, in constant fear for their lives. They didn't have the luxury of being able to relax and read books, watch TV, think about love or about things that are not based in biological reality.

Last edited: