Relationship with Pisces

leo468

We know each other for several years. We had 2-3 dates in the past but we was different then and our attention was only in the physical. I just disappeared and left him like nothing. I thought I will never see / talk with him again. But I was wrong. Some months ago we met again absolutely unexpectedly and he was very insistent to me and to get my attention and he succeed, I'm with him now. First we started as secret because I was in another relationship. I guess we both now are more mature and we're getting to know emotionally and psychically. He's very cute, nice, romantic, supporting, shy and so on. Pisces. We have empathy between each other and I guess we get along. But it's new relationship and sometimes he's making me confused. He's mad at me and I don't know or understand the reason. Sometimes he thinks that I'm not emotional which is not true but I have another problems and when I drown in them I get mute so that's why he thinks I'm not emotional. When we're together it's like a dream :love: . He says that I am his ideal partner and he idealize and romanticise me. When I get answers I will talk more.
I am posting synastry and composite because it's new relationship and I want to know what to expect in the future. And I'm kinda worried. I would love to know what can you guys see in the charts. I will be very thankful for you to help me.

Attachments

• 385.jpg
    385.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 25
  • 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 21

leo468

Also : he says he's very attracted to me , but I as low self-esteem person am worried. Is he really attracted to me physically

rahu

Banned
with venus oppose to mercury and mercury on the descendant and conjunct to sedan, there is a underlying affection and openness between you. with sedan included , you both are concerned about being completely honest with each other.
mars is square to venus increasing the emotional chemistry between you . and the midpoint is conjunct to juno which shows there is a concern about a long term relationship or even marriage.
the potential for a marriage is also shown by eris conjunct to Jupiter and opposed to eris. this implies he is quite anxious for a marriage and would be a very support and able helpmate.

the sun/moon/eros stellium shows that this relationship is based on a underlying affection for each other. these are all very favorable .

the sun/moon conjunct forms a tsquare with the Saturn/chiron opposition. this shows that in spite of many favorable aspects the relationship will hinge upon his decisions or needs. this pattern shows that he will want every thing his way and he will be unlikely to compromise or consider you feelings. this type of dynamic is very often found in eastern European composite or charts from any culture that is strongly patriarchal . so this pattern though it could be considered a cultural artifact will give you constrained emotions at times because negatively it shows him to be demanding and overly critical of you, especially any thing you do to express you individuality .
the Saturn square to sun/moon shows very restricted emotional expression. so though there is a open and happy rapport between you now, it is more than likely that this give and take will disappear if you marry.
pluto is opposed to the mercury/sun midpoint which also shows a underlying mental block to expressing your ideas and feelings. this give periods of silence and distance n a relationship.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to pluto also. this reinforces the viewpoint that once married, the relationship would be marked by his dominance.
this pattern also shows a very strong selfish motive. this is usually unfavorable because it shows there would be no compromises.it can also show that personal ambitions would take priority over common goals and dreams.

over all did seems his main interest is his personal agenda, it doesn't seem he is interest in your dreams. Jupiter conjunct to Eris shows a very strong sexual nature but no one that really wants love, that is physical desire may be more important that emotional love and intimacy.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_2103_2104_leo_leobeau_62176_43097.jpg
    astro_621gw_2103_2104_leo_leobeau_62176_43097.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

leo468

with venus oppose to mercury and mercury on the descendant and conjunct to sedan, there is a underlying affection and openness between you. with sedan included , you both are concerned about being completely honest with each other.
mars is square to venus increasing the emotional chemistry between you . and the midpoint is conjunct to juno which shows there is a concern about a long term relationship or even marriage.
the potential for a marriage is also shown by eris conjunct to Jupiter and opposed to eris. this implies he is quite anxious for a marriage and would be a very support and able helpmate.

the sun/moon/eros stellium shows that this relationship is based on a underlying affection for each other. these are all very favorable .

the sun/moon conjunct forms a tsquare with the Saturn/chiron opposition. this shows that in spite of many favorable aspects the relationship will hinge upon his decisions or needs. this pattern shows that he will want every thing his way and he will be unlikely to compromise or consider you feelings. this type of dynamic is very often found in eastern European composite or charts from any culture that is strongly patriarchal . so this pattern though it could be considered a cultural artifact will give you constrained emotions at times because negatively it shows him to be demanding and overly critical of you, especially any thing you do to express you individuality .
the Saturn square to sun/moon shows very restricted emotional expression. so though there is a open and happy rapport between you now, it is more than likely that this give and take will disappear if you marry.
pluto is opposed to the mercury/sun midpoint which also shows a underlying mental block to expressing your ideas and feelings. this give periods of silence and distance n a relationship.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to pluto also. this reinforces the viewpoint that once married, the relationship would be marked by his dominance.
this pattern also shows a very strong selfish motive. this is usually unfavorable because it shows there would be no compromises.it can also show that personal ambitions would take priority over common goals and dreams.

over all did seems his main interest is his personal agenda, it doesn't seem he is interest in your dreams. Jupiter conjunct to Eris shows a very strong sexual nature but no one that really wants love, that is physical desire may be more important that emotional love and intimacy.

rahu

Thanks for the reading !!!

As the time passes, our relationship is becoming stronger and stronger, emotionally and physically. Very intense emotions between us, we even feel it so strong even when we talk on the phone, emotions are shaking up everything, also we have telepathy between us and I love it. Physically everything between us is too hot, intense, powerful and beautiful. I am thankful I have this man in my life again, it was not accidental that he's back in my life again unexpectedly.
So the man who beg me to slap him , will dominate me in the future? Well I like it. Also our relationship have S&M aspect in it, I forgot to mention.