When will my next relationship start?

leo468

Days and days Im trying to read this chart but I guess, I can only read yes and no. I need help here..

https://i.imgur.com/ObZUTP6.png

tikana

Possibly dating someone from work or dating some one older and in power very stable man ..merc is comfortable w saturn

Moon to venus 5 weeks 5 months
Merc saturn 7 weeks???

rafaella

I'm not seeing a relationship but more a conflict coming up, Moon squares Venus and Sun in 5 units, weeks or months. Mutual negative reception. There will be some tension with a male. Don't know whether Venus is another woman or you.

When was your last relationhip?

Moon exalts Saturn and is separating by square to it. Mer will conjunct Saturn, probably is the job.

leo468

I'm not seeing a relationship but more a conflict coming up, Moon squares Venus and Sun in 5 units, weeks or months. Mutual negative reception. There will be some tension with a male. Don't know whether Venus is another woman or you.

When was your last relationhip?

Moon exalts Saturn and is separating by square to it. Mer will conjunct Saturn, probably is the job.

My last relationship ended couple days ago because of conflict

tikana

ur breakup is seen in sun/venus separation in 8th house less than 1 deg. since it is in succeedent cardinal - it is less than a week.

T